Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,537 Members 49,494 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

{X10}[DEVELOPMENT] -FXP130- CM7.2.0 - RELEASED - FreeXperia Project

Tip us?

crownsolution
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Ok all promise not to laugh but what exactly is the MT Enabler and what does it do

break1
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by crownsolution View Post
Ok all promise not to laugh but what exactly is the MT Enabler and what does it do
Multitouch Enabler

It activates Multitouch/Dualtouch on your device.
The Following User Says Thank You to break1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

crownsolution
Old
Thanks Meter 13
oh ok i figured that would happen automatically if you flashed the kernal.sin file like it did with FreeX10

ghostix
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Thank you a lot for the 0004 release

Here is a new bug: (both in 0003 and 0004)
When someone is calling, the x10 displays a white screen instead of the usual interface : No contact information and no "accept or refuse" button... (I can't take the incoming call )
I've tried 4 times to call myself with an another phone: I've seen 2 white screens.

Is there anybody else who has this problem ?

i_rakov
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Problem is known. However you can still use the screen if you know the position of the buttons. Even though nothing is displayed, the buttons are still there.
Phones: RAZR V3 => SE W580i => Nokia x2-00 => t-mobile dash/htc excalibur on wm 6.5 => iPhone 3Gs => Xperia X10 => Samsung Focus SGH-I917 => Blackberry 9700 => HTC Aria => Samsung Nexus S => Samsung Galaxy S Captivate => HTC One S

ROM - Unofficial AOKP JellyBean
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Android's making me hungry...

lekeeper1984
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Superbe Job guys i am a fan

hey yo J. I was wondering in wich environement you were working with, are you using eclipse, or..., i am mentioning this because i could send you sample of my x10"s log cat for debuging and stablelising purposes anyway's i have an x10a and here are a few bugs that i ve experienced with v0004:

when going horrizontal pixel twist on the top (notif) bar

my computer ran out of batery and when in sleep mode, the phn was pluged (USB) and rebooted

youtube app not playing tube's (i beleive its because of the sensor horizontal trouble)

my sd card unmount herself ... sometimes...

that s it so far, keep on keeping bro your making a whole department of computer analyst look like clowns back at SE, MAN i feel ashame for them.

ghostix
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_rakov View Post
Problem is known. However you can still use the screen if you know the position of the buttons. Even though nothing is displayed, the buttons are still there.
I didn't see anything about this bug in this thread... Maybe I missed it.
I already tried by guessing the position but I suppose that I'm not doing it very well

Anyway, thanks for the info ^_^

Nimche
Old
Thanks Meter 299

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostix View Post
I didn't see anything about this bug in this thread... Maybe I missed it.
I already tried by guessing the position but I suppose that I'm not doing it very well

Anyway, thanks for the info ^_^
It is where the unlock button is. little higher than lower left corner of the screen.
Sent from my White Sony Xperia Z1 (C6906) while typing right to left
--------------------------------------------------
Android 4.3

(a)Flash Junky

Wolfbreak
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 5,853

DONATE TO ME
I tried Gingerbread, i like it. The Style is good and its fast and have cool Animations. When its little more stable and more fixed this will be my daily Rom. Very good work J and Z!

jerpelea
Old
Senior Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 37,067

DONATE TO ME
progress
fixed usb mass storage
fixed sh (no longer crashes)

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jerpelea For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
2.3.5, bl unlocked cm7, bun trip, cam is coming!!!, clockworkmod recovery, cm7 bootloop rom, cm7.1, cwm, cyanogen, cyanogenmod, cyclic rebooting rom, deepsleep working, fps uncapped, freexperia project, freexperia team rocks, gingerbread, gingerbread rom, jerpelea, masterpiece, r.i.p wlod, stable cm7 rom, trip is a banned dev from ireland, vga, who's trip?