Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,457 Members 51,802 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sprint at ces

Tip us?

thekarens
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by conflikt View Post
Dual core phone. Nice but don't think most people need that much power. Gaming on a phone I think is stupid, I'd rather play my xbox360 or ps3 for that. Although we will see when a dual core comes out. I'm sure ill get one. :]

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
Why would gaming on a phone be stupid? Many of us, including myself, like the portability of hand held system. I can take it out and play a few minutes whenever I have time. I have an 360, wii and a desktop gaming system, but I still spend more time playing on the phone because I'm not home that much and I only have a few minutes here and there to play. I like having my gaming, media, computer and phone all in my pocket.

HondaCop
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekarens View Post
Why would gaming on a phone be stupid? Many of us, including myself, like the portability of hand held system. I can take it out and play a few minutes whenever I have time. I have an 360, wii and a desktop gaming system, but I still spend more time playing on the phone because I'm not home that much and I only have a few minutes here and there to play. I like having my gaming, media, computer and phone all in my pocket.
I have a PSP for that.

Sent via my EVO from the backseat of your Momma's SUV.

Award Tour
Old
Thanks Meter 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaCop View Post
I have a PSP for that.

Maybe some people would rather carry around just a 4"-4.3" phone and a extra battery, rather than two big mobile devices.

driguez
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Omg stfu already...... I bet my edick its bigger than yours

Wiping and Flashing. (.)(.)

Evo -> iPhone 3Gs -> G1 -> Dash -> CrackBerry -> Treo 650 - Treo 600

HondaCop
Old
Thanks Meter 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by driguez View Post
Omg stfu already...... I bet my edick its bigger than yours

lmao

jagox5
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Thumbs down Disappointed.

A very poor poor Showing for Sprint.
I'm disappointed.
Want a Real Evo 2 with Dual core.
not that Evo shift crap.

cdszoke
Old
Thanks Meter 41
guys don't fret. If sprint is waiting for Qualcomm I read that the adreno 220 will be stronger than tegra 2 gpu. So, I'll wait.

HondaCop
Old
Thanks Meter 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdszoke View Post
guys don't fret. If sprint is waiting for Qualcomm I read that the adreno 220 will be stronger than tegra 2 gpu. So, I'll wait.
+1 I have a strong strong feeling June will be our month. :) Just in time for my premium member upgrade.

cesarcerros31
Old
Thanks Meter 17
He is right qualcomm will bring in the good stuff and by then I will sell my evo and buy off contract evolution 2

CURRENT PHONE: HTC EVO 4G ROOTED
ANDROID VERSION: 2.3.5
ROM: CYANOGENMOD 7-08042011-NIGHTLY-Supersonic
KERNEL: 2.6.38.5-GoDMoDe+toastcfh
Hardware version: 3

HTCEVOKING
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Wink think......

First you have to keep in mind verizon has been the first real cellphone,pager carrier (bellsouth..bell anything) they have phone service, cable service etc so it makes real easy to get everything in one bill.

Second AT&T has always #2 to verizon (bell anything) and ATT picked up alot of ppl with the iphone. if not att would be 4th alot of ppl forget they changed their name because no one wanted their service but apple was not going to release a phone upper some new company and at that time spirnt was their next choice.

THird Spirnt was the cellphone company with the best phones and best plans. they always had the lastest phones. they was pick up ground fast. that is what made verizon get better phones. that is what tmobile did and doing. they was pushing andriod first and was picking up ground fast. and getting verizon,at&t and spirnt user.

at the end of the day its all about ANDROID! NOTHING ELSE I WOULD BUT ANDROID STOCK!

what makes these phones good is android..verizon calls their DROID to make them self seem different same ****.. its all about who gives the best upside to android. they want to be in the market with microsoft and apple. how has more business users? spirnt got alot with buying nextel. and tmobile is not in the business market like that. AT&T has alot of iphone users but its been provide that they are not business users really.. so your talking bberry carriers right???? well nextel had bberry first which would give sprint a good user market. So i really feel sprint will jump a real good cutting edge business phone. that has been tested and works pretty good not just a phone with alot of bells..

atrix 4g good phone but has problems...

engadget.com/2011/01/06/motorola-atrix-4g-hd-multimedia-dock-and-laptop-dock-hands-on

you show a phone that will not do all that you marketed it for at the show.

THE EVO 4g did everything they marketed it as day one. If you wondering I carrier a HTC EVO 4g and a tmobile MY TOUCH 4g