Hope it will be useful fore new costumers/users.
01. Go to your Device's \Application Data\HTC\ProgLauncher Folder and delete all the *.bmg files inside. These are icon caches that will be recreated upon next boot.
02. Delete All Old Icons from the Quick Links Menu in Manila.
- Problems on the temporary music catch
- a particular music file who caused problems
- problems on temporary file in commend!
yea its a microsdhc 8gb nokia class4 (it came with my n5800) i also got a 2gb sandisk with the hd2 but its to small for me btw wich class is the sandisk microsd
an curetnly my phone is dead and its rechargin when it recharges 100% il try your test
and a small question how long do you charge your hd2?
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|