Post Reply

{X10}[DEVELOPMENT] -FXP130- CM7.2.0 - RELEASED - FreeXperia Project

8th November 2011, 05:14 PM   |  #13731  
colossus's Avatar
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter: 3,123
 
3,205 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aR_ChRiS

My apologies first.

Flashed the FXP kernel back, but still topping at 40...


Sent from my X10i using XDA App

Chris, try using another governor, i think the min/max is laggy, maybe it is effecting your score?
Last edited by colossus; 9th January 2012 at 02:47 PM.
8th November 2011, 05:31 PM   |  #13732  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Flash FXP 045

1) Google Voice Searh - not compatible (see attach)
2) Where i can find proxy settings?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-1320772345272.png
Views:	231
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	776322  
8th November 2011, 05:57 PM   |  #13733  
bcstolte's Avatar
Member
Flag Rijswijk
Thanks Meter: 5
 
86 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Did some benchmark and FPS tests: (16gb class 6 SD)
Antutu: 2566
2D: 55
FPS Test: 55
Quadrant Standard: 1164 first run, 1297 second run

Sent from my Slider SL101 using Tapatalk
8th November 2011, 05:58 PM   |  #13734  
rapatu2010's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
80 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
At last this ROM is almost perfect!
I admire the persistence and devotion that has got this CM ROM running smoothly without any data problems.

Have a coffee on me.

PayPal:3J113670GT185381P
8th November 2011, 06:05 PM   |  #13735  
pimmen's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
104 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by colossus

I would suggest re-do a clean install, full wipe of data and caches and you should be ok, nobody else is reporting that the data bug is back.

i did exactly that, but still data problems, will try and redo it again tonight, factory reset wipe dalvik cache and anything else?
8th November 2011, 06:12 PM   |  #13736  
colossus's Avatar
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter: 3,123
 
3,205 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimmen

i did exactly that, but still data problems, will try and redo it again tonight, factory reset wipe dalvik cache and anything else?

That should do you buddy, just double check that you have the correct update zip on your sdcard and everything should be ok.

good luck.
8th November 2011, 06:14 PM   |  #13737  
Araviel's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 135
 
145 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Very very nice rom, fxp45 fastest than ever.

Thanks for your hard work
8th November 2011, 07:32 PM   |  #13738  
el56's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 41
 
155 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Getting your Market back
Hi all,

After coming (back) to CM7 (FXP045 on a vanilla kernel) I found myself running into the same problem as many here -- that apps which used to install (ie, Handcent SMS, but many others) were no longer available for download.

In my search for a reasonably easy (for a ROM-flashing novice) method to fix this, I came across posts here that seemed to hint at an answer (like showing what edits need to be made to a file without giving the file location or what tool to use to edit).

I finally came across a solution that appears accessible to mere mortals, not here on XDA but at the Cyanogen website. (Thanks to HwiYeon Cho)

That posting offers a file to download, along with instructions to change its permissions and move it into /system/etc/permissions. It all worked for me but I would add a few notes:
  • The instructions say to use Root Explorer. Great if you already have it, but for me that was one of the apps that was inaccessible in the Market. Instead of Root Explorer I used "ES File Explorer", which is available in the (limited) Market, and can do root privs (and is free).
  • The instructions say to give the file "644" permissions -- but ES File Explorer uses the more conventional Unix terminology, for which the equivalent of 644 is "rw-r--r--".
Following the instructions from the CM site, together with the above notes, solved it for me. Hopefully the need for this fix will be temporary and the fix will find its way into FXP046 and beyond...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to el56 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th November 2011, 08:32 PM   |  #13739  
Senior Member
Flag Leicester
Thanks Meter: 34
 
236 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by el56

Hi all,

After coming (back) to CM7 (FXP045 on a vanilla kernel) I found myself running into the same problem as many here -- that apps which used to install (ie, Handcent SMS, but many others) were no longer available for download.

In my search for a reasonably easy (for a ROM-flashing novice) method to fix this, I came across posts here that seemed to hint at an answer (like showing what edits need to be made to a file without giving the file location or what tool to use to edit).

I finally came across a solution that appears accessible to mere mortals, not here on XDA but at the Cyanogen website. (Thanks to HwiYeon Cho)

That posting offers a file to download, along with instructions to change its permissions and move it into /system/etc/permissions. It all worked for me but I would add a few notes:

  • The instructions say to use Root Explorer. Great if you already have it, but for me that was one of the apps that was inaccessible in the Market. Instead of Root Explorer I used "ES File Explorer", which is available in the (limited) Market, and can do root privs (and is free).
  • The instructions say to give the file "644" permissions -- but ES File Explorer uses the more conventional Unix terminology, for which the equivalent of 644 is "rw-r--r--".
Following the instructions from the CM site, together with the above notes, solved it for me. Hopefully the need for this fix will be temporary and the fix will find its way into FXP046 and beyond...

Thanks man,
but the file can't be downloaded from the linked cyanogen site....
8th November 2011, 08:39 PM   |  #13740  
GreatBigDog's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Prince Edward Island
Thanks Meter: 189
 
564 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ten_tickles

Thanks man,
but the file can't be downloaded from the linked cyanogen site....

Just pull it out of FXP44 or any other 2.3 ROM.

The Following User Says Thank You to GreatBigDog For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2.3.5, bl unlocked cm7, bun trip, cam is coming!!!, clockworkmod recovery, cm7 bootloop rom, cm7.1, cwm, cyanogen, cyanogenmod, cyclic rebooting rom, deepsleep working, fps uncapped, freexperia project, freexperia team rocks, gingerbread, gingerbread rom, jerpelea, masterpiece, r.i.p wlod, stable cm7 rom, trip is a banned dev from ireland, vga, who's trip?
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes