Google Allows Search Queries To Interact With Apps

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings lots of new features that are quite useful for end users and … more

Lenovo Officially Owns Motorola, Following ~$3 Billion Deal

Google is now officially no longer the owner of American phone manufacturer … more

Microsoft Band Fitness Tracker Announced, Available

The wearable market has been around for a few years, with Pebble and Samsung smartwatches … more

Forums Added for the Oppo R5, Oppo N3, and Xiaomi Redmi Note

Just yesterday, Oppo unveiled a pair of rather unique smartphones, the Oppo … more

Hey,A new Home app

OP morgoo

13th January 2011, 03:57 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 10

11 posts
Hey all,
I have a new home app MyLauncher. It is a lightweight(Only about 700k) home app which like LauncherPro,ADWLauncher. It is very fast ,and have more cool and applied function.

Here are some pic:

download here:

or search in market by "morgoo"

om~I missed my email,app.support@morgoo.com
Last edited by morgoo; 14th January 2011 at 07:04 AM. Reason: add email
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to morgoo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th January 2011, 07:16 PM   |  #2  
Flag Albuquerque

297 posts
More
will try

10 letters
14th January 2011, 05:31 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 7

120 posts
sounds cool,headed to the market now
14th January 2011, 05:44 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 7

120 posts
definitley has potential.unfortunately i was only on it for about 2 minutes b4 it made my whole screen go black,even the preset icons on the dock disappeared. even after reboot and selected MyLauncher the screen stays black while using that launcher.i kno its still in beta,like i said it has potential, from what i got to see there is some nice features.im still excited to see what the future holds for MyLauncher
14th January 2011, 05:55 AM   |  #5  
Flag Creil (60)
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
Donate to Me
More
Pics and mini are dead !
sileshnair
14th January 2011, 06:28 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by htc-60

Pics and mini are dead !

Removed probably becoz of this.
14th January 2011, 06:54 AM   |  #7  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 36

380 posts
More
Gmail counter displays wrong (1 when I have no emails), kinda laggy. But have potential, I'm gonna look forward for new versions!
14th January 2011, 07:26 AM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member

11 posts
hey Moonwalker1432:
Thank you. But what can u tell me your phone model and OS version?I just have been tested it only on Nexus one and I9000.
Last edited by morgoo; 14th January 2011 at 07:38 AM.
14th January 2011, 12:09 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 6

194 posts
Nice Idea.

Just installed it and had a play.

I really like the cube effect. It's super smooth. Only thing that a bit strange is that the cube is made up of a grey tint cube and not the wallpaper.
It would be really cool if you could 'wrap' the wallpaper around every face of the cube so you see a different screen each time you flip. Or have the option to choose a wallpaper for every face of the cube.
Be good to have a Master wallpaper which appears behind everything and then as above for the cube etc..

It has a little trouble skipping transition midway through, so if you flip before the screen has finished it's transition, the animation to the next screen it jerky.

When going from Helicopter view to the selected screen, you get this elastic bounce of the grey tint, I don;t think that need to be there at all tbh, makes it look like it's doing something it shouldn't be.

When I selected Fly in/out for the app draw it threw a wobbly and went to black screen. with that setting set it seem to do all sorts of wired things.
Also when I selected fad in/out it kept taking me back to the app draw, stuck in a loop.

Hope feedback helps:
On a Galaxy S.

Nice to see a home screen with more animations, makes the phone look special, keep up the good work.

Logicalstep
14th January 2011, 02:29 PM   |  #10  
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 28

383 posts
More
I can't figure out how to get to the cube effect. I think its supposed to happen when I click apps on the dock. If so then it didn't work on an evo, an epic, or a nook color.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread