[RECOVERY] Multi Touch - Need testers
I'm sure everybody knows by now, but the multi-touch bugs seem to be related to the recovery. In my little bit of free time I have been working on an updated recovery that supports multi touch for all devices.
I am fairly confident that all amoled HTC INCREDIBLES are able to get either 3 or 5 point multi touch, but it seems that there still may be issues with some (or all) SLCD devices, this is why I need many testers. So for those of you who are willing to help out, I need you to follow these instructions:
1) Download http://chad0989.dyndns.org/PB31IMG.zip
2) Place on the root of your SD card.
3) Boot into hboot (vol down and power when turning on)
4) Select yes when it asks if you want to start update.
5) Select no when it asks you if you want to reboot.
6) Choose recovery
7) Flash a KNOWN working multi-touch kernel.
Reboot and use the multi touch test app from the market to see if you have more than 2 touch points.
Report back the following:
1) Are you SLCD?
2) Yes or no on more than 2 touches
3) What atmel touch device you have - open a terminal and type cat /sys/android_touch/vendor and report what is says.
4) Hardware version
Since the one above still seems to not be working for you guys, heres another try at it:
- Don't forget to rename it to PB31IMG.zip and place on the root of the SD.
Also has anyone with an SLCD ever had multitouch an any time? What were the conditions that you had it?