5,594,438 Members 34,142 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Phoenix---->UPDATE IN PROGRESS!

Tip us?

dmshaefe
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Did silent mode disappear from 2.1 to 2.2? When I hit volume down to go to vibrate mode, one more push of vol down used to get silent mode and turn off all vibrations if I remember correctly. As far as I can remember, cog 2.3b8 and Phoenix both do not have this mode. I was just curious if it was taken out or if it no longer exists.

NunHugger
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 8121

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmshaefe View Post
Did silent mode disappear from 2.1 to 2.2? When I hit volume down to go to vibrate mode, one more push of vol down used to get silent mode and turn off all vibrations if I remember correctly. As far as I can remember, cog 2.3b8 and Phoenix both do not have this mode. I was just curious if it was taken out or if it no longer exists.
I am running the Reloaded beta, and pressing the volume down gets you to vibrate...but does not remove vibration with another press.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using XDA App

Koff them with Kindness

shaolin95
Old
Thanks Meter 862
[QUOTE=mcord11758;10223346]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhernand1102 View Post

Save a copy if this version, try the 2.2.1. I guarantee you will not revert back.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA App
100% agree!
I have tried every ROM out there and nothing compares to the snappyness of 2.2.1 plus never had a charge death issue and my phone is constantly left charging from wall or usb. Setiron kernel 1.4.7 or 1.5.6 both have been great for me.

Gayest quote ever from MST3K!
"You know Captain, every year of my life, I grow more and more convinced that the wisest and best is to fix our attention on the good and the beautiful...if you just take the time to look at it.".

My Galaxy Note Games & Apps previews YOUTUBE channel

Rumur
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasesavestheday View Post
im looking for a weather widget that does no show the time with it. any ideas?
I use Palmary

ifederov
Old
(Last edited by ifederov; 31st December 2010 at 07:23 PM.)
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasesavestheday View Post
im looking for a weather widget that does no show the time with it. any ideas?
You can achieve that with Beautiful Widgets as well. Here is a screen shot of just the weather display for Beautiful Widgets (w/ FlatWhite weather skin).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hm-scrn.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	477637  
Device: Galaxy S2 SkyRocket

designgears
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 8501

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyc0642 View Post
Really interested in this... I've been a devout user of DG's ROMs since the SRE days, seeing DG have some involvement has me even more interested. Any chance of or benefit to adding SpeedMod kernel to Phoenix 2?
The firebird kernel uses all the speedmod patches
"haters can make like bees with no stingers, and drop dead" -Eminem

Follow me on Twitter!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to designgears For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

waiting4gingerbread
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by designgears View Post
The firebird kernel uses all the speedmod patches
now my interest is piqued!

Steve stone
Old
Thanks Meter 0
First off I would like to say thank you for all your hard work!! I've been following your threads for quite a while. Running Phoenix on my cappy right now. I feel its time to become a little more involved. I've got a pretty good base knowledge of android, but I have a lot to learn! Could somebody point me in a good direction to learn about lagfixes? Any help would be appreciated. Of all the roms I've tried, this by far the best!!!!

Rumur
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I have a question that does not directly relate to this rom, but all the geniuses are here so...here goes.

Do I have to type that command into adb before I go to cwm to wipe battery stats? What does that command do? And finally, does my phone have to be hooked to my computers usb port when I do it?

Thanks in advance.

jhernand1102
Old
Thanks Meter 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumur View Post
I have a question that does not directly relate to this rom, but all the geniuses are here so...here goes.

Do I have to type that command into adb before I go to cwm to wipe battery stats? What does that command do? And finally, does my phone have to be hooked to my computers usb port when I do it?

Thanks in advance.
No need to use ADB, just boot in to CWM and select advanced and then wipe batteystats.
T-Mobile
Moto X

The Following User Says Thank You to jhernand1102 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
amazing battery, awesome gps!, beautiful theme, best cappy rom, can you say fast?!, endorsed by the pope!, hooked on phoenix!, jpy, no useless updates here, ph0enix, phoenix, phoenix > other roms, phoenix reloaded, phoenix rising, phoenix ultimate, re'donkulicious, reliable, smooth as eggs, stable, sweet, sweet sweet lemonade, team phoenix, telegram for mongo!, way cool, www.phoenix-hq.com