Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,105 Members 44,911 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[FAQ] Q&A: How? Where? what? Ideas? [New Users?]

Tip us?

bernida
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by George96 View Post
In the last version of android (3.8.7 cyano i think) i had the option of front camera but it didn't work...now i have the new version ics 4.0.4 cyano 9 and there isn't this option..does the device has a front camera yes or no?and if it has how can i activate it?
no it doesnt have a front camera...
but you could find this out by yourself, look at the phone or uncle google...

@eskargoz: yes same for me. I would consider me as a tech noob but this bulls**t forum with 10post restriction is just annoying. worst forum rules I have ever seen, seems like they really have a problem so they made that restriction, buy anyway this shouldnt be a xda-flame, so: thanks very much and I dont think this has been posted in tytungs thread?
so sad

Hayzsky
Old
Thanks Meter 1
thanks

jjoeshua
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default marketplace

hello
i have a problem with MARKETPLACE,i can not connect,i try with wireless and with data connection and its a same error: THERE MAY BE A PROBLEM WITHTHE MARKETPLACE SERVICE RIGHT NOW,CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONECTION AND TRY AGAIN LATER :/
I try a million time and its the same,can not conect :/

does anyone know how to fix this?

gargdada
Old
(Last edited by gargdada; 18th November 2012 at 09:42 AM.)
Thanks Meter 25
after using HD2 for year and half, and flashing several ROMS and MODS etc.. I saw your thread today and its still helpful..

Though Links to some easier guides for Rooting/Recovery wold have been better

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjoeshua View Post
hello
i have a problem with MARKETPLACE,i can not connect,i try with wireless and with data connection and its a same error: THERE MAY BE A PROBLEM WITHTHE MARKETPLACE SERVICE RIGHT NOW,CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONECTION AND TRY AGAIN LATER :/

which ROM???
If it helped, press THANKS
Phone: HTC EVO 3D GSM running Stock ICS RUU rooted using Martaan's Multi Tool v1.0
Phone: HTC HD2 (LEO512) running tytung's NexusHD2-CM10
Tablet: ASUS Transformer TF101 running CyanogenMod 10 ♦ V6

Pax_fr
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
i have a problem with MARKETPLACE
Which one ? If it is Google play, check yours accounts sync, delete google account and recreate it. Solve some problems for me like sync of installed apps. Other market i don't know.

songhy
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default thanks

it is very useful!

Samoth69
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Post Windows Phone 7

I've got Android with clk and I have a 32GB SD Card Class 10 and I would like to install Android in NativeSD and put WP7 on my HD2. So Iwould like to know wich WP7 Rom is best. On Android I have NexusHD2 CM10

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Quote:
hello

Maybe if you have your device on Windows Mobile with the Windows Marketplace you can't connect on that because Microsoft closed Marketplace last year !

But with your HD2 you can put Android and have Android Apps. An another good Windows Mobile market is Omarket.

pablorobe
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Dec. 9, 2012][ROM][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-4.1.2-CM10 V1.3a [NativeSD]

Hi,
I have installed the rom [Dec. 9, 2012][ROM][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-4.1.2-CM10 V1.3a [NativeSD] and all is working perfectly except teh Wi-Fi connection.
The problem is that I can't enable the Wi-Fi.
I have installesd the full version, following all the instructions and after that I did Fix Permisssions but I can't use Wi-Fi yet.
Can you help me?
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to pablorobe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GLeonio
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Awesome. I am a new user. Thanks for starting this.

colakiller
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thanks for youre great work