[THEME] 'Slayer69's CYAN Dragon's, Skulls, & Butterfly's' V2.7 *PURPLE THEME IS HERE*
Here it is!!!! Slayers CYAN Dragon Theme Version 2.7
Presented to you by:
I have been working on this theme for quite some time and have had many people help me get this theme to this point. I am proud to finally bring this theme to you:
My Evo Application Fund Group!!
Thank you for supporting my work, and welcome to "The Group"!!!
Simi-god of the Group - sag7392 x11, Masters of the Group - Neptune2633!!!!Commander of "THE GROUP!!!!"dadoc04 X8 (promoted for multiple donations), Mich2Ga X2, ifly4vamerica x2, skyfox99 x2, yaescr x2, DeathBySnuggles, romannsjr, rileyd5, , TREmp77, dpilcher, firestetz, islandreamer, dhatch93, Agfadoc, ElAguila, Bretweb24, meatgel, vacoray, eg1122, dnkeyhnter, kumote2010, DA_LOSER, PHiLLiMD, bddpolo, Krispy521, ChefEAM, Jazzidad, shamrockk, 2k4mach!!
The base for this theme is created from 3.70 framework and also used MikFroyo 4.5
Framework as my canvas for this. You must be running 3.70 software version to use this theme.
Just a note regarding using this rom, some of us users that have switched to this rom and then flashed this theme have experienced unbelievable speed throughout the entire system. We highly recommend giving this rom a try. Thanks goes to Jeff for holding a gun to our heads to make us try it!!! lol The overall thanks goes to aamikam for creating MikFroyo 4.5 and giving us such a thing of speed.
If you want this theme for the DINC please go here: DroidIncVersion!!!
Droid Eris Version thanks to CondemnedSoul: DroidErisVersion!!!
ON HOLD: The creator had his HD2 stolen : HD2 Version!!!
***NEW*** Phone Supported!!!! Thanks to Dread 7us!!! Evo Shift Version is here!!!!! - Our little sister/brother phone is going to get this theme too!
***ITS HERE!***!!!! Thanks to vlatinlove
- this theme has been ported to the EPIC 4G!!! Link will be provided once created. ---> EPIC 4G Cyan Themed
***ITS HERE!!!! See BELOW***!!!! Bad Seed Purple Theme
- This has been a long time promised and finally getting done!!!!
Caulkin's EViO 2 1.7.6
evozone rip 1.3
Azrael X 3.1
Calkulins Evio 2v 1.7.1 and Ziggy kerne
Thanks to everyone involved in the creation of this project. It has been a pleasure building and bringing this theme to the community. Thanks again to all who have supported me. This project is now a team effort. And we will do everything we can to resolve issues that may be found.... Please see posts 2-4 for other addons, apps, and fun stuff that will be brought to you in the future.
stoney666 (for sitting on chat while we figured out those damned .9's)
Konikub - The guy that originally gave us these sweet icons for us to color!!!
Riptide9 (Thanks man your theme and icons are all over this release)
Adanedhels (Thanks for doing the early testing)
myn for use of his interchangable rosie. the rosie was mine that i modded and i swapped classes.dex with myns. (that works for any fellow themers out there)
xeudoxus - can't thank you enough for the tools you have given to the community for compiling .9 files and optimizing a theme!!!
silverxbv2 - Speedo Battery Numbers now CYAN!!! Thanks man
sag7392 - Idea for Black Dialer with CYAN Border - Thanks
ralg0528 - For VM Fix and kick ass Wallpaper (see below)
killakarl - For Adding wallpaper to the theme!!!
- taskbar power mod
- interchangeble rosie with instant right and left button remaps, themed rosie dock ( slayer69)
- themed friendstream
- themed settings
- themed twitter
- themed htcclock widget
- themed htccalendar widget
- themed people widget
- themed dialer
- themed mail
- themed contacts
- progress horizontal to cyan
- themed taskbar clock in smali code to cyan
- taskbar notifications themed to cyan
- all xml blue code changed to cyan (Huge thanks here to Fernando Sor)
- themed evo camera
- speedo battery
- taskbar toggle button images provided by spence341
- My Custom Build WIFI, and download icons....
- Even a few Dragons!!!!!!!
- Transparent Gmail (Thanks to Fernando!!!)
- Transparent Market (Thanks to Fernando!!!)
- JS_Vanilla Lock (installed with main theme)
AS ALWAYS!!!! PLEASE NAND FIRST BEFORE FLASHING!!!!!!
If you have some type of bar code scanner software on your phone you can use the image below to download the theme directly to your phone.
Theme Variants: Slayers Cyan Skull Theme, Slayers Cyan Butterfly's & Flowers, and Bad Seeds Branded
2 new versions of Bad Seed's Slayers Cyan Theme, Skulls and Flowers & Butterfly's!!!!
These are full themes!!!!
These 2 themes contain changes too:
1. Lock screen images
2. Notification Drop Downs
3. Dialer buttons
4. Rosie Doc (These are clear docs as it just looks better without the platform)
Slayers Cyan Skull Theme: THANKS pantherdaddy for the idea and for testing it out for me!!!!!
Skull Theme Addons go HERE!!!
Slayers Cyan Butterfly's & Flowers Theme:
Bad Seed Branded
- This one has no dragons or Skulls but the teams avatars instead....Also includes inverted color contacts.
Oh and Thanks Stoney for helping with the avatars and the screen shots!!!!
Addons for BadSeed Branded:
- Adds the cyan circle battery to the task bar.
BAD SEEDS PURPLE THEME
I wanted to go ahead and post this theme for use with 3.70 roms. This will not work on the new MIK Froyo 4.6.1 yet. I will not be doing addons for this theme so that I can work on the CM7 Cyan Theme as well as porting all themes to Miks latest roms.
Thanks to the Bad Seed Team for helping with this project. Sorry it took me so long to post it.
I also want to thank all my testers for your input:
This is a full theme with apps and all.
RED VERSION (Still has a lot of cyan in it.) - Work in Progress but very usable
I used my 2.5 version because it still has the white lettering. This still has a lot of Cyan color in it. This is just a starting point for my theme in Red. If I find the time to continue to build it out I will. For now though Enjoy all the red!!!!!
1. Nand Backup
2. Place file on SD card
3. Flash in recovery
Vanilla lock Instructions:
If you would like to use the Vanilla lock it is already included in the main theme and in any addon that is available. All you have to do is
1. Use Root Explorer to browse to system/apps.
2. Rename HtcLockScreen.apk to HtcLockScreen.bak.
3. Reboot your phone
Widget Power Control Instructions:
Addons and Updates for V2.7:
Also be sure to visit posts 2,3, and 4 for other great addons posted by the Bad Seed Custom Themes Team!!!
- Font as seen in screen shots - Flashable through recovery.
ADDONS FOR DRAGON THEME ONLY:
Task Bar Addons!!!!
Stock Battery Colored CYAN!!! (thanks Rip for getting me the files)
- This will add the Stock Cyan Battery to the Original TB
- This will add the Stock Cyan Battery to the SolidBlackTaskBar
- This will add the stock battery to the Soft Cyan TaskBar.
- This will add a Clear Task Bar with Stock Battery
Circle Battery Colored CYAN!!!
- This will add the Circle Cyan Colored Battery to the Original Task Bar
- This will add the Circle Cyan Battery to the Solid Black Task Bar.
- This will add the Circle Battery to the Soft Cyan Colored Task Bar.
- This will add the a Clear Task Bar with the Circle Battery
Metallic Stock Battery Colored CYAN!!! - Thanks Stony for getting these files for us!!!!
- This will add the Metallic Stock Battery to your TB
- This will add the Metallic Stock Battery to your TB
- This will add the Metallic Stock Battery to your TB
- This adds the metallic Stock Battery and a clear Task bar
- This is the original Task Bar with Speedo Battery
- This adds the Soft Colored Task Bar with Speedo Battery
- This adds the Solid Back Task bar with Speedo Battery
- This adds the Clear Task Bar
Rosie Bar Addons!!!!
- Adds a clear Rosie bar
_ Adds Clear Rosie with Cyan Dragons
- This adds Cyan Dragons with a Black Background
- Adds the Original Rosie
- Rosie Bar Mod
- Adds Standard looking icons
- Adds Rosie Bar Mod with all Dragons
- Brand New Rosie with words for icons!!!!!
New Dialer Addons!!!! Will work with any theme
Be sure to choose the rosie bar that you are using....
- This will remove the dragon from notification dropdown.
- Inverted Contacts Application: This will change the background to black with white letters. This is a test addon and we are working on changes for a final version.
JS Vanilla Lock Mod for NON MIKFroyo Users
Huge thanks goes out to JsChiSurf for creating yet another amazing mod!!!! See his thread here for full details of what you are getting with these addons:JsChiSurf Vanilla Lock Mod Thread
If you are running MIKFROYO 4.5 you do not need these mods as they are already on your phone with the default install of the rom. Use the instructions for changing to vanilla lockscreen above.
Another Huge thanks goes to jeffsanace for taking the lead in getting the framework ported.
You will also loose your stock lock screen with this mod. But with what this offers who needs it!!!!
Features that you will gain:
- 4 slider vanilla lock screen with an option to change one to open whatever app you want. - Optional to the second item
- Rotary lock option!!!! Optional to the first item
- Music controls on either lock screen
- Stock Desk clock to be used for your alarm
OK OK I KNOW Enough all ready lets get to the screens and files!!!:
- Contains OriginalTB with speedo battery and New Vanilla Lock Mod.
- Contains OriginalTB with Circle battery and New Vanilla Lock Mod.
- Contains OriginalTB with Stock battery and New Vanilla Lock Mod.
- Contains SoftCyanTB with Speedo battery and New Vanilla Lock Mod.
- Contains SoftCyanTB with Circle battery and New Vanilla Lock Mod.
- Contains SoftCyanTB with Stock battery and New Vanilla Lock Mod.
- Contains SolidBlackTB with Speedo battery and New Vanilla Lock Mod.
- Contains SolidBlackTB with Circle battery and New Vanilla Lock Mod.
- Contains SolidBlackTB with Stock battery and New Vanilla Lock Mod.
Again if you need help or want to learn how to use this addon please refer to JsChiSurf Vanilla Lock Mod Thread
Thanks Fernando Sor for doing the hex edits!!!!
Because of where XDA installs from the market I could not make this flashable.
1. Copy apk to your SD Card.
2. Browse to the file using astro file manager or the file manager of choice.
3. Click on the signed_com.quoord.tapatalkxda.activity-1.apk
4. If promt to uninstall please do. Other wise install.
5. If you had to uninstall just re-click on the file and then run the installer.
- GoWeather 1.6.5 Slayerized
- Engadget Themed Cyan
AWD Theme Colored Cyan
3D contact list 0.91B
- Original Thread: 3D contact v0.87B
GOSMS Pro with Emoji
You must do this for this to work
1. UNINSTALL ANY AND ALL VERSIONS OF GoSMS and the Plugin if you have it.
2. Flash attached file in recovery.
Here is the inverted GTalk that Jeff posted but has the embarrassed smiley fixed as well as the default contact image added for its corresponding theme.
Dolphin HD Themed CYAN
PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS
1. Uninstall current Dolphine HD using titanium backup or through application settings on the system
2. Put this zip on your SD Card
3. NAND BACKUP
4. Flash in recovery
5. BAM!!! CYAN DOLPHIN HD!!!!!
Thanks FERN for hexing this for me......
Miren Browser Themed CYAN
If you are using this browser from the market please un-install first then flash this in recovery.
Get some Glass Icons:
- This is a collection of glass icons created by Riptide9 and myself. Please look through all of them before making requests for more. There are almost 400+ Icons in here.
Instructions on how to install them: Go Here
- Saving a scenes fixed
- Added Dark Cyan Menu Background
- Cyan lettering in main menus (Thanks Fernando!)
- DeskClock, World Clock, Alarm Clock, Stop Watch and Timer are all themed now
- Changed Main HTC Clock Widget to have cyan digits (Looks sweet!!!)
- Changed borders of internal apps to have a cool look with black and cyan
- Updated several, I mean 100's of images.
- Themed black backdrops to cyan
- Added updated Transparent Cyan market
- Updated weather widget
- Updated default contact images for all themes...they now sport a skull, dragon, and butterfly.
- removed as much red as possible.
- Updated Slider
- Fixed GPS Acquiring Icon
- Fixed Country Code Error on First Boot
- Fixed Call Settings
- Moved Rosie bar to Rosie.apk were it belongs
- Changed Mods to separate Rosie, TB, and Dialer Mods so that all can be flashed independent of each Other
- Text on Main Screen is now Cyan (Thanks Fernando!)
- .9 completely obliterated the god damn .9's in resources and framework. All should be good now (for the last time)
Adds of Changes:
- Based off of Mik Froyo 4.5 Framework, If you are not using his rom you wont see the difference.
- If Using Mik Froyo 4.5 and then install this theme you will no longer need the JS_vanilla addons. Just rename the HTCLockscreen as per the instructions below
- Changed the GMail button to something way cooler.
- Updated some images for a more uniform look
- Added CYAN Transparent GMail App and Market to the base theme
- Download icon no longer blinks during download
- Sync icon has been replaced by a much cooler icon
- Text wrapping fixed in GMail (and other apps we hope)
- Some minor touch ups with volume control icons.
- Replaced Buttons to fix issue with preview button in gmail and attachments
- Added New Dragon drop down that just looks too bad ass not to include it
- New Notification drop down that was recolored to match the theme better.
- Added colored backdrops to all widgets
- Improved widget headers
- Adds the base framework that will allow you to install the vanilla 4 slider addon (See Below)
- Added expanded widget control to the latest 6 widget control (This includes new framework.jar and services.jar (Thanks goes do Fernando for modding to match the theme color)
- Added colored cyan/black Ongoing download (Thanks goes to Fernando for this one)
- Modified and better colored notification dropdown bar
- Modified all Notification Power widget icons with a new look
- Modified Vanilla lock screen with new dragons and better colored Jog tabs.
- Modified Activity title bar with a darker cyan color to match the theme better
- Added Matching CDMA 3G icons
- Added CYAN dragons to all dialer buttons
- Status_bar_Expanded.xml Updated (Thanks again Fernando!)
- Added DownloadProvider.apk (and again thanks Fernando!)
- All addons and theme are now properly signed.
- Updated all apps in the theme with the proper Cyan Color
- Lots of fixed .9's (you may or may not have noticed but they are fixed now.)
- Fixed partial Menu Transparency in some menus
- Fixed Friend Stream Widget Select background
- Added HTCAlbum with mods (thanks fernando!!)
- Lots of other goodies...........
- Fixed issue with 4G Settings not showing up.
- Modified several framework and resources .9 png's for input fields that were not mapped correctly.
- Optimized theme
- First Release!!
- #Codes Fix1: BlackDialer
- #Codes Fix2: There is now a White Dialer that also fixes this issue. The main themes have been updated so check this post to find out if you need this. An easy way is to use the # codes, if they work then you do not need this. If they do not work then go here to get the fix WhiteDialerFixPost
- Some green highlights in GMail.
- Pin code message appears when using the stock htc lock screen only. Fix is here, but read first
- If you are having issues with VM notification go here for the fix: VoiceMail Fix
- Thanks ralg0528!!!