XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Blue Icons instead of green for cm7

Tip us?

Baphometa
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Blue Icons instead of green for cm7

Anyone know of a theme or w/e that makes the cm7 regular gingerbread theme have blue where green would be IE: battery, wifi, network icons all blue instead of green? if possible one that goes through and completely turns any green trim type things into matching blue
Current Device: N/A
ROM:N/A
Kernel: N/A
Recovery: N/A

Old Devices:
Sprint Gnex
HTC Sensation
HTC G2
Moto Cliq
T-Mobile G1

CrashV2010
Old
Thanks Meter 86

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphometa View Post
Anyone know of a theme or w/e that makes the cm7 regular gingerbread theme have blue where green would be IE: battery, wifi, network icons all blue instead of green? if possible one that goes through and completely turns any green trim type things into matching blue
Go in and change the colors to blue... they are just pngs...
Phone : Galaxy Nexus For Google™ (Hdpi) (CDMA) (Not-Rooted) 4.0.4 IMM30B
R.I.P. Steve Jobs - February 24, 1955 – October 5, 2011
R.I.P. Joseph Vincent Paterno - December 21, 1926 – January 22, 2012
CrashedUser Studios : 1. Keyboards ----- 2. Themes for Hero Froyo ----- 3. Gapps 01/29/2012

SuperDave81
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphometa View Post
+1 for a theme like this as well as themed system icons (like the settings menu icons) as well as blue highlights instead of green.

elroy944
Old
Thanks Meter 101
+1 blue seems to be a bit nicer
Devices: Galaxy note 3 n9005, Xperia Z, Desire Z, Huawei p6, Galaxy S Armani, Xperia U, Galaxy note 10.1 n8000

Ex-Devices: Too much to write here... but the last ones wich i remember were: Galaxy S4 i9505, Galaxy note 2, iphone 5 16gb, Nexus 4, Galaxy s3, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S1,
Providers: Vodafone-NL, Hi-NL

CrashV2010
Old
Thanks Meter 86

DONATE TO ME
I just made a theme at the end of the first post in sig for themes. Its for froyo but has blue gb icons

On my Froyoed Hero CrashedUser keyboard.
Phone : Galaxy Nexus For Google™ (Hdpi) (CDMA) (Not-Rooted) 4.0.4 IMM30B
R.I.P. Steve Jobs - February 24, 1955 – October 5, 2011
R.I.P. Joseph Vincent Paterno - December 21, 1926 – January 22, 2012
CrashedUser Studios : 1. Keyboards ----- 2. Themes for Hero Froyo ----- 3. Gapps 01/29/2012

halfliquid
Old
(Last edited by halfliquid; 10th January 2011 at 10:00 AM.) Reason: added overscroll glow detail
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
you can try using metamorph and the 2 themes at the bottom of the EXTRAS section of this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...38&postcount=1

I've only tested this theme on my N1, but the framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk on the ROM should be the same for most if not all devices.

Ohh and BTW, for the signal bars, wifi icons and 2G/3G icons to be morphed, you need to have the correct gingerbread GAPPS (also on that post). Otherwise you'll get statusbar fc's while you morph the theme.

the framework-res theme also changes the orange overscroll glow into blue