[APP] StegDroid Alpha v 0.75
I'm working on this app for my final year dissertation. It performs Echo Steganography on wave files. My app uses this to encode short text messages in an audio file, then share it. I've just got the Steg side of things working, so I wanted to get some early feedback on whether it works for other people (and if it's awfully slow - it uses a lot of Fourier Transforms etc...).
This is very early days, so the app isn't anything like ready for primetime yet, but the basics are in place. I'd really appreciate it if you could download it and:
* Have a go at embedding some text in a recording and seeing if it correctly extracts it again.
* Run the tests available in the menu
* Email me one of your recordings (tfmw2 [at] cam [dot] ac [dot] uk) to see if I can extract the data on my phone.
* Supports encryption with a shared key
* Transcodes audio files to ogg format for sharing
* Added Multicasting of messages to contact groups
* Fixed bug with sharing files in paranoid mode
* Better memory management, should work more reliably with longer messages
* Reduced error rate (less garbled messages)
* Reduced file size by 33%
* Other bug fixes
Any problems let me know!