5,606,095 Members 42,037 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

{X10}[DEVELOPMENT] -FXP130- CM7.2.0 - RELEASED - FreeXperia Project

Tip us?
 
Olli80
Old
#14541  
Olli80's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 73
Join Date: Jul 2010
Hi there,

want to setle over to the FXP Rom but whats up here????

Code:
[Direktdownload-Funktion ist ausgeschaltet] 	
update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-anzu-KANG-signed.zip
92,17 MB
[Direktdownload-Funktion ist ausgeschaltet] 	
update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-coconut-KANG-signed.zip
87,34 MB
[Direktdownload-Funktion ist ausgeschaltet] 	
update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-es209ra-KANG-signed.zip
89,37 MB
[Direktdownload-Funktion ist ausgeschaltet] 	
update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-hallon-KANG-signed.zip
92,14 MB
[Direktdownload-Funktion ist ausgeschaltet] 	
update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-iyokan-KANG-signed.zip
92,14 MB
[Direktdownload-Funktion ist ausgeschaltet] 	
update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-mango-KANG-signed.zip
87,48 MB
[Direktdownload-Funktion ist ausgeschaltet] 	
update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-satsuma-KANG-signed.zip
87,35 MB
[Direktdownload-Funktion ist ausgeschaltet] 	
update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-smultron-KANG-signed.zip
87,34 MB
[Direktdownload-Funktion ist ausgeschaltet] 	
update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-urushi-KANG-signed.zip
91,94 MB
[Direktdownload-Funktion ist ausgeschaltet] 	
update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-zeus-KANG-signed.zip
90,88 MB
[Direktdownload-Funktion ist ausgeschaltet] 	
update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-zeusc-KANG-signed.zip
90,50 MB
How do deal with those different downloads? Which one i need?

Other point is at #1 post:
Quote:
Baseband 64 (recomanded for 2011 devices)
SEMC BASEBAND 64 - http://ul.to/folder/yrqfhn
but clicking on the link brings me to baseband 62 downlaod ??????

So can anyone clearify those problems please!!???

Thanks a lot! FXP im comming!!!
Sony Ericsson X10i
ROM: CM7.2 RC0 FXP111
Kernel: 2.6.29-FXP
Baseband: 2.1.71
 
riginal
Old
#14542  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 697
Posts: 1,489
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olli80 View Post
Hi there,

want to setle over to the FXP Rom but whats up here????

Code:
[Direktdownload-Funktion ist ausgeschaltet] 	
update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-anzu-KANG-signed.zip
92,17 MB
[Direktdownload-Funktion ist ausgeschaltet] 	
update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-coconut-KANG-signed.zip
87,34 MB
[Direktdownload-Funktion ist ausgeschaltet] 	
update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-es209ra-KANG-signed.zip
89,37 MB
[Direktdownload-Funktion ist ausgeschaltet] 	
update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-hallon-KANG-signed.zip
92,14 MB
[Direktdownload-Funktion ist ausgeschaltet] 	
update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-iyokan-KANG-signed.zip
92,14 MB
[Direktdownload-Funktion ist ausgeschaltet] 	
update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-mango-KANG-signed.zip
87,48 MB
[Direktdownload-Funktion ist ausgeschaltet] 	
update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-satsuma-KANG-signed.zip
87,35 MB
[Direktdownload-Funktion ist ausgeschaltet] 	
update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-smultron-KANG-signed.zip
87,34 MB
[Direktdownload-Funktion ist ausgeschaltet] 	
update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-urushi-KANG-signed.zip
91,94 MB
[Direktdownload-Funktion ist ausgeschaltet] 	
update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-zeus-KANG-signed.zip
90,88 MB
[Direktdownload-Funktion ist ausgeschaltet] 	
update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-zeusc-KANG-signed.zip
90,50 MB
How do deal with those different downloads? Which one i need?

Other point is at #1 post:

but clicking on the link brings me to baseband 62 downlaod ??????

So can anyone clearify those problems please!!???

Thanks a lot! FXP im comming!!!
Download the one containing "es209ra" which is the code name for X10

Dunno about your second question but why do you even bother about that? it's for 2011 xperia line not x10
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i - CM7ZMOD
- Asus Transformer TF300TG - Stock ICS
----------------------------------------
Evidently madam, you and l differ greatly in our conception of beauty. What l just witnessed was ghastlier than a thousand ghouls!
The Following User Says Thank You to riginal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
lunarjetman1
Old
#14543  
lunarjetman1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 91
Posts: 319
Join Date: Dec 2010
You need the kernel from fxp. Go to -
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1322837

{X10} [Discussion Room] CyanogenMod by Team FreeXperia
For more info. This is development only.

Sent from my X10i using XDA
 
9Lukas5
Old
#14544  
9Lukas5's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1099
Posts: 2,476
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: near Stuttgart

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by alforno View Post
Hi,

I was on unlocked bootloader (bootlogo was experia and everything went well), then I tried to install CM9.0 RC0 and now my X10 only shows the Sony Ericsson screen and nothing more.

I tried Kernel Downgrade, baseband, stock with xrecovery, DoomKernel v06, M&M MiUI with flashtool 0.6.8.0, 0.2.9.1, 0.3, but nothing brings it up again.

With kernel downgrade I can see that it goes until 95% and ends, and I get the message everything is OK, but the boot ends with the Sony Ericsson screen.


And with the other kernels I get this message:



Please, can anybody help???
haha, the kernel downgrade is a android 2.1 sony ericsson kernel. Ofcourse you're getting a se logo.
Device: jfltexx (SGS4)
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.1-F2FS + z31s1g's Holo Theme
Baseband: I9505XXUFNC4
Android: 4.4
Rom: cm11
Kernel/MOD: KT-Kernel / CrossBreeder MOD
/system /data /cache formatted to F2FS <-- click here for instructions

Device: grouper (Nexus7 2012)
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.x.x
Android 4.4
Rom: Factory Image KRT16O
 
patrik@xda
Old
#14545  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 161
Join Date: Jan 2012
very fast and smooth, great job fxp!

Sent from my X10i using XDA
 
chikencito12
Old
#14546  
chikencito12's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 115
Posts: 187
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Estado de México NOW
And kernel?

Please give me the link
 
Hzu
Old
#14547  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 522
Posts: 1,452
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by chikencito12 View Post
And kernel?

Please give me the link
Some people just never bothered to try and read few pages back since FXP's last post (announcement of FXP111 released), huh?

Very well, if you're that lazy, I will tell you. Use the kernel from FXP109. If you don't have it, download it from FXP's signature.
Obsolete Stuffs:
- FXP #125 CM7.2 ROM + #125 Kernel + Google Apps .FTF for Flashtool 0.8+
- Toolset for packaging FXP CM9 kernel .FTF
- Toolset for packaging FXP CM7 kernel .FTF
- Colour bug fix for FXP 121+ CM9.0 (Fixed as of #127.)
- Patch for camera (FXP CM7.2); removed as it was fixed in release #116.
- Patch for sensors (FXP CM7.2); removed as it was fixed in release #115.
 
FXP
Old
#14548  
FXP's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 36404
Posts: 6,442
Join Date: Nov 2006

 
DONATE TO ME
FXP112 released
Project Homepage
FreeXperia Project
AdFad666, Bin4ry, Codeworks, Defer, Kali-, Jerpelea

BUGTRACKER

DONATIONS
PAYPAL
BTC -
156up9xcEf3s6bDFuirugqmQs7mTWbuWNS
NMC - N6Yu6jRXMhsQHn2snwPay7qsKszngkEC1s
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to FXP For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
patrik@xda
Old
#14549  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 161
Join Date: Jan 2012
FXP 112 says there that the new adreno libs have been added for us but only in CM9, does this mean we already have these new libs in CM7? which leads me to me question of how to boost graphics performance on our X10? i got a misserable score of 7 fps in nena mark 2 :/
Sent from my CM7 powered Xperia X10
 
alexs790
Old
(Last edited by alexs790; 18th March 2012 at 11:46 AM.)
#14550  
alexs790's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 51
Posts: 195
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Samara
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrik@xda View Post
FXP 112 says there that the new adreno libs have been added for us but only in CM9, does this mean we already have these new libs in CM7?
This is only for ICS. See here. Pay attention to "Adreno 2xx User-mode Android ICS Graphics Driver".
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrik@xda View Post
how to boost graphics performance on our X10? i got a misserable score of 7 fps in nena mark 2 :/
Probably no way. Adreno200 is a very old and weak graphics accelerator.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alexs790 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
2.3.5, bl unlocked cm7, bun trip, cam is coming!!!, clockworkmod recovery, cm7 bootloop rom, cm7.1, cwm, cyanogen, cyanogenmod, cyclic rebooting rom, deepsleep working, fps uncapped, freexperia project, freexperia team rocks, gingerbread, gingerbread rom, jerpelea, masterpiece, r.i.p wlod, stable cm7 rom, trip is a banned dev from ireland, vga, who's trip?
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes