FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

[Q][REQ]WP7 HD2 Battery Indicator ( percentage etc..)

1,218 posts
Thanks Meter: 76

By Laynee1, Senior Member on 15th January 2011, 06:20 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Any one knows application that shows battery percentage on mainscreen (homescreen), or other battery info.. ? Or this is not developed yet.?

Thanks in advance

Laynee

15th January 2011, 06:42 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
That's what i really want it. i little thing but very helpful
15th January 2011, 07:16 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
I was looking for the same thing but from the reading I've done on it, Microsoft has not included an API for this function yet in wp7, that's why no apps exist to do this just yet.
15th January 2011, 07:56 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewestate

I was looking for the same thing but from the reading I've done on it, Microsoft has not included an API for this function yet in wp7, that's why no apps exist to do this just yet.

sadly thats the case.
15th January 2011, 07:58 PM |#5  
Flag Abidjan
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Yeah! i need it too!
15th January 2011, 08:00 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi. In case you didn't you know, ....if you swipe finger from top of home screen down, it shows your status. Hope this helps..
15th January 2011, 08:09 PM |#7  
Flag Coventry
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinklogic

Hi. In case you didn't you know, ....if you swipe finger from top of home screen down, it shows your status. Hope this helps..

Read the thread title and OP, we're after percentage, not an icon as it's not accurate enough
15th January 2011, 10:03 PM |#8  
Flag Ploiesti
Thanks Meter: 13

More
I have on my HD2 WP7 full with activation key blablabla...but all i want to say about this O.S. that is SUCKS...I love my phone with Android...I miss that battery percentage, Current Widget and alot of apps games..i'm going back to android...!
15th January 2011, 10:28 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by myhaitza15

I have on my HD2 WP7 full with activation key blablabla...but all i want to say about this O.S. that is SUCKS...I love my phone with Android...I miss that battery percentage, Current Widget and alot of apps games..i'm going back to android...!

I did the same went back to a custom rom with android loading from sd card. I've done the CWM and it ran very good but I just prefer the ability to go back to win mob if I ever need to.

for me the guys done a great job on this (beta) build which is awesome but it seems very drab and plain compared to all the other builds that this great phone can have on it.
15th January 2011, 10:44 PM |#10  
Flag derby
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by karlfergy

I did the same went back to a custom rom with android loading from sd card. I've done the CWM and it ran very good but I just prefer the ability to go back to win mob if I ever need to.

for me the guys done a great job on this (beta) build which is awesome but it seems very drab and plain compared to all the other builds that this great phone can have on it.

isn't it off topic?
u want to share? use facebook please.
The Following User Says Thank You to wholly1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread