Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,635 Members 38,712 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SuperOneClickv1.5.5-ShortFuse

Tip us?

Droiddoes
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up SuperOneClickv1.5.5-ShortFuse

I was able to root my Droid 1 with SuperOneClickv1.5.5-ShortFuse with not problems on the first try.

Version 2.2.1 Build FRG83D

I tried easyroot and z4root and neither worked on my phone

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=803682
The Following User Says Thank You to Droiddoes For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chronage
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Worked for me too. SuperOneClick then installed Rom Manager from market = good to go

wormwonder
Old
(Last edited by wormwonder; 2nd January 2011 at 06:58 PM.) Reason: fixed
Thanks Meter 0
by any chance you know why Superoneclick will not find my device? Ive tried the steps listed below the download page for superoneclick and it still doesnt work...

I'm an idiot, just figured out what I did wrong :/

TexasDroidGuy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by wormwonder View Post
by any chance you know why Superoneclick will not find my device? Ive tried the steps listed below the download page for superoneclick and it still doesnt work...

I'm an idiot, just figured out what I did wrong :/
I'll go ahead and post the solution I found when it was stuck at "waiting for device" when trying to root mine. I had not installed the drivers on my PC for my Motorola A855. As soon as I got the drivers installed, it rooted quickly and easily! I hope that helps someone else searching. There are a ton of "waiting for device" complaints in certain threads, and rarely is it recommended to make sure the drivers are installed!

boycef26
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default superoneclickv1.5.5

Used today to root stock D1-running 2.2.1 FRG83D. Downloaded PdaNet then ran root. Took like three times turning debugging off and on but finally completed. Thanks

Schnider
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Yeah downloaded z4root then bought easyroot neither worked. Gonna try super one today and see what happens.

Sent from my Droid using XDA App
now back with BIG RED w/ Moto X(for now) sorry Sprint but I couldnt resist the 4G goodness!!
never...looked...back, okay once to backup

"give credit when it is due"
Thanks for all you who post and answer questions. Without you I would still be stock ;p'
But at the same time>>>>>>http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=904787

Schnider
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Did superoneclick yesterday on og droid worked flawlessly.

now back with BIG RED w/ Moto X(for now) sorry Sprint but I couldnt resist the 4G goodness!!

Thanks for all you who post and answer questions. Without you I would still be stock ;p'
But at the same time>>>>>>http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=904787

fourthe
Old
Thanks Meter 0
what was the process you guys went through?

I installed the drivers for the phone

Turned USB Debugging OFF

Clicked Root

When it says: Waiting for Device, Turn USB Debugging ON

ran RATC

but then it just locks up and doesn't do anything. I went to turn off USB again and then it just loops.

Any ideas?

Schnider
Old
Thanks Meter 25
I just did it exactly how short fuse says to and it worked great. First time actually.

HooptieDroid
Old
Thanks Meter 0
where did you get the link to download the Superclick one software?