Market on Stock TNT Rom Gtablet
Market on stock Gtablet Rom
After alot of research i got this to work.
Try at your own risk!!!
First root with Z4 root. This is totally reversable.
Next find and download gtab_tnt_lite_v2.00 and unzip to your computer. Go to update, system, app and copy the files below to your gtablet. Go to ES file explorer and install the apps listed below manually in the order they are numbered. Then reboot . Pick setup wizard after reboot and follow instructions for google.
- Get a copy of Titanium Backup and sideload it (free version is fine).
- Make sure the Market is working with your Google ID, of course.
- Go into Settings -- Applications -- Manage Applications and Force Stop both the Market and Google Services Frameworks apps.
- In Titanium Backup, go into "Backup/Restore", look for "Google Services Framework 2.2", click on it and then choose "Wipe Data". Then go back to the home screen.
- Run the Market app. You should get an error (that's a good thing, as that's what we want. If you don't get an error, re-try the steps above until you do).
- Reboot, and wait at least a minute after the OS is up to let things stabilize.
- Run the Market again. You should see an immediate difference.