Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[15.JUN.11][ZIP][APP2SD][LEO512][LEO1024]CMYLXGOs Stock Desire HD[RUU1.84][RAF 1.9OC]

OP cmylxgo

18th January 2011, 06:52 PM   |  #161  
Thanks Meter: 5

82 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassmanadam

I have a question with the CWM builds that are now included. Whenever I flash either of these using update from sd card it just hangs on the boot screen after sucessful install. I believe I used a 250mb partition for Clockwork...do I need to use a different size or do you have any suggestions on how I can get it working? I was using the v2 build last week and was so happy to see a cwm build of it. It is a great and stable rom! Thanks for the build and any help you can provide.

I used both the 250 & 400mb partition and had the same issue..I left it alone for approx 20-25 mins each time...maybe I needed to let it sit longer (data img being created?) Been looking for answers but haven't found any as of yet...good luck

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App
18th January 2011, 06:59 PM   |  #162  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
i been using this rom for two days and everything was working great, but for some reason today it wont hook upto mi wifi connection gets stuck at obtaning ip adress any suggestions?
18th January 2011, 07:09 PM   |  #163  
Thanks Meter: 62

334 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo

I think u need to use 400mb. I don't use CWM so someone else may need to chime in here.

-CMYLXGO

Even the 400mb is not enough to contain this beast The system.img you have is 420mb. It's best to just include the recovery structure with the flash.cfg. It's kinda pointless to use the dft installer to flash only the directory structure when you can just flash the whole thing together. You only need these two lines added to the flash.cfg.
Code:
misc ya 1M
recovery ya|ro 5M
so it looks like this
Code:
misc ya 1M
recovery ya|ro 5M
boot ya|boot|ro filesize+2M boot.img
system ya filesize+4m system.img
cache ya 40M
userdata ya|asize|hr allsize
This is from the test build of course. It only adds 6mb but after you flash this the build and the recovery structure will be flashed, and you can back up and recover like it's intended. Imho zip roms are a terrible way to distribute new builds anyway. This is way more efficient.

edit to add: probably should have a little extra room, so future updates will not require reflash. so +4m for the system.img

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscar786

Is any way to do "battery as percent" on top bar..?

I can't find the original thread from xda, but I'm using the one from iconos desire hd and it works fine. You'll need to push the framework-res.apk to your system/framework directory. The one I've attached is the white numbers on green horizontal bar. Backup before you push it, in case something gets screwed up.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CAP201101161357.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	493294  
Attached Files
File Type: rar framework-res.rar - [Click for QR Code] (2.65 MB, 19 views)
Last edited by buzz killington; 18th January 2011 at 07:26 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to buzz killington For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th January 2011, 07:27 PM   |  #164  
Thanks Meter: 14

405 posts
More
I'm using the 400mb partition with CWM and this build installed and is working fine.
18th January 2011, 07:31 PM   |  #165  
Az
Thanks Meter: 12

387 posts
I been using the 2.0.1 for a while now. . . .

Works well. . . .

Some issues are as mentioned before, the standby draw jumps a bit. But, it does get better after you let it settle for a few days.

The only other real issue is that the dialer is very laggy when you are on a call or get a call. It is still usable, but it is annoying.

But, it still seems to be the best NAND ROM so far, IMO. . . . .
18th January 2011, 07:32 PM   |  #166  

405 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raysacr

Does anyone have a working framework-res with incremental battery 1% icon for this build?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxljmzlxx

+1 to 1% battery incremental icon. Even thought its a move away from stock, i think its a pretty useful mod.

Test boot up time looks great!

My phone takes about 3:54 to boot to home screen.

Actually found a solution to my own question. I didn't like the circlebattery that the other poster posted.

I'm currently using the Galaxy theme from this post, check the first post of thread for screenshots: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...96&postcount=6

I used adb to push the new framework in, rebooted, and everything works perfectly, no FC's.
Last edited by raysacr; 18th January 2011 at 07:36 PM.
18th January 2011, 07:36 PM   |  #167  

405 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samson_420

But, it still seems to be the best NAND ROM so far, IMO. . . . .

Agreed. This is by far the BEST ANDROID ROM ever made, SD or NAND.

I think this build meets all the criteria of the build that dharvey requested a week ago or whatever. CMYLXGO deserves the bounty.
18th January 2011, 07:48 PM   |  #168  
Flag Maryland
Thanks Meter: 0

26 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerz0202

Excellent work on your Roms

I am using the hybrid 2.0.3 and I must say it is one of the best I have used thus far. I am having one weird issue I feel I must share. I downloaded a few HTC widgets via the hub and they work perfectly with the exception of them simply disappearing. I looked to see if they were still in the widgets menu to select and there seems to be some remnants of the widgets left, but do not load anymore.

For example what I think to be the HTC green battery widget now shows up as a green rectangle with a white x in it and the description no longer says battery... it now says 80.0dip for the description.

I re-downloaded those widgets and they worked fine again for a time, but have since disappeared again. Any input would be appreciated as I would like to continue to use those widgets.

Thanks so much

+1

Can anyone offer a fix for this issue?
18th January 2011, 07:52 PM   |  #169  
Flag Tickfaw
Thanks Meter: 4,709

5,652 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlockW

Thanks for searching .. I wounders .. if there is a better streaming Video Player
We Could Use / Try .. and get rid off the Org. One in the rom ..

I tried every one I could find on market without buying ( why buy when it's suppose to work) also I learned that it is not because of androids 2.2 because other builds of 2.2 or running rtsp so it's possably a setting that handles Real-Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP) been so long since i fooled with linux so we all just learning.. some just like digging deeper any other issues I read here I really have not noticed, hell windows OS we use still has bugs LOL be just reboot
18th January 2011, 07:54 PM   |  #170  
Flag Islamabad
Thanks Meter: 122

585 posts
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehsan76

Ok I try that as well

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by slbenz

Cmylxgo,

Just giving you more feedback on your v1.0.5 build. Looked at my Current Widget log over the past 24 hours and noticed that while in overnight standby, there would be spikes in the 70-100mA range. Most of the time, my phone would be in the 2-3mA range but would show a large spike in battery use. Everything is off, including sync, except cell standby. I would attribute this to MDJ's kernel. Seen this happen before when I used his SD builds with his kernel. When I switched to Hastarin's kernel, these large spikes would go away. Even on your v1.2n build with Gauner's kernel, I didn't see these large spikes in battery use. The most I would see on Gauner's was around 30mA on v1.2n. Not sure if Gauner's kernel is compatible with v1.0.5 to switch the kernel out to reduce these large spikes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by empat

Hi, just to report that I have the same kind of behaviour in my device.
Thank you for your fantastic job!

No it didn't work for me
Still have he same high battery drain.
After applying that Airport Mode trick I didn't use my phone at all. The push mail is stopped as well so no live sync on, only WiFi is switched on every other Radio connection is turned off and yet I only got five -4mA entries rest there were all high peaks.
I dont have any background program running and every unnecessary process is killed. I lost over 7% of my battery in past 1:30 hours with all above things stopped.
This is a big drawback in otherwise a perfect Rom.
Please try to fix it in your next update.

Thanks.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread