* Vodafone K3765-Z (this is manufactured by ZTE and not Huawei)
* PIN check is not working - disable the SIM PIN using a mobile phone or your PC
* Switching between GPRS and 3G does not work - you must replug your modem to get it work again
* Roaming must be enabled on some devices to get them work
* Fixed initialization. Now more huawei modems will work.
* Bugfix ip-up and ip-down scrips
it works perfekt!
can i donate you somthing
Sure, I have nothing against it
I have just added a donate button.
Originally Posted by loop0815
Sorry doesn´t work for me
"Unsupported USB Device"
*HUAWEI Web ´n´walk Stick 3 (seems to be a Huawei E170)
*FolioMod 1.3d with this Kernel update
Please ignore the message. It is incorrect. I will always show up for devices not supported by stock android. I need to modify the firmware heavier to get rid of it. Please connect your modem and see if the signal strength bar will show up.
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?