Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][NIGHTLY] CyanogenMod 7 for vendor Vision (HTC Vision)

OP Mikey

7th February 2012, 10:36 AM   |  #12111  
Thanks Meter: 708

659 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabbath88

Dear sir, gee one.
My addiction seems to be hungry..
What is going on with kangs? There is no new, from 3rd feb.
Redgards (:

Sygnature was blocked by ACTA. User's extermination in progress.

Here's one I compiled a few hours ago:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1x2olvami0ewcg9
md5: f978a3f49031dbb79ea354e36742c602
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tun4f1sh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2012, 02:59 PM   |  #12112  
Flag linux command line
Thanks Meter: 569

1,568 posts
More
Sorry about that. The recent ones were at the bottom of the list- the build numbers started falling off. I corrected them. You should see them as normal now.

I have a file to lookup the build numbers by date and it ran out the bottom a few days ago. I'll update the script to use the `date +%j` function.
The Following User Says Thank You to gee one For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2012, 03:11 PM   |  #12113  
Thanks Meter: 50

306 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tun4f1sh

Here's one I compiled a few hours ago:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1x2olvami0ewcg9
md5: f978a3f49031dbb79ea354e36742c602

Thank you for the build.

I just installed this & it also has the gallery issue. I guess we'll have to deal with it until it bothers someone on the CM team.

Does anyone remember the last kang that didn't have this issue?

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium
7th February 2012, 03:13 PM   |  #12114  
Thanks Meter: 122

278 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by .A.J.

Thank you for the build.

I just installed this & it also has the gallery issue. I guess we'll have to deal with it until it bothers someone on the CM team.

Does anyone remember the last kang that didn't have this issue?

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium

What Gallery Issue do you mean?
7th February 2012, 03:20 PM   |  #12115  
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 59

1,159 posts
More
I do not have the gallery problem, however I am on 339. Downloading 345 now though. If the image is sent and viewed on another device, is the image OK there?
7th February 2012, 03:31 PM   |  #12116  
Thanks Meter: 315

2,013 posts
More
The gallery image cutoff problem will be fixed in tonight's nightly
http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#change,12529
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to c00ller For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2012, 03:39 PM   |  #12117  

306 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fermunky

I do not have the gallery problem, however I am on 339. Downloading 345 now though. If the image is sent and viewed on another device, is the image OK there?

When I texted a picture it showed up fine on the other device that was not running CM7.

IharpI,
The gallery is not properly displaying pictures. It cuts off part of the right side of the image.

Hopefully it's fixed tonight, as it is slightly annoying.

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium that apparently cannot multi-quote. Really? Am I missing something?
7th February 2012, 05:14 PM   |  #12118  
Thanks Meter: 315

2,013 posts
More
Quote:

IharpI,
The gallery is not properly displaying pictures. It cuts off part of the right side of the image.

Hmm, did you somehow miss what I just said which answers your question ?_?

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App
7th February 2012, 11:21 PM   |  #12119  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 615

5,322 posts
More
Latest official news on CM9 :

Latest update :

Quote:

It’s been awhile since the last update and I just wanted to let everyone know about our progress with CM9. As I mentioned in the previous update, Android 4.0 contains many internal changes that require updated graphics drivers. Unfortunately, these drivers are almost always closed-source and don’t appear until a device or devkit is released with them. For many devices, our hands are tied. Some very clever workarounds have gone into CM9, but we’re still blocked on some subsystems like the camera.

Since Android 4.0 is such a major change from 2.3, we started with a fresh codebase from Google and have been forward-porting features from CM7 with an eye on design and better integration. This is a somewhat time-consuming process, but it allows us to rethink everything. We’ve eliminated the CMParts app, instead choosing to add our custom features directly into the main settings. We are also taking a “just works” approach when it comes to configuration- CM7 had too many options that just weren’t widely used. We hope to achieve a good balance between tweakability and a great out-of-the-box experience. I want your phone or tablet to feel like it should have come with CM9.

Currently, you can compile CM9 for a small number of devices- notably the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and Nexus S, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (Wi-Fi and T-Mobile versions), the HP Touchpad and Motorola Xoom. The next devices to show up will likely be a whole array of Samsung phones (Exynos chipset), with devices based on the Qualcomm MSM8660 and 7×30 chipsets to follow. It’s still unclear if we can provide support for the QSD8x50 family of devices (Nexus One, HTC Evo, etc), but the answer almost always turns out to be “yes” for these kinds of things.

As our hardware support improves, I’ll keep this blog updated. As much as we’d like to stay ahead of the manufacturers, it may be a tie this time Thanks for the continued support, and please consider dropping us a buck or two using the link at the bottom of the page if you enjoy CyanogenMod.

Source - http://www.cyanogenmod.com/blog/progress-on-cm9

Sent from my Desire Z running CM7.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steviewevie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th February 2012, 06:11 AM   |  #12120  

306 posts
More
Quote:

When I texted a picture it showed up fine on the other device that was not running CM7.

IharpI,

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium that apparently cannot multi-quote. Really? Am I missing something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ller

Hmm, did you somehow miss what I just said which answers your question ?_?

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App

Hmm, apparently I did. So how do I multi-quote using the XDA Premium app?_? I still can't find your answer. I must be having a bad day. Thanks again, in advance, for being so helpful.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread