[ROM][27/1] Leaf r3 [Froyo][Based on 126.96.36.199][Modded/Super Fast/Live Wallpapers]
Basically this is a customization of the stock ROM, or I might say, just a repack with various stuff removed and added.
(Screenshots from Leaf r1)
Linpack @ 768 MHz (ondemand)
Quick ROM Info
What is added/removed?
- Based on official 188.8.131.52.
- Android 2.2.1 (Froyo).
- Odexed for more free space on phone memory.
- Highly modded.
- Live wallpapers.
HCDR.Kernel v4.1. (r1 only)
- Custom bootscreen + removed bootsound.
- Sympnotic's Patched Market v6.1.
- 162 MB free space on phone after first install.
- Added: LauncherPro as stock launcher.
- Added: Nexus Revamped Pro live wallpaper.
- Added: Torch app taken from CyanogenMod (brighter than stock app, high brightness mode may break the LED).
- Added: Superuser.
- Added: Busybox.
- Removed: HTC Sense home.
- Removed: Almost every HTC widgets.
- Removed: Several HTC apps:
AppSharing, Flashlight, Flickr, Facebook, Footprints, Mail, Quickoffice, Twitter, Stock and more
Special thanks to:
Still under not in testing stages anymore.
The first start-up wizard works fine but may have missing items. (Removed altogether)
WiFi Hotspot not working. (thanks metapolis) (Fixed in r2)
HTC Wallpapers are nowhere to be found. (Provided seperate package)
- Changing some settings in Settings -> Personalize will result in force close. (thanks anhedonix / need help with this)
- The guy who made the ad-blocking hosts file
(all these packages are flashable)
Latest: Leaf_r3.zip (95 MB)
Leaf_r2.zip (95 MB)
Leaf_r1.zip (104 MB)
Stock HTC kernel (flashable): Download (This kernel does NOT allow overclocking but allows WiFi Hotspot to work properly, default in r2)
Stock bootscreen (flashable): Download (Bootsound is not added back)
HCDR.Kernel v4.1 (flashable): Download (Enables overclocking but breaks WiFi hotspot, default in r1)
HTC Wallpapers (not flashable): Download (Extract on SD card then use Gallery to choose wallpaper)
Just install as usual with other ROMs. However doing a Nandroid backup is highly recommended. A wipe/factory reset is not explicitly required but if you experience slowdowns/force closes, try wiping and reflashing the ROM.
I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THIS ROM BRICKED YOUR WILDFIRE
Progress: DoneLeaf r3:
- Reverted back to stock kernel for compatibility.
- More apk's removed.
- Removed setup wizard.
- Added Spare Parts app from CM.
- Sympnotic's Patched Market v7.2.1.
- LauncherPro v0.8.3.
There will be no updates.
- Fixed market problem in r2 by reverting to v6.1.
I have switched to the Xperia X10.