5,597,501 Members 32,055 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Forget activation code use this app, NOT an activator!

Tip us?

justqt
Old
(Last edited by dharvey4651; 16th January 2011 at 08:49 PM.) Reason: Updated info
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
Default Forget activation code use this app, NOT an activator!

Hey guys, I want to pass this app along to everyone here who is having problems activating WP7.

Note: This does NOT activate phone, it allows you to download ANYTHING thats in the Market.

I do NOT believe in warez! I am posting it here because of the people who cant activate WP7.

Also, this is NOT my app so I take no credit for this, just passing it along.

Overview: 3 ("free") WP7 MktPlace enables you to download Apps/Games for
specific regions (i.e. en-US, en-GB, fr-FR, de-DE) or specific devices (i.e. htc, dell, samsung) from the marketplace.
They also get auto-signed, so you can install them on your developer unlocked device.

After it's downloaded use "Tom XAP Installer.exe" to install it.

Make sure you have Zune running in background and usb is connected.

Some apps will give you error because it's for a different phone but I had almost every app install that I tried.

You can either use the search feature or leave the search box empty and click search for more results.

Your phone also has to be unlocked to install apps.

MOD EDIT:: ATTACHMENTS REMOVED - SEE LAST POST BEFORE THREAD WAS CLOSED.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justqt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dharvey4651
Old
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 561

DONATE TO ME
Something that bypasses legitimate activation is definitely NOT allowed here. We are here to make it possible for users to run WP7 on their devices. Whether they get the OS activated or not is their own business. Bypassing legitimate activation is definitely possible but definitely illegal and therefore IS NOT allowed here.

Attachments in OP removed.

Thread closed.

<a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmvCpR45LKA&hd=1 target=_blank rel=nofollow >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmvCpR45LKA&hd=1</a>
Howdy new members ^^^ Click my banner
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe