Generic 2.0.2.A.0.24 firmware [rooted + xrecovery preinstalled]
Just an addition for New Year's Day.
Since the last firmware, is not yet been rooted, i followed zdzihu
's method and made a rooted firmware with xrecovery already installed.
I haven't tested this one (as i only own an X10 mini) but it should work.
It is based on 1238-3147 Generic from Phillipines.
In order to install this firmware, you need to install xrecovery first.
DOWNLOAD>>X10 mini flasher
Also if you have already flashed with 2.0.2.A.0.24 through SEUS, please downgrade!
You will also need an X10 mini pro rooted with xrecovery installed
1. Download and unpack mini pro.tar.bz2
. It contains 2 files: update.zip
2. Copy update.zip
to SD Card
3. Copy 2.0.2.A.0.24FlasherFiles
folder inside the flasher's folder.
4. Boot into xRecovery and install update.zip
5. After finish flashing update.zip, pull the battery off the phone for 20 seconds and then put it back (in order to turn-off phone without rebooting it).
5. Open flasher and press "Flash" tab
6. Choose "2.0.2.A.0.24FlasherFiles"
and flasher will show "Searching for Xperia..."
7. Keep the "back button pressed, while plug the phone on usb, until you see the green led on.
Make sure you understand the installation process before you try!
All credits go to:
zdzihu, for xrecovery and for all this actually, as i followed his method.
Bin4ry for the flasher, saved my @ss from many many bricks.
aZuZu for his SIN2IMG tool. Works great!
donetus for contributing by providing the blob_fs files.
DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY, IF YOU BRICK YOUR DEVICE.
USING THIS METHOD AND FILES, IS DONE BY YOUR OWN CHOICE.
Happy New Year, everyone!
SE X10 mini MiniCM10 | HTC Desire HD CyanogenMod10 | Samsung Galaxy Nexus CyanogenMod10
Crystal CM7 || Crystal 2 CM10