XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Having some issues with updates

Tip us?

Squida
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default Having some issues with updates

Gday all, Hope everyone is having a better day then I am. Well I recently updated the HD Revolution to 2.0.5 I believe the latest is at the moment running Android 2.2, Managed to get rid of the expired launcherpro that was on the HD Theme I am thinking that's what's caused the problem. But I looked further into it and I did a fresh install of just the Rom and not the theme and for some reason now I can't seem to get the market to recognise superuser because that is one of the apps that will not update and is not picked up in the market as installed if anyone is having or have had the same problem can you please let me know its annoying the hell out of me and this needs to be fixed thanks

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

Squida
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Also I realise my super user is not installed correctly and when I try installing it again because it is not in my app manager or in the uninstaller as well this is also happening to setcpu but it does not appear anywhere let alone does not even show up in my app draw unlike superuser where it is in the app draw

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

Squida
Old
(Last edited by Squida; 17th January 2011 at 05:12 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Hey again Well i Have come along way since my last post I have managed to fix a few problems that I had but now the weird thing is that for some reason superuser is now showing up everywhere but not in the app manager list and when i go to market to get the App because the market place still thinks its not installed it fails to install it says it cannot get a certificate of some kind but i looked it up and it told me to uninstall the app but I can't uninstall an app that i can't find if anyone has the solution Thanks in advanced

Edit: Well I have fixed superuser and setcpu and the other problems i have described is done but now i have stuffed something up i ran a non Australian Vodafone well it was not the Ace version of the stock rom anyway it was RUU well when i installed the RUU by accident it left a Splash logo before the boot animation and to describe what I am talking about instead of the HTC green logo its now got some rubbish squares in a line and a T in the middle sort of like this -------T----- but its squares if anyone knows how to change the logo i would really appreciate it

Thank you