Archos gen 8 101 Ad-Hoc and AR-DRONE working!!!
First of all thanks to all which are posting specially to Sauron!
If you want to make your Drone working with Archos, here is what I did:
Get root access:
1) Install SDE
2) Get the initramfs from this post (download the kernel+init.zip and extract it): http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...44&postcount=1
3) Replace the zImage with the new overclocked kernel
4) Boot into SDE recovery menu and copy the initramfs.cpio.gz and zImage through USB cable
5) Boot into SDE developer OS
6) You should get all your apps here and have superuser right now
Suddenly no wpa_supplicant was not working on mine, so you have to change configuration file wpa_supplicant.conf to get Adhoc:
1) get Rootexplorer
2) open root explorer and find /data/misc/wifi/wpa_supplicant.conf
Here is mine (second network is my normal router):
4) overwrite wpa_supplicant.conf in Archos with new content
5) change rights to wpa_supplicant.conf to RW-RW-RW-
6) delete file tiwlan.ini
7) start drone and then wifi on Archos
When you restart you should repeat step 5 and step 6 and step 7.
GOOD LUCK, IT WAS HORROR TO GET THIS WORKING
Two programs for Ar drone:
- nice but I have problems with connection link
not nice but more working