Requires kernel w/ CIFS support or the Modules for your kernel
busybox recommended, no longer required.
- Vibrant: Froyo
- Vibrant: Eclair
- Desire HD: kernel-126.96.36.199-g66cfb7a
- Galaxy S Tab: SCH-I800
- Galaxy 3: Eclair
- You have links for CIFS modules for other devices? Let me know so I can put them here.
- Load multiple modules
- Load modules automatically when the app starts
- Load modules when the device boots up
- Automatically "import" existing cifs mounts (you will have to edit them if they use a password)
- Open the mounted shared with popular file explorers like ES File Explorer, Astro File Manager, and AndExplorer
- View and open all the mounts on the device
- displays the total, used and free space for the mount point
- Mount shares when app starts
- Mount when device boots
- Mount when connected to wifi
- Unmount when disconnected from wifi
- Locale / Tasker plugin (license key required)
The cifs mounts can also be set to auto mount when the device boots, when the application starts or when connected to wifi.
It displays the used, free and total space on the mount point. View all the mount points on the device and their information.
Open mount points in external file explorers like Astro File Manager, ES File Explorer or AndExplorer.
Available on the Android Market
If you have any issues, please post them here so I can work on getting them fixed.