Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,344 Members 46,666 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Signal Boosting Stickers

Tip us?

newkidd
Old
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 69

DONATE TO ME
psh yall aint got crap.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/cubegoodies/c208/

my pet rock plugs in via usb and keeps all the Iphones away
Im just a frog, tryin to get some wood.
The Following User Says Thank You to newkidd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Compusmurf
Old
Thanks Meter 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopybandnerd View Post
Too bad that lemmings don't really go off the clip. That phrase was developed after a group of nat geo filmographers chased the lemmings off the cliff. They just chose to only use footage of the actual cliff diving.

Thank you, try again!

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA App
Really? I didn't realize that NG did a show on them. I actually use it as a tribute to the old video game "Lemmings". I wasted too many hours playing that one.

Hero_onboost
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Irrelevant things like this!!! Do not post!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenvan19 View Post
Did you also know that putting a convex clear plastic covering over your license plate it will make it so traffic cameras can't take a clear picture of your plate!

Oh and eating grass will make your allergies go away.

Its called the placebo effect; if you believe something will help, and I mean really believe it, your mind believes it to and will act as if it does regardless of all logic to the contrary. Its how those balance wrist-band things work. They tell you that it works and its amazing because it uses anti-sufferage-super-misogynist waves to help you stand up more straight and then you naturally stand up more straight when wearing it. Bingo, they're right.

things liek this BULL **** are what CLOUD up the forums and have the people that ACTUALLY READ their way through things on the forum for 2 HOURS reading to find ITS NOTHING!!!! stop posting this bull**** back and forth this is not face book pm eachother PLEAS FOR THE LOVE OF CRACKS AND HACKS SSSSSTTTTTOOOOOPPPPPP THIS IIIMMMAAATTUUUREE FACE BOOK THINGS!!! yes i do realize i am adding to it by this posting being non relevant! just please follow forum rules and curtiseys stop this immature things and READ!!!! i have read everything three times before i ask a question on here!!! please utilize these GREAT minds to your advantage dont abuse for your personal lazzy gains FREAKING REEAADDD

notsointeresting
Old
(Last edited by notsointeresting; 26th October 2011 at 02:31 AM.)
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1931

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero_onboost View Post
things liek this BULL **** are what CLOUD up the forums and have the people that ACTUALLY READ their way through things on the forum for 2 HOURS reading to find ITS NOTHING!!!! stop posting this bull**** back and forth this is not face book pm eachother PLEAS FOR THE LOVE OF CRACKS AND HACKS SSSSSTTTTTOOOOOPPPPPP THIS IIIMMMAAATTUUUREE FACE BOOK THINGS!!! yes i do realize i am adding to it by this posting being non relevant! just please follow forum rules and curtiseys stop this immature things and READ!!!! i have read everything three times before i ask a question on here!!! please utilize these GREAT minds to your advantage dont abuse for your personal lazzy gains FREAKING REEAADDD
Lol first of all you do realize the LAST post in this thread was made 6 months ago right? and the thread was orginally made when the phone came out. So to honestly start a rant over a six month old thread is a little pointless...Just saying.

Also, the reply that you "quoted" was actually very useful information, but also surrounded by a little humor to lighten up the "bad" information. (and he stated a good point about placebo effect )...Just saying

and third if the ONLY thing we did in these threads were give out facts, upon information, and showed no personality in our posts and demonstrate courtesy to everyone else (which your not doing) these threads would be very boring (like some of the other threads on xda-not saying anynames) and nobody would want to participate and share information in that type of enviroment....just saying

I understand a couple of posts in this thread were a little useless. (and i only read the first page lol) but it helps lighten the mood. Plus this was the first month after the phone was released,and im sure everyone was still meeting, and greeting people in the "new" thread at the time...Just saying

Lighten up a bit, enjoy the flowers (except for the guy thats allergic to them ). and enjoy the forums

Follow me on Google+
Follow me on Twitter
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to notsointeresting For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]