[GAME][9th JAN]Pokemon Game Ultimate Edition Beta

Search This thread

Zalastax

Nov 8, 2010
Bug report: Enemi should be spelled Enemy.
Also too many alert boxes.
Maybe add a progress bar for experience.
Maybe add attacks left(have to use potion or go to PokeCenter to refresh attacks if they are out).

Last edited:

jenod

Feb 2, 2009
chennai
Bug report: Enemi should be spelled Enemy.
Also too many alert boxes.
Maybe add a progress bar for experience.
Maybe add attacks left(have to use potion or go to PokeCenter to refresh attacks if they are out).

These features are sure to come in future.. except that attacks.. but i will try that too

alexclark

Oct 21, 2010
Yes!

In the original Pokemon games the player had to hit "A" like 4 or 5 times to get out of the battle...That's just how the game is.

ziaodix

May 8, 2010
Dallas
I very much doubt it will escape a lawsuit from Nintendo :(

I didn't think Nintendo owned Pokemon, always thought Game Freak did.

Guess they just do the games, seems Nintendo owns the over all rights... Let's just hope for our sakes they don't catch wind of this. That way we can continue our fun with the game.

Last edited:

popoffka

Jun 30, 2009
Riga
Some of my comments:
— too many alerts
— some grammar mistakes like «enemi» or «pokemons» (pokemon is already plural, no need to add -s)
— I'm sorry, but most of graphics are really ugly
— too much animated transitions
— there's no money counter in PokeMart
— it's written that PokeBall costs $200, however, it seems to actually reduce my balance by 300, not 200

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, this is my second pokemon game for android. The first game was good, and ofcourse this one will be better.

Now its available in market place. you can download the latest versions from there ;-) and dont forget to rate it

features

-ONLINE battle mode (big thanks to Matic Bigec)
    -pokemons learn new attacks as it grows.
    -attacks work according to type of the pokemon
    -story mode
    -save and load functions
    -advanced pokemon center

Download link:

http://www.multiupload.com/2M729483GB

NOTE:
    this may have some bugs so please , let me know. and im sure i can fix them.
    downloading now
    I didnt use any original names, and pictures used are fan made pictures

Didn't test your game yet, but I will as soon as I get a computer with my phone's drivers on it ^^

One remark, do you have the right to use the Pokemon name and pictures in your game ? That could end in legal issues if not, and I don't think you'd want that ^^
    Your game's name is "Pokemon". I think this is a registered trademark :/

And fan made pictures can be illegal too ^^ (but on that part i'm not sure)
    Couple things ...

For the people talking about Nintendo not letting this continue, you never know until you try. Obviously, this can never be released as some big app on the marketplace, especially for money, but it can always operate in the way it does now. Nintendo may or may not take issue, depending on their plans. It's a franchise that's ongoing, so it's possible they may take issue.

However - the person who used the word "lawsuit," needs to seriously think twice before using such language. You might terrify someone! :] A lawsuit is not what would happen. It would be a very simple cease and desist request, unless the creator made in excess of $5000 on the game (less too, but five grand is generally what it takes for any legal precedent to get noticed, though if it's for sale at all, some legal action may be taken)

So in short - should be OK to keep working on it, don't make a bunch of money off it, and don't be surprised if you get a letter threatening legal action.

Second thing I wanted to note ... EmprtArea is an enormous tool. :]