Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,893 Members 49,581 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] how to restore apps from google account?

Tip us?

sujal
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 93
Default [q] how to restore apps from google account?

hey there everyone.. I just got my O1 back from the service center (after 8 days, one more day and I would have been writing from hell! ) anyways, they changed its motherboard since I had messed it up with clockwork mod and it refused to boot up. So what I have now is a completely blank phone. My question is how do I restore all the apps that I had downloaded and installed on my "previous" O1 by using my google account? First of all, can it be done? If yes, then how?
Even if I could get some kind of a list of what apps I had downloaded, it would be really helpful!

Thanks!

The_ERROR
Old
Thanks Meter 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by sujal View Post
hey there everyone.. I just got my O1 back from the service center (after 8 days, one more day and I would have been writing from hell! ) anyways, they changed its motherboard since I had messed it up with clockwork mod and it refused to boot up. So what I have now is a completely blank phone. My question is how do I restore all the apps that I had downloaded and installed on my "previous" O1 by using my google account? First of all, can it be done? If yes, then how?
Even if I could get some kind of a list of what apps I had downloaded, it would be really helpful!

Thanks!
isn't that apps linked into account? I mean - when you login into google's account, than you should see in market paid applications.

If you mean only list of used apps at all - its not possible. I'm using AppBrain where this possibility is. You can browse market on web and just add application into list. After that in phone select synch with appbrain and it list you all application which you checked and you can install all of them by one click.

sujal
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 93
umm.. Earlier, when I used to go to the download section of the android market on my phone, I could see all the apps that I had installed but now, even after linking with the same email id, I am getting a blank downloads page. Why is it so? Am I making any sense?

The_ERROR
Old
Thanks Meter 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by sujal View Post
umm.. Earlier, when I used to go to the download section of the android market on my phone, I could see all the apps that I had installed but now, even after linking with the same email id, I am getting a blank downloads page. Why is it so? Am I making any sense?
I think that it have to do with market history. But if you have some new phone... it is possible that it was cleared.

sujal
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 93
I think it maybe cleared only. Anyways, gotta download them all again!
Tags
account, android, apps, google, restore