Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,659 Members 44,934 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Axura 2.6 Whatever you want it to be! Arrives sometime this year!

Tip us?

irish003
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Happy Happy Joy Joy

Man I'm glad your back, I was going to use the last Axura as my permanent driver until a decent 2.3 GB rom came out. And on a side note, when doing this **** stops being fun don't do it anymore, you don't owe us anything. And we all should remember this is a hobby, not his job. Happy New Years to all.

anomaly460
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Love your roms and glad your dev'ing again. New android music app just leaked which might be nice to include.

upNsmokeAllDay
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish003 View Post
Man I'm glad your back, I was going to use the last Axura as my permanent driver until a decent 2.3 GB rom came out.
Those were my plans as well, i was hoping adam would jump back on the horse but if not like i said in another post. 2.3 axura runs flawlessly for me with a spot on accurate GPS. No other rom in the captivate forum has done that for me.

gocats7
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamholden85 View Post
Yeah, I changed the email.apk. i will get you the old one and you can try that out.
I had the same problem and using the email apk from 2.4 solved my issue.

shiftystylee
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Glad to see you back at it adam. I really hoped you could'nt put it down for long Same as above, I had resigned myself to using 2.4 til GB or CM dropped propper. Happy to see ill be flashing again soon!

Has anyone had success flashing the "revert to stock theme" .zip from the white frost thread over 2.5.1? I am just hooked on that grey status bar. Id really like it if you continued to dev that theme too.

Also, people reported the VM fix brought back market restrictions. that would be a good fix for 2.6 (if the "bug" does exist)

But, do what you do adam! It's your rom & i'll happily follow along

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using XDA App

gocats7
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftystylee View Post
Glad to see you back at it adam. I really hoped you could'nt put it down for long Same as above, I had resigned myself to using 2.4 til GB or CM dropped propper. Happy to see ill be flashing again soon!

Has anyone had success flashing the "revert to stock theme" .zip from the white frost thread over 2.5.1? I am just hooked on that grey status bar. Id really like it if you continued to dev that theme too.

Also, people reported the VM fix brought back market restrictions. that would be a good fix for 2.6 (if the "bug" does exist)

But, do what you do adam! It's your rom & i'll happily follow along

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using XDA App
++++++1 on the grey status bar!!! As stupid as it sounds thats one of my favorite things!

Phoenix-Lead
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 1950

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gocats7 View Post
++++++1 on the grey status bar!!! As stupid as it sounds thats one of my favorite things!
The easiest way to get that back would be to hae me do it. But since I personally like the black look, you can take the framework-res.apk from a version that included the grey status bar and put it in 2.5.1. it wont cause any problems and will give you the gray bar with the properly colored icons.

Phoenix-Lead
Old
Thanks Meter 1950

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I will upload the framework in a min.

Phoenix-Lead
Old
Thanks Meter 1950

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Here is the framework with the gray status bar and icons.
Attached Files
File Type: apk framework-res.apk - [Click for QR Code] (3.60 MB, 11 views)

idelfin71
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Love your roms!!
Glad to see you are back They are awesome!!!

Running Axura CE 2.5

Tags
addictive, awesome battery life, axura, axurific!, cool, fastest captivate rom, good community rom, phoenix, phoenix rising!, quick, snappy
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe