HTC M9 S-OFF In Less Than 24 Hours – No ETA On Release

HTC devices are no stranger to XDA’s Senior Recognized Developers … more

April Fools Round Up: The Year of Nostalgia

April Fools Day is once again upon us and as usual, tech companies everywhere have not … more

Android 5.1 OTA for Nexus Round-Up

The beginning of April is dominated by April Fools. There are jokes and pranks everywhere, which are … more

Official Lollipop for LG G2 Captured

LG is rolling out the Lollipop update for the LG G2. KDZ images for both 16 GB and 32 GB variants … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q][REQ]WP7 HD2 Battery Indicator ( percentage etc..)

15th January 2011, 06:20 PM |#1  
Laynee1's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 76
 
1,218 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Any one knows application that shows battery percentage on mainscreen (homescreen), or other battery info.. ? Or this is not developed yet.?

Thanks in advance

Laynee
15th January 2011, 06:42 PM |#2  
ratkung's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
That's what i really want it. i little thing but very helpful
15th January 2011, 07:16 PM |#3  
drewestate's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
86 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
More
I was looking for the same thing but from the reading I've done on it, Microsoft has not included an API for this function yet in wp7, that's why no apps exist to do this just yet.
15th January 2011, 07:56 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
443 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewestate

I was looking for the same thing but from the reading I've done on it, Microsoft has not included an API for this function yet in wp7, that's why no apps exist to do this just yet.

sadly thats the case.
15th January 2011, 07:58 PM |#5  
WaveMaster1406's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Abidjan
Thanks Meter: 25
 
281 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
More
Yeah! i need it too!
15th January 2011, 08:00 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Hi. In case you didn't you know, ....if you swipe finger from top of home screen down, it shows your status. Hope this helps..
15th January 2011, 08:09 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Coventry
Thanks Meter: 23
 
472 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinklogic

Hi. In case you didn't you know, ....if you swipe finger from top of home screen down, it shows your status. Hope this helps..

Read the thread title and OP, we're after percentage, not an icon as it's not accurate enough
15th January 2011, 10:03 PM |#8  
Member
Flag Ploiesti
Thanks Meter: 12
 
96 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
I have on my HD2 WP7 full with activation key blablabla...but all i want to say about this O.S. that is SUCKS...I love my phone with Android...I miss that battery percentage, Current Widget and alot of apps games..i'm going back to android...!
15th January 2011, 10:28 PM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
96 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by myhaitza15

I have on my HD2 WP7 full with activation key blablabla...but all i want to say about this O.S. that is SUCKS...I love my phone with Android...I miss that battery percentage, Current Widget and alot of apps games..i'm going back to android...!

I did the same went back to a custom rom with android loading from sd card. I've done the CWM and it ran very good but I just prefer the ability to go back to win mob if I ever need to.

for me the guys done a great job on this (beta) build which is awesome but it seems very drab and plain compared to all the other builds that this great phone can have on it.
15th January 2011, 10:44 PM |#10  
wholly1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag derby
Thanks Meter: 21
 
115 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by karlfergy

I did the same went back to a custom rom with android loading from sd card. I've done the CWM and it ran very good but I just prefer the ability to go back to win mob if I ever need to.

for me the guys done a great job on this (beta) build which is awesome but it seems very drab and plain compared to all the other builds that this great phone can have on it.

isn't it off topic?
u want to share? use facebook please.

The Following User Says Thank You to wholly1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes