READ THIS WHOLE POST AND THE WHOLE POST AFTER IT!
- All steps undervolted about 25%. Should be stable still
- The table is currently 300, 600, 950mhz until I can make it scale more than 3 steps.
- The voltage for 950Mhz is less than at stock for 800Mhz, so you should see better battery life even though we're overclocked.
- Display flicker fixed (or at least toned down, it can't be completely eliminated with the LED backlighting)
- Scheduler tweaks backported from later kernel versions
- Some governor tweaks of my own for responsiveness
To install this, just flash the zip in ClockworkMod. This shouldn't harm your device, but I make no promises. I trust it enough to run it on my device, if that means anything to y'all. I also attached a zip to flash back to the stock kernel (..but why would you break my heart by doing so..? ;P).
- I REALLY want to get 1Ghz+ working, and my code is sound (I'm sure of that) but it won't boot on my device. I think I just need to find the right voltage, or I could have a bad die for OC'ing. This is the first thing I will work on.
- Maybe the interactive CPU governor
- Look into the 2-point touch limitation
Source is available on my GitHub at https://github.com/geniusdog254/Quickie
I will not flat out ask for donations, however I do appreciate them. So if you're feeling generous or appreciate my work then it would help me out a lot if you could donate. I have my game Reflex-A-Tron on the Market for $1 if you'd like to donate like that, or there is a link under my name on the left side to donate, and one in my signature. The one on the left and in my signature is to donate via PayPal. Any amount is appreciated, but please don't feel obligated.
You can contact me here via PM, on Twitter @geniusdog254, or email me at email@example.com. Email or Twitter is the preferred method, because I really despise the XDA PM system.
If this breaks your Nook, kills your family/pets, or starts global thermonuclear war, do not blame me. You have been warned. If you break your device and blame me, I will point at you and laugh.