Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,492 Members 39,507 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Phoenix---->UPDATE IN PROGRESS!

Tip us?

dingokevin
Old
Thanks Meter 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by mi04se1 View Post
Does gps stay on all the time? Meaning I got a lock and it stays locked even without GN or copilot running. I did flash the gps magic fix Adam posted for 2.0.
mi04se1 or Adam can i get the magic gps zip its not on the thread any longer
Search before you post
Remember, we cant fix stupid or lazy. Please read the whole OP and the first and last 5 pages of this thead!

Cause its a NEXUS
Click Thanks if I helped you out!

nyproud
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by kangi26 View Post
It is that simple, IF it's CWM. Most themes, kernels, modems are CWM. Just make sure it is before you try to flash it

Go Hawks (not that I care that much)
Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA App
Thank you, kanji ...you are a master. My next attempt at greatness will be theme change, although I'm not certain the themes on the Phoenix website will work with 1.5...can anyone clue me in?

Gratefully...Chuck
Samsung Galaxy Infuse - ATT
Samsung Galaxy Captivate SGH-I997 ATT
Samsung Galaxy S Note(1) SGH-I717
Samsung Galaxy S Note III SM-N900A
- The most awesome yet!

kangi26
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1437
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyproud View Post
Thank you, kanji ...you are a master. My next attempt at greatness will be theme change, although I'm not certain the themes on the Phoenix website will work with 1.5...can anyone clue me in?

Gratefully...Chuck
Just from memory, but I think they will all work with 1.5. It'll say one way our the other, it'll say "1.5+". I really like Cozmic's. Just remember, I don't think there is a package to go back to stock. So if you flash a new theme, the only way back to stock is to re-flash

danrubi
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by kangi26 View Post
Just from memory, but I think they will all work with 1.5. It'll say one way our the other, it'll say "1.5+". I really like Cozmic's. Just remember, I don't think there is a package to go back to stock. So if you flash a new theme, the only way back to stock is to re-flash

Ya that's the problem with the stock theme...I couldn't find the theme. But there are some other themes you can check out similar to stock: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=896339

P.S. Kangi, I didn't realize you were the OP of that thread
Samsung Captivate i896
Currently running: PHOENIX RISING 4.1 by adamholden85
Edited Cozmic theme
Visit Phoenix IRC room for answers to phoenix-related questions: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channel...&uio=MTE9NTE3a

kangi26
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1437
Quote:
Originally Posted by danrubi View Post
Ya that's the problem with the stock theme...I couldn't find the theme. But there are some other themes you can check out similar to stock: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=896339

P.S. Kangi, I didn't realize you were the OP of that thread
Take a look at the link in the op of the themes thread, I think it's www.phoenix-hq.com

xtreme and dfuse have put some great themes together

Nuskul
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Sorry for a dumb question, but where do i find the phoenix wallpaper? I was showing my 6 yearold some live wallpapers and can't find it. Thanks

Spidious
Old
(Last edited by zelendel; 9th January 2011 at 01:48 AM.)
Thanks Meter 20

DONATE TO ME
I have asked for help trying to get the circle icon back on the Cozmic theme.
I have tried to do it at the UOT Kitchen site ( http://circle.glx.nl/ ). But keep getting the below errors info.
Sorry about the long info, but maybe somebody will help me get it on my phone ? ? ?
Attached Files
File Type: txt New Text Document (2).txt - [Click for QR Code] (50.2 KB, 5 views)
It just works

Sure I have the latest iPhone 4s, but now I have a iPhone 4S for my wife also !
Now to sell this Captivate on E Bay w/Ice Cream while it works

soypoi
Old
Thanks Meter 92
I'm back to my beloved!! As convienent (I think I spelled that wrong) as the iphone is for me, it just seems so blah. The iphone makes me think of a girl who was plain and boring before then got some work done but is still plain and boring.

varun12
Old
Thanks Meter 9
OKay few tiny biny problems here

1. My GPS does a lock on but still 1000 meters away? what files to install and what to do ?
2. How can I change the color of the bubbles of the text messages ?
3. How can I change the background color of the gmail app its dark right now?

I'm using ADW launcher right now so if someone can tell me according to that please.

I'm using Samsung Captivate Phoenix 2.5 glitterball latest kernal
Hitting a score of 1770 on Quadrant thought i'd just let you know
This is the best ROM i have seen thus far

kangi26
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuskul View Post
Sorry for a dumb question, but where do i find the phoenix wallpaper? I was showing my 6 yearold some live wallpapers and can't find it. Thanks
It's there by default, unfortunately, when you change you loose it. BUT, if you go here: www.phoenix-hq.com you can find/download it there.
You can also go to the Phoenix thread in the Themes and Apps section of the forum Here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=896339

Tags
amazing battery, awesome gps!, beautiful theme, best cappy rom, can you say fast?!, endorsed by the pope!, hooked on phoenix!, jpy, no useless updates here, ph0enix, phoenix, phoenix > other roms, phoenix reloaded, phoenix rising, phoenix ultimate, re'donkulicious, reliable, smooth as eggs, stable, sweet, sweet sweet lemonade, team phoenix, telegram for mongo!, way cool, www.phoenix-hq.com