Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,276 Members 44,739 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

odin "All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)"

Tip us?

speedin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default odin "All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)"

Hi

I have now for couple of hours tried to find a solution.. did not suceed. So i hope someone has time to help a bit.

Firstly i've tried to "CF-Root" my galaxy S, but i got the message below.
<ID:0/009> Added!!
<ID:0/009> Odin v.3 engine (ID:9)..
<ID:0/009> File analysis..
<ID:0/009> SetupConnection..
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

I thought maybe it is because of my firmware, so i tried to change the firmware with odin, but got the same message..

I have found people with the same problem, but no answers, so i'm begging for help cause i want to go "darky"

Any known solution to the above?

thanx.

remal
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi!

When i got the same result, the solution was simple: put my phone to download mode

speedin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by remal View Post
Hi!

When i got the same result, the solution was simple: put my phone to download mode
probably a very stupid question but "Download mode" means to enable the "USB Debuging" or am i totally off?

jaju123
Old
Thanks Meter 93
No, it is by turning your phone off, holding volume down, home and power on until you see a yellow triangle. That is download mode.

Don't try it if you have no idea what you are doing. Also, your download mode may not work which might mean it needs to be fixed.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

remal
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I think it is better to read first (HOW TO section): http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=723596

That is the point: "Several batches of phones that were sold have the download-mode button combo disabled (VolumeDown+Home+Power or alternatively Home+Power on some phones). Check if the download-mode combo works BEFORE flashing!"

neoxyrel
Old
(Last edited by neoxyrel; 16th January 2011 at 01:15 PM.)
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedin View Post
Hi

I have now for couple of hours tried to find a solution.. did not suceed. So i hope someone has time to help a bit.

Firstly i've tried to "CF-Root" my galaxy S, but i got the message below.
<ID:0/009> Added!!
<ID:0/009> Odin v.3 engine (ID:9)..
<ID:0/009> File analysis..
<ID:0/009> SetupConnection..
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

I thought maybe it is because of my firmware, so i tried to change the firmware with odin, but got the same message..

I have found people with the same problem, but no answers, so i'm begging for help cause i want to go "darky"

Any known solution to the above?

thanx.
i guess your three button download mode works..what you can do at this point is to download a stock rom...if the rom is only a tar file, place it on the PDA with repartition unchecked and no pit file...after flashing the stock rom, flash the CF Root with unchecked repartition and no pit...place the CF Root tar file on the PDA...that's it...place darky's in your sdcard and flash via CWM

bigdyl69
Old
Thanks Meter 96

DONATE TO ME
Also make sure no part of Samsung Kies is running (use ctrl alt del and check for it running in the background) as I tried odin after using Kies and had this problem until checking this and rebooting

Handset - Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 LTE
ROM - Stock MJ7
Kernel - Stock
Radio - MJ7

speedin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thnx for all the responses.

@ jaju123
So that's called download mode, did not know that, ive been there before just did not know that it was called DL Mode

never mind, thnk you, i have now FW 2.2.1...

now the next step is the CF Root and after that i will become darky

etsme
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
always think before you act, is a good thought to take with you from this piont in your quest for the darky !

speedin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
That is to late.. ive already become darky.:)though i miss my danish t9 dictionary with samsung/gingerbread keyboard.. The once in the market are not the best.. Is it possible to take out a t9 dictionary from a standard samsung FW and put it in the darky i use now