Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more

Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more

Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Blue Icons instead of green for cm7

OP Baphometa

3rd January 2011, 08:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 7

89 posts
More
Anyone know of a theme or w/e that makes the cm7 regular gingerbread theme have blue where green would be IE: battery, wifi, network icons all blue instead of green? if possible one that goes through and completely turns any green trim type things into matching blue
6th January 2011, 05:11 PM   |  #2  
Flag In my house !!!!
Thanks Meter: 86

3,001 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphometa

Anyone know of a theme or w/e that makes the cm7 regular gingerbread theme have blue where green would be IE: battery, wifi, network icons all blue instead of green? if possible one that goes through and completely turns any green trim type things into matching blue

Go in and change the colors to blue... they are just pngs...
7th January 2011, 06:34 AM   |  #3  
Flag Bay Area, CA
Thanks Meter: 23

256 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphometa

+1 for a theme like this as well as themed system icons (like the settings menu icons) as well as blue highlights instead of green.
8th January 2011, 07:30 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 102

1,076 posts
More
+1 blue seems to be a bit nicer
9th January 2011, 02:27 AM   |  #5  
Flag In my house !!!!
Thanks Meter: 86

3,001 posts
Donate to Me
More
I just made a theme at the end of the first post in sig for themes. Its for froyo but has blue gb icons

On my Froyoed Hero CrashedUser keyboard.
10th January 2011, 09:29 AM   |  #6  
Flag Aguascalientes
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Donate to Me
More
Lightbulb
you can try using metamorph and the 2 themes at the bottom of the EXTRAS section of this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...38&postcount=1

I've only tested this theme on my N1, but the framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk on the ROM should be the same for most if not all devices.

Ohh and BTW, for the signal bars, wifi icons and 2G/3G icons to be morphed, you need to have the correct gingerbread GAPPS (also on that post). Otherwise you'll get statusbar fc's while you morph the theme.

the framework-res theme also changes the orange overscroll glow into blue
Last edited by halfliquid; 10th January 2011 at 10:00 AM. Reason: added overscroll glow detail
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread