* Vodafone K3765-Z (this is manufactured by ZTE and not Huawei)
* PIN check is not working - disable the SIM PIN using a mobile phone or your PC
* Switching between GPRS and 3G does not work - you must replug your modem to get it work again
* Roaming must be enabled on some devices to get them work
* Fixed initialization. Now more huawei modems will work.
* Bugfix ip-up and ip-down scrips
it works perfekt!
can i donate you somthing
Sure, I have nothing against it
I have just added a donate button.
Originally Posted by loop0815
Sorry doesn´t work for me
"Unsupported USB Device"
*HUAWEI Web ´n´walk Stick 3 (seems to be a Huawei E170)
*FolioMod 1.3d with this Kernel update
Please ignore the message. It is incorrect. I will always show up for devices not supported by stock android. I need to modify the firmware heavier to get rid of it. Please connect your modem and see if the signal strength bar will show up.
A little over a month ago, XDA Developer TV Producer Jordan reviewed a device that was an external … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?