5,594,151 Members 45,660 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[VIDEO TUTORIAL]Multiple Video Tutorials on How To Install Android to NAND on the HD2

Tip us?

TechBurrow
Old
(Last edited by TechBurrow; 19th January 2011 at 12:38 AM.) Reason: Various Video Tutorials - All threads merged.
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 137
Smile [VIDEO TUTORIAL]Multiple Video Tutorials on How To Install Android to NAND on the HD2

Please vote for this thread to be featured on the front page by clicking the "Vote To Front Page" button above this post!

Here is a video tutorial I put together in great quality on how to install the new android NAND ROM with full description. Please share this as well, there are no good tutorials on it yet and I spend a lot of time putting this together.
Please help spread the word about this video and help it get pinned if possible! This new Android ROM is huge and there are no good video tutorials on it yet. I put hours into this tutorial and it will help a lot of people get a better understanding!

IMPORTANT!! Please use this Video Tutorial ALONG with the written guide *HERE* as following just the Video Tutorial may lead you to miss parts of the process that could cause problems later.

[b]If you are having any problems installing MAGLDR or the NAND ROM the fixes for them can be found by clicking here!

MOD EDIT:: Embedded YouTube video fixed!!

Click here to download MAGLDR version 1.11
Click here to download Android NAND ROM

If you want to get back to windows mobile hold down the power and volume bottom. You will see the colors screen. Then you can enter back into windows mobile, by putting a windows rom on your phone.

I will be updating information about battery life as well
I took the phone off the charger this mourning at 8:30 AM (PST) it is now 11:00 AM and I still have a full battery gauge.
It has now been 7 hours and I still have 75% battery life, I think its putting out a lot better then the SD version.
After a total of 18 hours and 47 minutes my phone finally died and lost all battery power, it had a good first run, I used it frequently also, I like the battery power!

__________________________________________________ ____________
This video below shows you how to install android NAND CMN 6.1 and fix the wifi problem.
The Following 130 Users Say Thank You to TechBurrow For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

scpmp803
Old
Thanks Meter 2
This is a pretty good tutorial for anyone who needs a visual to go along with the instructions!!!

TechBurrow
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by scpmp803 View Post
This is a pretty good tutorial for anyone who needs a visual to go along with the instructions!!!
Thank you! There are no other good tutorials up yet, there are two others but the ones I have seen are in bad quality and don't explain to well. Please help me share the video if you can! Hopefully get this topic pinned, it would be great for the viewers!
The Following User Says Thank You to TechBurrow For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

swordfish2009
Old
Thanks Meter 13
nice.. should be merged with http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=893948
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to swordfish2009 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Fishawy
Old
Thanks Meter 351
Thank you
HTC HD --> HTC HD2 --> HTC DHD --> SGS-II --> SGS-III --> SGS-IV (GT-I9500) --> Note 3 SM-N900

TechBurrow
Old
(Last edited by joshkoss; 31st December 2010 at 07:23 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishawy View Post
Thank you
No problem I am glad my tutorial helped you!

Seems like the video is getting a lot of traffic! Hope that everyone is finding it useful!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TechBurrow For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JosephAGT
Old
Thanks Meter 1
thanks a lot for this
Exactly what i needed, I wouldn't dare install it without a video tutorial!

TechBurrow
Old
(Last edited by joshkoss; 31st December 2010 at 07:23 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephAGT View Post
thanks a lot for this
Exactly what i needed, I wouldn't dare install it without a video tutorial!
Awesome! Many people are finding it helpful! Please spread the word about the video if possible, as soon as I there were no good tutorials I knew I had to post one.

Getting a lot of questions on the video! Keep asking and I will help as much as possible.
The Following User Says Thank You to TechBurrow For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ricola7
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Hey!
very helpful vid, thx man.

Only thing missing is a comment regarding the needed hspl version (>2.08) and radio version (radio that enables the 576 ram). Maybe just add it in the description.

@all: have fun with android nand

THX COTULLA!!!!

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

Device: HTC HD 2
NAND System: WP7 Mango PDAIMATEJAM
(WM6.5 Goatrip Android 1.0)
Android SD booted from Magldr: AmeriCanAndroid
Radio: 2.15.50.14
SD Card: SanDisk 16GB Class 4
Android SD: Core Droid HD V0.4

jcsy
Old