Easily Generate and Export Material Design Palletes

For many people, it can be pretty difficult to create a palette of complementary colors. … more

Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

odin "All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)"

OP speedin

16th January 2011, 12:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
Hi

I have now for couple of hours tried to find a solution.. did not suceed. So i hope someone has time to help a bit.

Firstly i've tried to "CF-Root" my galaxy S, but i got the message below.
<ID:0/009> Added!!
<ID:0/009> Odin v.3 engine (ID:9)..
<ID:0/009> File analysis..
<ID:0/009> SetupConnection..
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

I thought maybe it is because of my firmware, so i tried to change the firmware with odin, but got the same message..

I have found people with the same problem, but no answers, so i'm begging for help cause i want to go "darky"

Any known solution to the above?

thanx.
16th January 2011, 01:33 PM   |  #2  

4 posts
Hi!

When i got the same result, the solution was simple: put my phone to download mode
16th January 2011, 01:39 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by remal

Hi!

When i got the same result, the solution was simple: put my phone to download mode

probably a very stupid question but "Download mode" means to enable the "USB Debuging" or am i totally off?
16th January 2011, 01:52 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 93

995 posts
No, it is by turning your phone off, holding volume down, home and power on until you see a yellow triangle. That is download mode.

Don't try it if you have no idea what you are doing. Also, your download mode may not work which might mean it needs to be fixed.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App
16th January 2011, 01:53 PM   |  #5  

4 posts
I think it is better to read first (HOW TO section): http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=723596

That is the point: "Several batches of phones that were sold have the download-mode button combo disabled (VolumeDown+Home+Power or alternatively Home+Power on some phones). Check if the download-mode combo works BEFORE flashing!"
16th January 2011, 02:10 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 24

146 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedin

Hi

I have now for couple of hours tried to find a solution.. did not suceed. So i hope someone has time to help a bit.

Firstly i've tried to "CF-Root" my galaxy S, but i got the message below.
<ID:0/009> Added!!
<ID:0/009> Odin v.3 engine (ID:9)..
<ID:0/009> File analysis..
<ID:0/009> SetupConnection..
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

I thought maybe it is because of my firmware, so i tried to change the firmware with odin, but got the same message..

I have found people with the same problem, but no answers, so i'm begging for help cause i want to go "darky"

Any known solution to the above?

thanx.

i guess your three button download mode works..what you can do at this point is to download a stock rom...if the rom is only a tar file, place it on the PDA with repartition unchecked and no pit file...after flashing the stock rom, flash the CF Root with unchecked repartition and no pit...place the CF Root tar file on the PDA...that's it...place darky's in your sdcard and flash via CWM
Last edited by neoxyrel; 16th January 2011 at 02:15 PM.
16th January 2011, 04:07 PM   |  #7  
Flag Denbigh
Thanks Meter: 97

775 posts
Donate to Me
More
Also make sure no part of Samsung Kies is running (use ctrl alt del and check for it running in the background) as I tried odin after using Kies and had this problem until checking this and rebooting

16th January 2011, 04:53 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member

14 posts
Thnx for all the responses.

@ jaju123
So that's called download mode, did not know that, ive been there before just did not know that it was called DL Mode

never mind, thnk you, i have now FW 2.2.1...

now the next step is the CF Root and after that i will become darky
17th January 2011, 05:16 PM   |  #9  
Flag Newcastle upon tyne
Thanks Meter: 2

44 posts
Donate to Me
More
always think before you act, is a good thought to take with you from this piont in your quest for the darky !
17th January 2011, 05:33 PM   |  #10  
OP Junior Member

14 posts
That is to late.. ive already become darky.:)though i miss my danish t9 dictionary with samsung/gingerbread keyboard.. The once in the market are not the best.. Is it possible to take out a t9 dictionary from a standard samsung FW and put it in the darky i use now

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread