Applications Button

OP coppertop4646

7th January 2011, 07:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

34 posts

I was checking my email earlier and I'm not really sure what happened but the button that I circled in the picture got replaced with the Gmail button. How do I get back the button that I circled in the picture?
7th January 2011, 07:27 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag Chula Vista, CA
Thanks Meter: 10,425

3,789 posts
Donate to Me
More
Long press on the homescreen and select launcher actions. Then select open app drawer. Drag that icon into middle spot and it will replace gmail.

Sent from my HERO200 using XDA App
7th January 2011, 07:10 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

34 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastin1015

Long press on the homescreen and select launcher actions. Then select open app drawer. Drag that icon into middle spot and it will replace gmail.

Sent from my HERO200 using XDA App

Ok I tried pressing on my homescreen and all I get is the menu where I can add widgets, shortcuts, etc...
Then I tried holding the home button and I get a faded black screen that says Recent then has the Messaging App, Gmail App, and Settings App icons underneath that.
I forgot to add I'm running CM 6.1
7th January 2011, 10:18 PM   |  #4  
In your fridge eating YOUR food
Thanks Meter: 29

552 posts
More
When you longpress & the submenu comes up you should go to shortcuts or custom shortcuts & pick your activity then choose launcher actions & the app launcher button should be available then just place & drag to the spot you want. I'm running cm6.2 but the same options should be available if not maybe you could restart ADW. Hope that helps
8th January 2011, 12:19 AM   |  #5  
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 231

3,349 posts
Donate to Me
More
You are running an older version of ADW. long press/ custom shortcut/ launcher actions / open close app drawer. Drag the icon created down to your dock and you're in business.

-----
Sent from my CDMA Hero. I got some hot Froyo-on-Hero action here!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread