Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,872 Members 53,001 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Changing Wildfire Lock Screen?

Tip us?

adityav55
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Question Changing Wildfire Lock Screen?

Hi guys im new to the forum and, i dont know much around. Could you guys tell me how i could change the lock screen to standard 2.2 Froyo lock screen? I dont want to use the Sense lock screen and i have already tried out lockbot which fails to work miserably.

Thnx Guys ^^
The Following User Says Thank You to adityav55 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kevin2516
Old
Thanks Meter 1351
Damn thanks button..., try widget locker, you can also mod it as well if you want to.
Phone: OnePlus One 64GB
The Following User Says Thank You to kevin2516 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

adityav55
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thnx for replying but unfortunately i cant pay for it. Is there anything for free except widget locker and lockbot free?

kevin2516
Old
Thanks Meter 1351
Quote:
Originally Posted by adityav55 View Post
Thnx for replying but unfortunately i cant pay for it. Is there anything for free except widget locker and lockbot free?
I'm sure you'll be able to find it on google or on the internet somewhere , and lockbot is crap imo.

Also the widgetlocker website allows you to pay for it via paypal. http://teslacoilsw.com/widgetlocker
The Following User Says Thank You to kevin2516 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

f0xy
Old
Thanks Meter 190

DONATE TO ME
I've got default android lock screen by using wildpuzzle + remove htc widgets package.

Just wondering weather to use widget locker or try and mod this one.

Kevin, do you think widget locker will work better without the htc lockscreen?

i shyed away from it in the past because it would show up when screen was locked and unlocked within the 5secs...
The Following User Says Thank You to f0xy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kevin2516
Old
Thanks Meter 1351
Yes it works perfect with the stock android lockscreen, it never shows up after i unlock widget locker.

Just don't forget to enable 5 second root rule just in case.

HS_LuKa_
Old
(Last edited by HS_LuKa_; 8th January 2011 at 03:14 PM.) Reason: mistake
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by adityav55 View Post

here you go : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=18S7B4YC
The Following User Says Thank You to HS_LuKa_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

adityav55
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
A lot of thnx for the link and I really appreciate the replies, just one more thing how can i install app to my phone from the computer?

HS_LuKa_
Old
Thanks Meter 3
first go to settings -> applications and enable uknown sources....then copy the app to your sd card ...when you do all that use any file manager and go to your sd card and find the app you want to install...then just click on it
use the market app to download a file manager if you dont have one jet
sorry for my english
The Following User Says Thank You to HS_LuKa_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JaaJa_cz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I've tried the widget locker app, but after the unlocking, annoying animation of flying squares in shades of gray appears. is that normal? how to disable it?