Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
it seems nice... Thanks!
Yet, i have some noob questions about this:
- is this useful to backup / restore entire phone content (kernel, apps, data, config, ...). That is what I am looking for. I tried Rom Manager but it seems that ClockworkMod does not work with the U8150...
- I guess scripts have to be launched from a linux terminal (Ubuntu OK?) after connecting the U8150 with USB? (should I mount it before?)
- User only has to launch Build-bootimg to create a backup?
- and Unpack-bootimg to restore??
- what about Build-ramdisk?
- I guess the tools mkboot* are called by the scripts and do not have to be launched manually, right?
Thanks for your work and help!