Apparently, as a new user, I can't post any links, so go visit exit4gaming dot com to see screens of the game and a video if you are interested. Not sure on the rules for screens, so, to be safe I won't post them for now.
This isn't a sales pitch. I really am interested in feedback from other developers.
A frantic game of tapping insanity.
Pop the balls by tapping them before they reach the top of the screen. But don’t pop your friends as the race to the bottom. As the numbers increase, everyone starts bouncing off of everyone else. It is your job to sort through the ensuing comic mayhem. Five distinct enemy types. Tons of fun! Visit the market today to download Tap Crazy!
- OpenGL 3D Graphics.
- Outstanding ball animation and movement.
- Spectacular particle graphics system that fills the screen with destruction.
- Four game modes – Tutorial, Normal, Hard, and Insane.
- Graphics setting (High, Medium, and Low) for different levels of phones.
- Swipe to pause system to pause the game while playing
- Automatic pause when getting a call or going to the home screen.
- Wave based gameplay. Play a wave whenever you have a minute.
- Single save feature keeps progress while maintaining high score integrity.
- Scoreloop high scores.
- Green Balls – get points for every Green Ball that reaches the bottom. Don’t tap ‘em.
- Red Balls – simple to kill with one tap but plentiful in numbers.
- Yellow Balls - Faster and blast through green balls to get to the top.
- Armor Balls – Red has put on armor. Break through the armor to get to the meat below.
- Purple Balls – On each tap, they divide. Get ‘em quick or look out.
- Pink Balls – These magical balls switch places with Green balls when they are tapped.
FOLLOW THIS LINK FOR A VIDEO