Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q][REQ]WP7 HD2 Battery Indicator ( percentage etc..)

OP Laynee1

15th January 2011, 07:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 76

1,218 posts
More
Any one knows application that shows battery percentage on mainscreen (homescreen), or other battery info.. ? Or this is not developed yet.?

Thanks in advance

Laynee
15th January 2011, 07:42 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
That's what i really want it. i little thing but very helpful
15th January 2011, 08:16 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 36

86 posts
More
I was looking for the same thing but from the reading I've done on it, Microsoft has not included an API for this function yet in wp7, that's why no apps exist to do this just yet.
15th January 2011, 08:56 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 20

443 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewestate

I was looking for the same thing but from the reading I've done on it, Microsoft has not included an API for this function yet in wp7, that's why no apps exist to do this just yet.

sadly thats the case.
15th January 2011, 08:58 PM   |  #5  
Flag Abidjan
Thanks Meter: 23

278 posts
More
Yeah! i need it too!
15th January 2011, 09:00 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Hi. In case you didn't you know, ....if you swipe finger from top of home screen down, it shows your status. Hope this helps..
15th January 2011, 09:09 PM   |  #7  
Flag Coventry
Thanks Meter: 23

472 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinklogic

Hi. In case you didn't you know, ....if you swipe finger from top of home screen down, it shows your status. Hope this helps..

Read the thread title and OP, we're after percentage, not an icon as it's not accurate enough
15th January 2011, 11:03 PM   |  #8  
Flag Ploiesti
Thanks Meter: 12

96 posts
More
I have on my HD2 WP7 full with activation key blablabla...but all i want to say about this O.S. that is SUCKS...I love my phone with Android...I miss that battery percentage, Current Widget and alot of apps games..i'm going back to android...!
15th January 2011, 11:28 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 7

96 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by myhaitza15

I have on my HD2 WP7 full with activation key blablabla...but all i want to say about this O.S. that is SUCKS...I love my phone with Android...I miss that battery percentage, Current Widget and alot of apps games..i'm going back to android...!

I did the same went back to a custom rom with android loading from sd card. I've done the CWM and it ran very good but I just prefer the ability to go back to win mob if I ever need to.

for me the guys done a great job on this (beta) build which is awesome but it seems very drab and plain compared to all the other builds that this great phone can have on it.
15th January 2011, 11:44 PM   |  #10  
Flag derby
Thanks Meter: 21

115 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by karlfergy

I did the same went back to a custom rom with android loading from sd card. I've done the CWM and it ran very good but I just prefer the ability to go back to win mob if I ever need to.

for me the guys done a great job on this (beta) build which is awesome but it seems very drab and plain compared to all the other builds that this great phone can have on it.

isn't it off topic?
u want to share? use facebook please.

The Following User Says Thank You to wholly1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread