I'm honored to be allowed to officially announce/present/support osbuilder here in xda forums by barin. thank you.
this is a new kitchen (not based on old platform rebuilder) developed by asusmobile.ru member barin and tested by many others (mentioned below) including myself.
ultrashot is also developing some parts of osbuilder (custom imgfsfromdump with advanced parameter support for example).
"One word: SUPERIOR!" hd2owner
OS Builder V1.4.236 FULL (01.12.2012) - 3962+ downloads
OS Builder V1.4.235 FULL (25.11.2012) - 271 downloads (20590)
OS Builder V1.4.234 FULL (22.11.2012) - 91 downloads
OS Builder V1.4.223 FULL (02.10.2012) - 931 downloads
OS Builder V1.4.209 FULL (19.05.2012) - 2155 downloads
OS Builder V1.4.206 FULL (21.04.2012) - 531 downloads
OS Builder V1.4.205 FULL (16.04.2012) - 199 downloads
OS Builder V1.3.199 FULL (09.12.2011) - 4792 downloads
OS Builder V1.3.189 FULL (08.11.2011) - 1762 downloads
OS Builder V1.3.187 FULL (03.11.2011) - 159 downloads
OS Builder V1.3.163 FULL (29.09.2011) - 2183 downloads
OS Builder V1.2.157 FULL (20.09.2011) - 257 downloads
OS Builder V1.2.153 FULL (15.09.2011) - 157 downloads
OS Builder V1.2.148 FULL (04.09.2011) - 558 downloads
OS Builder V1.2.143 FULL (28.08.2011) - 412 downloads
OS Builder V1.2.140 FULL (21.08.2011) - 229 downloads
OS Builder V1.2.133 FULL (11.08.2011) - 337 downloads
OS Builder V1.2.124 FULL (28.07.2011) - 423 downloads
OS Builder V1.2.116 FULL (27.06.2011) - 1716 downloads
OS Builder V1.2.111 LE (08.06.2011) - 518 downloads
OS Builder V1.2.107 LE (05.03.2011) - 970 downloads
OS Builder V1.2.101 LE (21.02.2011) - 582 downloads
OS Builder V1.2.99 LE (19.02.2011) - 213 downloads
OS Builder V1.2.89 LE (31.12.2010) - 1244 downloads
Total osbuilder downloads on xda: 24552+
SINCE VERSION 1.2.81 (06.12.2010) OSBuilder IS DEPENDENT OF .NET FRAMEWORK 4 (runtime version not lower than 4.0.30319). Get .NET framework 4 here
NEW XPH COMPRESSION METHOD FROM WP7 MANGO
Since 1.2.153 we have possibility to use xph compression from wp7 mango (patched by ultrashot). only usable on armv7 devices!! don't use xph on older arm devices! it won't work.
if you have a armv7 device and want to try xph->ultrashot's patched mango cecompr.dll thread
Many thanks to those, who helped to test osbuilder:
Alexx~, AndrewSh, greench, Lost_Angel, Vladimir1973
Special thanks to yad for the important and necessary information on relocation.
ENORMOUS thanks to alexx~ for many ideas and concepts, for THAT NOT VALUED! aid during the testing, and it is simple for the human support from the beginning also to the end of writing program.
Basic purpose of osbuilder
-assembling flat dump from the packets
-assembling ROM-File (for supported devices)
-extract/dump ROM-File (for supported devices)
OSBuilder can build NB0, NB and NBH files and for supported devices it can change rom version, date and/or some other data. Also many other functions are included (Manila other language exclusion for example), which can be useful during creation and assembling of dump and ROM.
1. The group of packets (4 types of groups, the level of the nesting of groups is theoretically not limited, packets they are grouped by simple haul) and mapping packets and groups in the form of the tree
2. Convenient contextual menu for the work with the packets.
3. Selection of language for the piercing (co-existence of packets for the different languages)
4. Possibility to introduce detailed description for the packets and the groups (with the selection of packet or group description it will be automatically mapped into specially [otvedennom] for this window)
5. Import of configuration from the files of option.xml and their subsequent removal.
6. Retention of the configuration on silence and of any quantity of the configurations
7. Editing of dsm, rgu, initflashfiles, provxml of packet directly from the program
8. Possibility of the connection of external editors for dsm, rgu, initflashfiles, provxml
9. The survey of the folder of packet directly from the program (on silence conductor is used, but the connection of another file- manager is also possible)
10. Editing of boot.rgu, packages.sof, packages.cif, defaultcerts.dat, oem.cer directly from the program.
11. Survey and the editing of the order of assembling the list (it edits packages.sof)
12. The preliminary survey of the list, which must come out after assembling with the indication as and how often changed each parameter, such as file of rgu made change and in what line of the file of rgu this parameter is contained.
13. The preliminary survey of the file of initflashfiles.dat, which must come out after assembling.
14. Removal of files from modules and imageinfo.txt
15. Sufficiently flexible tuning of the parameters of assembling.
16. Possibility of the call of external programs from the menu.
17. Automatic forming or correction .VM and .ROM according to the data from the template or the file XIP
18. Built-in mechanism of readdressing the modules (Reloc) of the received flat dump.
19. Assembling the file of division IMGFS 20. Assembling file ROM - size of nb0 (payload)
Contextual menu of the packet Built-in editor OF DSM (title)
the built-in editor OF DSM (modules and files)
the built-in editor OF DSM (dependence) information about the module Menu of additional tools
the editor of packages.sof (cif) Preliminary survey of list cleaning the modules Readdressing modules (Reloc) Tuning (parameters of assembling)
Program (assembling the files of payload NBH) is successfully tested with following HTC-devices:
HTC touch 2 (Mega)
HTC touch of 3450 & 3452 (Elf of & Elfin)
HTC touch Of diamond
HTC touch HD
HTC touch diamond 2
HTC max 4G HTC Of iolite
HTC HD mini
HTC kovsky (SE X1)
If you have precise information about the special features of a certain new device model (structure of divisions and FLASH of regions, the signs of the search for date and version into nk.exe, and also other special features, for example, necessary whether to prescribe somewhere into nk.exe the sizes of rom, region etc, then the support of this can be added into osbuilder.
As to gather the dump without the template i tried to make the process of editing and assembling far more convenient and more visual. the result is osbuilder.
If you have ideas for improvements, write them down here and barin will take a look at them.
i found it less complicated to re-build this lists myself than re-order the existing ones.
if you want to edit existing one:
-go to editor (packages.sof and cif same procedure)
-press "remove all missed" button
-mark all new packets you added on the right side
-place "cursor" on bottom of left side
-add packets from right side on bottom of left side with "move to packages.sof" button
if you want to re-order yourself, i am using this order currently (htc hd2 512mb):
-metadata (according sys version)
-os (according sys version)
-adobe flash (sys) (notice: make sure browsing is after browsingcore)
-....(all sys packages)
-EXT/sys_fwupdate_mini (see tutorial videos)
-EXT/sys_sqm_mini (see tutorial videos)
-....(all OEM packages)
-....(all OEM ext packages in oem format)
-All custom apps
-All custom mods
v1.15 changes (27.06.11) patch
-lockscreen issue fixed on 6.5.3
-lockscreen media controls added
-lockscreen slider in middle instead top
v1.1 changes (27.06.11)
-packages.sof/cif adjusted (now stock order)
-some sys packages of both builds adjusted (packages.sof related)
-ext packages cleaned
-paths in osbuilder settings adjusted (sorry, now fixed relative paths)
-wince.nls for asian roms added (only replace in rom if cooking asian rom)
-other minor changes in oem (mui's etc)
notes about template kitchen:
-all configs for 14 languages included (28 configs, 6.5&6.5.3) incl. manila exlusion list
-oem packages merged as far as possible if useful
-all "ext" language folders merged into one folder for each language for better overview
-if you are cooking chinese rom, replace wince.nls in rom with one from asian leo rom
-if you add your own apps, generate new dsm and add it on bottom of packages.sof/cif with built in editor
-navipanel, jetcetprint, copilot and jbed removed
-very close to stock but restructured
For chefs coming from a platformrebuilder kitchen i will add a tool by ultrashot to convert ext to oem later (osbuilder uses only oem packages).
you can use this for now - link
1. Fixed a serious issue that occasionaly appears while generating the version of the package by default
OSBuilder V 1.4.234 (22.11.2012)
1. Internal processing algorithm of XIP packages is changed (NK, SLDR)
2. Configuration menu item "Group language packs" is added. In the packages view tree (for packages selecting) the package group LANG is created and language packs are grouped into subgroups by codes (eg 0419, 040C, etc.) and placed in the LANG group.
3. More detailed information is displayed about the versions of packages (Tools -> Packages versions (DSM))
4. Saving files in editors of sof / cif, dsm and certificate files is now possible by hotkey Ctrl-S
5. In sof / cif editor - added the ability to automatically select all the language packs at the right window (see the toolbar)
OSBuilder V 1.4.223 (02.10.2012)
1. "Copy path to clipboard" item is added to Package context menu.
2. Files with nbh, nb, esco, nb0, payload, ffu extensions are associated with Dump Tool. Warning! Dump Tool works only with FFU WP7 files. All attempts to open FFU WP8 files will return error.
3. For WP7 second generation devices: logo file generator is added to Tools/Built-In.
4. Added ability (Additional tools) to view the policy.xml files (like provxml files - processing order and editing)
5. Added context menu of the kitchen root folder path (lower left corner of the main window) – possibility to open in a file manager or the command line, also possibility to copy the path to the clipboard
6. DSM Editor: added ability to set flags Boot hive and Allow Downgrade. Also added the opportunity to set the flags DIFF and DEL for FileEntry
7. In Tools/Built-In: added Cab Builder, allowing to create Cab file from the folder with files and to sign it with the certificate.
8. In Settings: changed an option to automatically include 0409 packages to rom. Now it's 0409/0809
9. A hell of internal changes in routines of processing and assembling
OSBuilder V 1.4.209 (19.05.2012)
1. Minor improvements in registry parser
2. Minor improvements in WMSTORE and NBH generators
OSBuilder V 1.4.206 (21.04.2012)
1. Dump tool supports esco files completely. You don't need to extract boot.img from esco files youself. Just open original esco file in Dump tool.
2. Minor improvements in Complex RGU
OS Builder V1.4.205 (16.04.2012)
1. New settings form
2. More responsive UI
3. WMSTORE rom format support.
4. Significantly updated D000FF support. Thanks, Andim! !!!Be VERY careful with maximum ROM size!!!
5. Automatic o32_dataptr fixing - important for system updates
6. WP7 DSM support improved. New module size calculation subroutine.
7. WP7 page pool changing support. (!) You have to keep original not patched NK, otherwise pool won't be changed during building.
8. Package file browser performance improved.
9. Simple algorithm against ROMs with hexed headers added. No need to use such protections anymore.
10. Language packages sorting function added to CIF/SOF editor.
11. RGU: Now OSB ignores most of errors OEMs and MS got used to.
12. SLDR certs edit button.
OS Builder V1.3.199 FULL (09.12.2011)
1. Removed NBH dialogue, which earlier could be called during the ROM building (correspondent checkbox and timer are removed from settings)
2. Context menus allowing moving packages are added to the Packages.sof / cif Editor.
3. The possibility to drop packets (drag and drop) is added to the Packages.sof / cif Editor. Drag and drop mode button switch is in the toolbar (see tips). In drug-n-drop mode packets multiple files selection is unavailable, you can drag and drop the package from the right side to the left or move the package to the left.
4. The ability to dump the IMGFS section file is added in Dump Tool (for example - one extracted from the ROM imgfs.bin)
5. HTC NBH Extractor tool is added to the built-in utilities. Use it to extract sections (nb files) from NBH file. See menu Utilities-> Built-in (Menu Tools-> Built-in)
6. The ability to display and handle package flags Reserved, Uldr / Sldr, Regular, etc. is added to DSM Editor.
7. The ability to extract SLDR1/SLDR2 packages from template to ROM \ SLDR folder is added (See additional. Tools-> Templates)
8. The ability to automatically rebuild SLDR and add custom certificate to its dat files is implemented. SLDR can be rebuilt either from template or from packages in your ROM \ SLDR folder.
9. The ability to save the module as a file MNGE is added in the ModuleInfo (see Toolbar ModuleInfo). You must specify the Vbase module address with which it is stored in MNGE in the dialog box before saving it.
10. The ability to apply a DIFFBIN patch is added to the ModuleInfo (see Toolbar ModuleInfo). Before patching you must specify the address of the module Vbase for applying the patch in the dialog box.
11. The ability to write a file in MNGE format is added in FileInfo (file is implicitly converted to a module and then stored in MNGE format). Original will stay unchanged, if you don’t specify Replace the original file in Save File dialogue.
12. Added the ability to build the file NB (D000FF) with sections written in the DIRECT_MAPPING form. This process uses only the template, so the base NB file is not needed. This method improves ROM performance. I want to warn you that updates (cab) in this case will setup slower, but thanks god – we don’t have them every day. The corresponding checkbox can be found in ROM files and Formats settings.
13. Added the ability to upgrade the kitchen packages directly from cab files (see Additional Tools). You can update all the packages except Reserved. While upgrading first packages versions will be verified the and in case of successful validation updates will be permitted. In any case, it is recommended to do kitchen Backup before upgrading. If the updates contain Canonical packages, which just added to the kitchen but do not replace existing packages, then after the update it is recommended to check packages .sof / cif
New tutorial video about pakages.sof/cif editing can be found in the first post
OS Builder V1.3.189 FULL (08.11.2011)
1. For WP7 devices: added the ability to build the LOGO partition from custom BMP, JPG or PNG files, and to substitute original LOGO partition of ROM (in the D000FF container ).
To enable Custom Logo - go Settings/Build Dump and ROM and toggle the appropriate checkbox. Also specify custom image file(s) you are going to use in LOGO. Pictures should have a resolution 480x800.
2. Fixed a bug that could occasionally appear when porting / rebuilding NK WP7 - post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6&postcount=50
OS Builder V1.3.187 FULL (03.11.2011) - supports WP7 ROM building
1. Fixed issue with deleting a parameter defined in boot.rgu, if the removing directive was stored in other packages - the post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=564
The second step to full WP7 support
2. Relocation engine is totally redesigned. (Hats off to Ultrashot for valuable help with WP7 modules Z .reloc sections)
3. Added possibility of porting/rebuilding XIP (NK) and the assembling IMGFS partition file for Windows Phone 7 with real registry recompiling and relocations according to WP7memory model (tested on HTC HD2, HTC HD7 and HTC Mozart. Credit for tests goes to Feropont and HD2Owner)
I want to warn that the registry files have to be checked by registry preview, because there is a hell of syntax errors in the original registry. Frankly, it seems (IMHO) that first the registry was generated and then some comments for dumb and mistakes were added.
Registry Preview will define incorrect lines to help you to fix that. The most common errors are:
- Parameter name without the quotes
- The comments are not marked with a semicolon or marked with colon.
- HEX type values end with point (the last or the only parameter line)
- The value MULTI_SZ contains comments between the lines parameter
- Existence of Directives for conditional compilation IF ... END (it's not a mistake, but currently these directives are not processed, so you should label them as a comment)
4. The dsm-editor has now the feature to set/clear Z-flags for modules.
Warning! This flag is used for WP7 XIP modules only if the RW section of a module must be located within the boundaries of RAMStart-RAMFree (nk.exe, kernel.dll, kitl_noplat.dll and similar)
5. For WP7 - Added ability to edit the file MsDefaultcerts.dat (see Additional Tools)
6. For WP7- Added ability to edit files CoreOS.dat and initobj.dat (see Additional Tools)
7. Added ability to automatically insert a certificate which will sign files while assembling DefaultCerts.dat and MsDefaultCerts.dat (for WP7) - see the settings in Build Dump and ROM. The original files stay untouched.
8. XIP Port settings - added the list of additional MS packages (for WP7). When porting WP7 XIP, the packages specified in this list will be replaced with donor packages.
At the moment, we can safely add the following packages to this list:
9. In Configuration and packages tab of Setting - added the option "Always include 0409packages." If your WP7kitchen allows the language selection, it is recommended to use this option enabled to include English-language packages by default to your ROM, otherwise there is risk to get non-bootable ROM.
10. Added - the ability to build NB files (! For the moment only D000FF container !, NB assembling for the new _wmstore structure devices is not supported yet) and NBH files for WP7
To build NB you should have the original NB and should define the way to it in Build ROM settings, for example ".\NB\OS.nb". Unfortunately, to get rid of the original NB is not yet possible, but the work is in process. Hats off to AnDim for help and information provided. NBH build configuration settings are similar to the previous version, except that the CID tab can contain multiple values (each value in a separate line)
Warning! If you plan to use for cooking WP7 dump obtained by earlier versions of OSBuilder, I would strongly recommend you to dump again, and to copy the new ROM template \ ROM.tpl to your kitchen. The new template will contain additional service information, which was not recorded in earlier versions of OSBuilder
11. OSBuilder is fully backward compatible with WM6.x kitchens, (it was a big deal btw, but it was implemented). When you open the kitchen OSBuilder automatically detects the required mode WM6/WP7.
This compatibility will remain for the future, but no new features for WM kitchens will be added. OSBuilder WM Kitchens Development is terminated due to the termination of WM6.5.x development from MS side.
Thanks again to the team (AndrewSh, Feropont, Vladimir1973) - for the support, for the tests, for your work!
Special thanks to HD2Owner for enthusiasm and his titanic work in testing WP7mode.
Thanks a lot to AnDim for his tenderness and important information provided.
Barin and Ultrashot
OS Builder V1.3.163 FULL (29.09.2011) - supports WP7 ROM dumping
1. The first step to full WP7 rom assembling support - Added ability to dump HTC WP7 ROM (either with the FLPART structure, or with _wmstore structure - like Eternity or Omega roms).
Advanced Dump Tool also supports extracting sections, packages, modules and files from WP7 (HTC) ROM file.
WARNING! DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ASSEMBLE WP7 ROM WITH OSBuilder OR TO USE TPL Builder TO CREATE A WP7 TEMPLATE!!!
Special thanks to: AnDim, AndrewSh, Ultrashot, xb0xmod (xda)
1. Added possibility to convert files to modules for WP7 files
2. To FileInfo menu - added possibility to convert file to module at a place (replacing file by the module or saving module to any folder/disk and leaving the file untouched).
3. Added possibility to select separate packages in XIP (drag and drop into the tree to select the package). This feature is recommended in case if XIP is assembled from packages in your ROM folder, or the packages from ROM folder are used as your OEM XIP
4. Added possibility to compress separate XIP objects. That feature reduces the amount of Physical Space and thus it can free-up some RAM. To specify that you want to compress an object, you must set up Flag C (full file or module compression) or Flag R (compression of all sections of module except those containing code) in DSM Rebuilder/Files and Modules tab.
Setting the Flag C for the filesys.exe module – works without any problems
Setting up C flag to the other modules can cause un-bootable ROM.
Example for LEO (tested on several devices):
Do not even touch dlls marked with Flag K
For all files - Flag С
coredll,dll - Flag R
device.exe - don’t touch
filesys.exe - Flag C
imgfs.dll - don’t touch
initvmmap.exe - don’t touch
regenum.dll - don’t touch
the rest of dll - Flag R
For all files - Flag С
nk.exe - don’t you even think about touching it!!!!!!!!!!
cecompr.dll - don’t touch
QCBPM.dll - don’t touch
rpc_pmem_client.dll - don’t touch
wce_pmem.dll - don’t touch
the rest of dll - Flag R
wince.nls - Flag С
With that above mentioned settings and squeezing nk RW sections in RAM – about 0,5 Mb of Program Memory (RAM) was added.
Changelog for OS Builder V1.2.153 FULL (15.09.2011) - now with XPH support
1. While registry preview or rom-cooking: if reg settings are not tied to a key (after removing the key directives), a comprehended syntax error indicating the line is displayed
2. Reloc engine is modified – now Reloc and Recmod is supported for WP7 Modules (REVERSMOD – still under development) for all new fixup types (3 - IMAGE_REL_BASED_HIGHLOW, 5 - IMAGE_REL_BASED_ARM_MOV32A and 7 - IMAGE_REL_BASED_ARM_MOV32T)
3. Added support for XPH compression - see the settings in Build Dump and ROM.
To enable XPH compression – you would also replace cecompr.dll for that library in XIP.
It’s cecompr.dll ported from Mango WP7.1. Guy in charge – ultrashot (who doubts?) Thanx to him for fixing ordinals in the import table for WM6.5 compatibility.
Warning! This library contains the ARM v7 instructions, so it will only work on devices that support these instructions ( particularly on devices with a processor Snapdragon - like HTC HD2)
OS Builder V1.2.148 FULL (04.09.2011):
1. IMGFS assembling engine now supports paths and object names in UNICODE. (Hats off to ultrashot)
2. Several internal fixes (not visible from UI but important)
OS Builder V1.2.143 FULL (28.08.2011):
1. The item ZeroLength is added to UL partition drop-down menu (Settings\ Buid Dump and Rom) - ULDR partition is physically removed, but the record about it remains in the Partition Table (SectorsBefore = 0; SectorsCount = 0). In my opinion this is the most viable option for the removal of ULDR. (Here "my opinion" means the opinion of Barin but I would say that this feature removes a lot of bugs - especially if you build so called "empty" roms).
2. The option "Remove flag IMAGE_SCN_COMPRESSED" is added to Advanced IMGFS compression options. This option helps to avoid the idle invocation of the function CEDecompres and thus speeds up the loading of modules.
3. The check-box “Group modules at the beginning of IMGFS partition" is now available in Settings/Build Dump and Rom. Don’t use this option cooking for 6.0-6.1 nk devices and old devices. Good for Leo and other stuff like that. (feature is checked by Barin - for Asus P750, ultrashot - for X1, me - for Asus P525)
OS Builder V1.2.140 FULL (21.08.2011):
1. The random bug occurred sometimes while cleaning code from resource files - fixed
2. The code of several dlls and executables contains the useless invocation of CePerf.dll (module containing functions of monitoring and logging performance) - needed for debugging purposes only. This test fails to generate results if CEPerf.dll - dependent logging library - is missing. As far as we operate with ready MS Build - we don't need it. But this useless invocation spoils system time and resources. (The idea and cleaning algorithm - by ultrashot)
So now it's possible either to completely remove CEPerf.dll invocation from all files and modules containing it, or do it on the fly while assembling rom (leaving the original files untouched).
3. Earlier it was possible to manually add BuildImgfsGroupModules parameter to osb file to regularize modules and files in IMGFS. Now it's a default feature - while assembling IMGFS first all modules are processed, than all files...
4. When "Merge all Packages to one" option is toggled - registry assembling is highly optimized.
OS Builder V1.2.133 FULL (11.08.2011):
1. The ability to digitally sign cab and tsk files while assembling the rom (as it was for executable files in previous versions) is added. You can add cab or tsk files to the “sign files” list to sign files either manually or using the context menu of the package.
Not only target file itself is signed, but also all executable files inside it. The originals (source files) stay untouched.
2. The tool Cab/Tsk Signer is added to built-in utilities. With it you can sign cab and/or tsk files.
You can select either a single file or all files in a folder. It is possible to create a cab file to install the certificate, as well as the opportunity to add a certificate in _setup.xml of the cab file.
3. The item ‘Quick registry assembling” is removed from Settings/Build DUMP and Rom if packages are merged. Now this option is hidden but selected by default. If Merge All Packages to One checkbox is toggled - the rapid registry assembling algorithm will be executed. If this checkbox is cleared – registry assembling will be usual (old-fashioned).
4. The ability to sort / clean rgu files is added. Provides sorting/cleaning either the separate package rgu (via the package context menu), or all rgu files in the kitchen with a possibility to make a choice between EXT, OEM, ROM and SYS or all of them (Additional Tools-> Cleanup-> Sort / clean files rgu).
While sorting / cleaning process: double values will be removed from rgu (in case of different values of the same parameter the last value will be saved, as during the regular registry assembling), the removal directives for keys and values will be moved to the beginning of the file. Keys and values are sorted alphabetically.
If the key and value with OEM version (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ OEM \ MASD) is present, it will be moved to the end of the file.
IMO optimized by this option rgu files are much more readable.
Remember that when sorting/cleaning rgu all comments will be deleted!
5. While installation OSBuilder sets association with hv files. You can open it for viewing just double-clicking it in Windows Explorer.
6. Registry comparer is added to Tools/Built-in. It can compare the contents of rgu and hv files, export to rgu either separate keys, or the difference obtained when comparing files.
OS Builder V1.2.124 FULL (28.07.2011):
1. Fixed some minor issues in Complex RGU
2. Added new features in IMGFS assembling - completely redesigned (actually written from scratch) utility for IMGFS assembling (Hats off to ultrashot for that work) .
In the configuration menu: added item "Advanced IMGFS compression options" (with a list of files / modules and additional compression options for sections in modules). Modules / files included in the list – will appear non-compressed in IMGFS. There is also a possibility to search and add all graphic manila files to that list (with signature QTC1)
Building the list - it’s possible to use templates, such as *.png, *.jpg. If someone wants to build a fully uncompressed section, just type *.* in the list.
Additional options of the modules sections compressing allow you not to compress the separate module sections containing code and / or RW sections of all modules, regardless whether they are in the list or not.
It’s also possible to control the compression of files/ modules setting flags U, R and S.
R flag can be used only for the modules. Flags U and C can be used for both modules and files. Flags in dsm have a higher priority than the list of Advanced compression options.
If you set U flag for a file or module in dsm editor, that file or the module will not be compressed in IMGFS not depending upon whether it is in the list or not.
If you set R flag for a module in dsm editor, then only the resource section of this module will be compressed in IMGFS.
If you set C flag for a file or module in dsm editor, the file or module is fully compressed in IMGFS not depending upon whether it is in the list or not.
Setting all flags U, R and C for the same object is not allowed. The built-in dsm editor will return warning.
The flag C has the highest priority among the flags.
3. In the configuration menu: added item " ?????? Demand paging ??? ???????." – sorrowfully it’s not correctly translated into English – will be fixed later. That means: The prohibition of "Demand paging" feature for modules.
The flag IMAGE_SCN_MEM_NOT_PAGED will be set up to the headers of modules in that list and also it will be set up to the modules with M flag in dsm
Wildcards such as *. exe are allowed in the list.
4. The item "Compress XIP even if it is not compressed in the ROM template." is added to Settings/Build Dump and Rom (reduces rom size for 1,6 Mb)
OS Builder V1.2.116 FULL (27.06.2011):
Full version - to the masses
1. In the Personal Data Generator in Wi-Fi setup added WPA2 and WPA2-PSK
2. In add. configuration property added to the item "Remove the attribute R with non-executable files." Attribute is removed directly into the headlines IMGFS (the originals stay untouched). The idea belongs to the distinguished Ultrashot.
Those who are transferred from the LE version to the FULL, be sure to read the post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=336183 # 336 183
OS Builder V1.2.111 (08.06.2011):
1. Added scroll bar of the window of exceptions (the settings dsm) - Post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=332069 # 332069
2. In the Personal Data Generator element in the list is opened for editing, not only the context menu, but doubleclick - post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=332069 # 332069
3. To Dr.Freezer icon_smile - In the section [PortEngine] option has been added XIPPortKeepMSXIPDsm (default = False). When set to True XIP'a assembly is similar to version 1.2.1981 and earlier.
4. When you open the list to set the flag in the configuration menu SHARED warning is issued only once per session
OS Builder V1.2.107 (05.03.2011):
1. Fixed a glitch with the cleaning of temporary folders in the Temp - post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=331389 # 331389
2. Improved Personal data generator. If any field in the tab "Owner" does not fill these fields in the registry is not set to zero - a post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=331437 # 331437
3. The path to the configuration file is transferred into an environment variable _CFGFILE (if the file exists)
4. In the configuration file in section [OSBuilder] option has been added WriteLogsToLOGFolder. If it is set to True, the log files will be written in assembly LOG folder in the root of the kitchen. The folder will be created automatically.
At the beginning of the assembly, this folder will be automatically cleared to logic from different assemblies are not mixed together. I consider this feature useful if enabled Auto clear folder TEMP.
5. Accelerated preprocessing (in the case of rewriting a large number of modules / files)
6. Fixed a throwback to boot.rgu - post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=331579 # 331579
IMHO at this point has long been unnecessary, because the packets from XIP'a be learned all at once.
7. In the setting of the assembly item is removed, "an error message in case of duplication of files and modules for rewriting. By paragraphs "Override automatic ..." and "Confirmation".
8. Hung on the F5 key update, but at the start of the assembly F7
9. Improved Complex RGU. Now you can view the remote key (Screenshot)
By doubleclick file is opened or rgu provxml, which removes the key. By pressing a button at the end of the line will state the key at the time of removal.
Switch to normal or deleted keys is carried out in the menu "View -> Remote Keys"
10. Fixed problem with saving the list of modules unmovable.
11. In the package for recmod allowed any modules, regardless of the settings
12. In Module Info / File Info added ability to set / unset the flag for the SHARED section RW. Author of ideas - respectable Ultrashot. All actions at your own risk.
13. In the configuration menu added to the list to set the flag for RW SHARED sections and modules. In assembling all files in / modules list will be flagged for RW SHARED sections. The originals are not touched.
14. In setting the item was added to "sign the files from the list of SHARE RW". No comments.
During the test items 12-13 special thanks Alexx ~, AndrewSh, Ultrashot, Vladimir 1973
OS Builder V1.2.101 (21.02.2011):
1. Fixed minor issues if OsBuilder is used in multilingual mode (several configurations for several rom languages)
2. Added the possibility to run SINGLE exe file with arguments while device first boot. Exe file will be executed after importing other Personal settings. The execution order corresponds to the order in the list.
3. Fixed English interface issues in Personal Data Generator
OS Builder V1.2.99 (19.02.2011):
1. Fixed package description window size (5 lines, 120 pxl)
2. Built-in HTC Splash Tool added - you can create Primary и Secondary boot Splash WVGA (480x800) in NB or NBH format. You can also extract image from NB splash. See Menu Tools -> Built-In.
3. Built-in HTC NBH Builder Tool added
– allows to create NBH file from NB files. You can import NBH header parameters from settings, registry or NBH file. Files and code sections are added and deleted using the context menu.
Sections, which should be included to NBH must be toggled in checkboxes. You also can save your settings in a separate file. See the menu Tools -> Built-In.
4. For HTC-LEO - in case when the date and time sync failed on first start - date and time of the ROM creation will be added.
5. Several improvements in assembly and merge dsm algorithm
6. Fixed a problem with new versions of Yandex-maps
7.The option RomConfirmOverwrite has been added to the section [OSBuilder] of configuration file. If the parameter = False, then the assembly of the ROM process does not display “Over-write?” dialogue (the file is automatically overwritten). By default, this option is True
8. Built-In Personal data generator tool is added
– see Additional Tools - Personalize. You can pre-enter owner name, Wi-Fi settings, mailboxes, VPN connections and favorites.
You can add, delete and change personal data by using the context menu.
Favorite links found in OEM provxml files are added automatically to the top list. Toggle correspondent checkbox if you want them to be added to Favorites. You can add your custom Favorites in the bottom list via context menu.
Personal data is stores in the root of OEM folder in the file Personal.dat. You can save it in menu File->Save to OEM.
To integrate your personal data to your custom rom you should go to Configuration Menu->Advanced Settings->Write Personal Data (toggle checkbox)
9. Added the possibility to save personal data (paragraph 8) in a readable xml (provxml) file.
Keep in mind that not all data can be imported during provxml runtime.
OS Builder V1.2.89 (31.12.2010):
1. From tuning of assembling XIP' and are removed the points of the removal of the files of dsm and other files of rgu. The files of dsm and rgu (besides boot_ms.rgu and boot_oem.rgu) are moved away depending on the state of the button of the association of packets into one in. If it is selected to unite packets into one, then with XIP' and dsm and rgu from it will be removed. You remember that if you will use XIP with completely [udalennymi] of dsm in other kitchens, which do not consider the absence of dsm in XIP' e, then in the window Of about (information about the system) in you can be absent version OS CE!
2. In the window with the list of modules L is added the contextual menu, which makes it possible to open module or file of dsm, in which is contained the record about the module. Also with the aid of the contextual menu it is possible directly to establish or to remove flag L into dsm for the selected module
3. On the request is added the possibility of cleaning the resource modules/of files directly in the kitchen, but not only during the assembling. You be attentive! Confirmation will be inquired only one time, the then selected originals will be purified.
4. Is corrected omission into DumpTool - post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic...=325559#325559
5. In the form of cleaning the files of manila is added contextual menu (Select of all, Invert of selection)
6. In the form cleaning the files of manila is reflected only those languages, whose files are not located in the list of the exceptions of configuration.
7. In the form of the list of exceptions for the configuration is added the button of " To remove from the list the files of *manila"
8. In the self-correction of dsm it completed the correction of versions. Are corrected both the versions of packet and its interface and the versions of dependences. Are corrected all packets in SYS, ROM \ OF XIP, and also OEM_*, OEMDrivers*, LangDb. In the packets, which relate to OEM the number of [bilda] is set equalequal to zero. [Defoltnye] data for the version are formed in the dependence on the tuning DSM (on silence they are taken from the packet OS)
9. Now and into [pablik] of the version: Quotation: In Dump Of tool is added the additional tool, which makes it possible to extract divisions, packets, modules and files directly from the file ROM ([Skrinshot]1 Of [skrinshot]2 Of [skrinshot]3) COMPLETE VERSION:
10. In addition to point 3 is added the possibility of the signature of the purified files by certificate (point of contextual menu)
11. Is added the possibility of the auto-signature of the files of resources, purified during the assembling. See tuning the assembling dump and ROM
OS Builder V1.2.81 (06.12.2010):
Attention! Beginning from the current version Of oSBuilder it is re-aimed on .NET Of framework 4.0. See large [kra]c[nye] letters in the cap
1. the problem, connected with the list REVERSMOD - post http://www.mobileunderground.info/sh...0619#post60619
2. the problem, connected with the record of the files of tuning the configuration Of oSBuilder' and into the dump - post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic...=323581#323581
3. Is corrected omission into ComplexRGU (parameters Of default and @ they are processed as one parameter. Earlier in one key was possible mapping @ and Default as the different parameters). With the search for the parameter Of default in the line of search can be introduced both Default and @
4. The editing of dsm of packet is additionally hung to the key F3
5. Rewrote in its own way RECMOD (earlier it was used " classic"). Now modules analogous (SkyBox) [rekmodyatsya] without the problems.
6. The search for the lingual files of Manila (for the exception or the removal) is substantially accelerated
7. In ModuleInfo is added the information about the imported libraries (given they are taken on the basis ImportDirectoryTable) and a quantity of the exported functions
8. Is added the possibility of retrieval for line and binary data in the files and the modules . Binary data can be searched for including on the pattern - the insignificant byte is designated by two signs of a question. The window of search is caused from the panel of tools (window of log' a) for the search in all files/modules, or from the contextual menu of packet for the search only in the selected packet.
9. In Dump Of tool with the discovery of file ROM the information about the packets is read now without the preliminary extraction of flat dump, that healthily economizes the time. In the panel of tools it is possible to select, what precisely dump must be obtained, flat, or immediately decomposed on the packets.
10. In Dump Of tool is added the possibility of the extraction of sections NB from the file NBH, if for the dump was selected file NBH
11. All tuning Of dumpTool are written in the list, but not into the file of osb
12. It built in the library of msvcr71.dll [installyator] (it is established automatically in the same folder, as OSBuilder)
13. In the additional tools added the search for modules L modules search for in all packets. As results of search show the modules, which are located in slot 0 the modules, for which is established the flag L into dsm. [Dablklik] on the module causes ModuleInfo
14. Wrote the component PE Of file Of info it derives information about the usable file (Headers, Sections, DataImageDirectories, etc.)
15. In the menu of configuration is added the list of resource files and modules, which must be cleaned during the assembling (it will be left only the section of.rsrc). The principle of cleaning is examined respected Of ultrashot' ohm in the separate theme Files and modules can be added in the list both by hand and the aids of additional tools (cleaning -> To remove the code from the resource files). In this case will be automatically brought out the list of all mui of the modules/of files. Addition/allotment from the list is produced with the aid of the contextual menu. Certainly before adding module or file in the list, should be focused attention, does export functions the selected module or file and that this for the functions. On double-click it is opened BY PE Of file Of info or Module Of info (depending on object). Cleaning occurs in the process of assembling. The originals in this case remain unchanged
16. Everyone of " " functions (cleaning modules, cleaning Manila and cleaning resources) are now grouped in one point of the add. of tools - cleaning. COMPLETE VERSION:
17. In ModuleInfo is added the possibility of the reconstruction of file directly into the folder of module, or into the folder on the selection.
18. In ModuleInfo is added the possibility of the survey of the tables of import and of export
19. In PE Of file Of info there is a possibility of the survey of the tables of the import/of export by analogy from Module Of info
20. As results of search from the contextual menu it is possible to open the obtained file/module by analogy with the window of packet
21. In the contextual menu of packet is added the point of " To verify dependence on the files/of [moduley]". With its aid it is possible to verify the direct and inverse dependences of the usable files/modules of packet on the usable files/of the modules of other packets. In the left window the list of the usable files/of the modules of packet is shown. In the average window is shown the list of the files/of modules on which it depends the selected in the left window file/module. In right window showed the usable files/modules which they depend on the file/of the module, selected in the left window. 1 and 2 Dependences are built EXCLUSIVELY! on the basis the tables of import.
22. In Dump Of tool is added the additional tool, which makes it possible to extract divisions, packets, modules and files directly from the file ROM
23. In addition to mui (point 15) into the window of the files/of modules are derived dll, that import not more 2nd functions and exporting is not more than 1. if the import of [idet] from mscoree.dll (.NET CF), then this dll in the list is not derived.
24. To add/to remove file or module in the list for the cleaning is possible with the aid of the contextual menu in the window of packet ([Skrinshot]) Are added in the list or removed from the list they can be only dll and mui.
OS Builder V1.2.64 (26.10.2010):
1. Is corrected the problem, which appeared when the size of the logic unit of [ravern] to the size of sector - post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic...=322363#322363
2. With the creation of template from the file ROM (including with the dump), in which is present initialized FAT32[b] now always they are considered tuning FAT32
OS Builder V1.2.62 (25.10.2010):
1. In cmd-file, which is carried out at the end of assembling XIP' and the variable environments are transferred
2. In the menu of configuration is added the point of " To rename packets on the names of [papok]" - in the configuration will be renamed the grouped packets (files of dsm they do not change) - post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic...=321278#321278
3. In the contextual menu of packet is added the point of " To appropriate to packet the name of [papki]" - it works by analogy with point 2, only for the single packet. The dialogue of confirmation in this case is not derived - renaming occurs immediately.
4. Is added the support O2 Of xda Of zinc (theoretically)
5. Trifle, but… In the basic ravine after [reloka] is derived the information about the vacant place in slot 0
6. Are added several parameters into the file of osb, which are concerned forestalling reading of packets (possibly Scanning can someone strain, or to someone it is not simply necessary with the presence Of core i7 and OF RAID 0 of SCSI or SAS of disks). In the section [Of oSBuilder.Trees] Of nodesEnableStartupScan - it solves either forbids forestalling reading, NodesScanModules - it solves or it forbids forestalling reading of modules, NodesScanFiles - it solves or forbids forestalling reading of files.
7. Wrote its dumper IMGFS (at long last it got rid of ImgfsToDump). If in someone was the problem, described in the post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic...=321427#321427, then it must disappear (i have this problem it was not observed).
8. [Pofikseny] any trifles
9. [Izmenen] the cursor of assembling - files now in TEMP are not copied (with exception of those, which must be signed or reconstructed from the modules) Attributes are observed (about the attribute R now it is possible not to think generally), original files they do not change. Also [izmenen] the sequence of files and modules in IMGFS (for help the enormous thanks of airextreme)
OS Builder V1.2.50 (05.10.2010):
1. With preview of the list of rgu and provxml they are checked against the exceptions. If the file of rgu or provxml is present in the list of exceptions, then data from it will not be imported for [predprosmotra] - post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic...=319740#319740
2. Is solved problem with UL in the assembled by hand template - posts http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic...=313397#313397http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic...=313554#313554
3. Are removed the tuning, which relate to .VM and .ROM - now .VM and .ROM automatically are corrected or are created on the basis given XIP
4. Is [optimirovan] the algorithm of assembling the file of division IMGFS and files ROM NB0 (payload), nb and nbh
5. Is added the possibility ofredirection of folder TEMP - see tuning - > Packets and configuration ([Skrinshot]). For the folder TEMP are permitted ONLY absolute ways! [Perenapravlenie] of folder TEMP to RamDisk can substantially accelerate the process of assembling. For the optimization of the use Of ramdisk is added [chekboks]. If it is noted, then in the process of assembling temporary components ROM will be automatically moved away. Both these tuning are written in the list, but not into the file of osb!
6. For the use in [komandnikakh] is added the variable of the environment of _TEMPDIR (complete way to the folder TEMP)
7. Is added the possibility of " fast" assembling list - see tuning dump and ROM. Significant acceleration is perceptible with the large number of packets (but respectively the files of dsm and rgu). The parameter works only when selected the association of packets into one (in the tuning or in the panel of the tools of builder). If the rapid assembling of list is selected, then it is better to first ascertain that the files of list do not contain errors, for example to cause the preliminary survey of list.
1. Is corrected situation with the search for values in the list (Complex RGU) - post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic...=318704#318704
2. Is added the support Of hTC-RhodiumW (date and version into nk.exe)
3. Is added the possibility of correcting the version ROM for HTC Of touch HD (only for nucleus 6.5)
4. On the especially persistent requests is added the possibility of the complete removal of folder TEMP at the end of assembling and copying file ROM from TEMP into the folder on the selection. C[m]. Tuning dump and ROM - > Sizes and the designation of files ROM
5. Is added the possibility of the conversion of initflashfiles.dat from delirium (codes of the symbols of unicode) into the usual text. See additional tools - > Initflashfiles.dat
6. Analogous possibility is added into DumpTool - with the forming of the packets of initflashfiles.dat it can be automatically converted. See tuning - > Dismantling of dump.
7. Is added the possibility of the record of the tuning and configuration, with which it is gathered BY ROM, directly in ROM - post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic...=318987#318987 After the starting of [devaysa] the files will be located in the folder Windows \ Of oSBuilder. See tuning dump and ROM
8. Are a little changed tuning NBH - now it is possible to add several components (sections) of piercing in the list and to note for the assembling only necessary ([skrinshot]) - see tuning dump and ROM - > Sizes and the designation of files ROM
9. Is added [vozmnozhnost] of dialogue during assembling of nbh for the selection of the components of [sm].[Nastroyki] of dump and ROM - > Sizes and the designation of files ROM) - post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic...=319418#319418 In this dialogue it is possible to select for the section of piercing only. (Version, CID, Lang and so forth cannot be changed - they they are derived only for the information)
10. In the tuning is carried out control of all timers (specially for those, who their " dully [sozertsaet]" - is given quotation from post 319679 - and it does not read changelog). If is selected checkbox of " [Otklyuchit]" (value of timer it is automatically set equalequal to -1), then process it will expect the reaction of user - pressure OK, cancellation so forth if the value of timer is equal to zero, process begins immediately.
11. Is added the possibility of removal of files with unnecessary languages from packets of Manila Files it is possible either to add in the list of exceptions or to physically remove from the disk - see additional tools - > Manila
12. In last [komandnik] is added the variable of the environment of _ROMVERSION - version ROM in that form, as it appears in ROM Of builder' e. if in ROM Of builder' e version ROM is not reflected or empty, then variable _ROMVERSION into [komandnik] will not be transmitted.
13. Is added support SE X1 (HTC-Kovsky, date and version ROM) COMPLETE VERSION:
14. Is corrected problem with the auto-signature of the files Of custom by certificate with the work of program in Windows XP.
15. In the editor of iniflashfiles now can be transferred the number of line, for example with the preliminary survey of files. Example of tuning for notepad2 - " C:\Program Files (x86) \ Of notepad2 \ Of notepad2.exe" /g %2 " %1" - if in the command is present argument %2, then it will be [zameshchen] the number of line (with the usual discovery of file - [nulem]).
16. Is added the possibility of [predprosmotra] of files - is analyzed initflashfiles.dat initflashfiles.txt in the selected packets. Window is analogous with the window Of complex RGU. The command is reflected during the guidance of cursor to the number of line in the right lower part of the window. On double-click on the line is opened corresponding initflashfiles (dat or txt)
OS Builder V1.2.35 (10.09.2010):
1. Added ability to import settings from a file osb and export settings to a file osb - see Settings -> Packages and configuration
2. Add-in DumpTool: if layout dump the packets to the root of a new kitchen is recorded file OSBuilder.osb c default settings. If the dump file is derived from NBH, then OSBuilder.osb will contain all necessary information for an assembly file NBH (CID, version, Lang, model, data block size and code sections, OS)
3. Fixed a problem with the search date and version in ROM XIP'e HTC HD Mini
4. Fixed bug DSM Editor context menu when running in Standalone mode - post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=318529 # 318529
5. Fixed bug in DumpTool (Automatic generation of a template for the dump nb0 (payload), nb, nbh) - Post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=318554 # 318554
6. Added ability to save settings in the registry editor and the possibility to import these settings from the registry - see Editor Options
OS Builder V1.2.32 (07.09.2010):
1. Added ability to copy the ROM file to a folder of your choice. See assembly dump and ROM-> formats and file naming.
2. In DumpTool added output vesii OEM package (key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ OEM \ MASD), if it is registered in rgu package
3. Fixed bug in ComlexRGU - post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=318367 # 318367
4. Fixed a glitch that caused crash if OSBuilder running on a computer with a single core processor.
5. Corrected entry routes in the settings
OS Builder V1.2.30 (06.09.2010):
1. Corrected parser provxml, so no problems with Int / UInt - post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=312974 # 312974
2. Corrected the situation with the utility menu User - post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=313364 # 313364
3. Fixed bug - when creating a group at the root of the tree was necessary to press the refresh button to make the shortcut menu for the new group - the post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=312987 # 312987
4. Corrected spelling while maintaining dsm without certification - a post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=314564 # 314564
5. If you check for files and modules in the editor dsm hand icon file or module is updated in accordance with the flags - the post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=314564 # 314564
6. In setting the Dsm added an additional item "When you save a file in the editor DSM automatically set the attributes of S and H for the modules and files in accordance with entries in the DSM"
7. Corrected the situation sometimes arises when you move the group to itself (disappearance)
8. Corrected the situation with the files. Osb - post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=315819 # 315819 (last sentence)
9. In setting the editors added item "Before you edit the file to remove the attribute Read-only". After editing an attribute can not be restored, if necessary, to bring back his hand. Setting up correctly grown for all editors package files
10. In the Registry Editor can now be transferred to line number, for example, when previewing the roster in case of error or when viewing a registry file from ComplexRGU. Example settings for notepad2 - "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Notepad2 \ Notepad2.exe" / g% 2% 1 "- if a team is present argument% 2, it will be replaced by the row number (the usual opening a file - zero).
11. In ComplexRGU added the ability to export a key in a file rgu (context menu key)
12. Corrected the situation with the files. Osb - post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=315819 # 315819 (last sentence)
13. In the configuration menu added to the list REVERSMOD - files that are present in this list in the assembly will be automatically converted into modules.
14. Added the ability to build a file NB (by analogy with NBMerge or osnbtool-extra) - see Settings dump ROM (formats and file naming ROM), you can also specify the file names nb0 (payload) and nb.
15. FOR OWNERS HTC! - Ability to Build File NBH (Screenshot). Build options (version, language, CID, data block size) can be imported from a factory NBH file or manually. OS, RADIO, SPLASH tested on HTC Leo and HTC Touch Diamond2. Attention! Attention! Code sections (eg 0x400 OS) are not automatically imported, so when you import carefully check box with the data.
16. In setting the item was added to the "Automatically determine the type of nucleus (WM6.1/WM6.5)". If this is checked (and it is selected by default), then choose the type of nucleus in the toolbar will not.
17. In batch files that run before assembly and after assembly ROM, passed environment variables:
_ROOTDIR - Full path to the root of the kitchen
_SYSDIR - Full path to SYS (may be useful in the regime multibild)
_LANG - Selected language ROM, for example 0419. If the setting is prohibited choice of language or language ROM ROM is not defined, then the variable is passed to komandnik will not be
_BUILD - Build number of the dsm package OS type xxxxx, for example 22040. If the package is missing OS or dsm is damaged, this variable is passed to komandnik will not
_INITFLASH - Full path to iniflashfiles.dat (for the selected language)
@ Echo% _ROOTDIR%
@ Echo% _SYSDIR%
@ Echo% _LANG%
@ Echo% _BUILD%
D: \ WM_MULTIBUILD
D: \ WM_MULTIBUILD \ SYS \ SYS_23563
Press any key to continue. . . . .
Environment variables can be used to invoke external tools or editors. Just as an example of "Notepad.exe"% _INITFLASH%
Naturally permennye environment can be used if a OSBuilder'e open the folder with the kitchen.
18. In DumpTool added the ability to dump file "turnkey" (menu File-> Open File). Supported formats. Nb0,. Payload,. Nb, nbh.
When you open the file you will see information about it, checked and unpacked section IMGFS and then you will see information about the packages IMGFS, while in the folder where the file will create a folder called ROM Dump. Then, when you click on "Arrange a dump of the packets in the folder Dump will create a folder structure, ready for OSBuilder'a (OEM, ROM c pattern and packages XIP'a and SYS).
19. In setting the parameter "Automatically delete the folder Temp \ Dump and Temp \ XIP in the background." If this option is selected, deleting folders will happen after the assembly file section IMGFS in the background.
20. On the File menu item added "recent" - is stored up to 10 public folders. Last open folder will be the first in the list. The menu item is displayed only when OSBuilder
21. Altered the internal algorithms (all-rounder did not reach) - Open kitchen, Relocation, merging packages is now much faster.
Also slightly changed the build order - register now going before the packages are copied to the Dump, so that if the assembly Registry is an error, it will become clear before it begins copying files.
Only the full version:
22. In the popup menu item was added to the package - Displays a list of files and modules - in the log window displays a complete list of objects in your package. Can be useful eg for lists of files, exceptions
23. In setting the editors added items and HEX editor, resources editor and additional editor (screenshot). These editors can use the box to the contents of the package. In addition HEX Editor can be used in ModuleInfo (dablklik on sections of the module)
24. Added the content window of the package (screenshot) in the style of the conductor (right window can be switched in either log or in the mode of content is really a package). In this window you can delete and rename files and modules, add and remove them from lists RECMOD, REVERSMOD, Auto signature, Slot 0, and edited with podklyuchemyh HEX editor, resources editor, and additional editors. By dablkliku on the module will ModuleInfo. By dablkliku on section modulus section will open in a plug HEX editor.
OS Builder V1.1.5 (24.06.2010):
1. Removed checking for folders DONOR when rebuilding. Checked only when actual use folders DONOR (porting)
2. Corrected parser registry - a post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=312791 # 312791
3. Added check blank line at end of file rgu preview the registry (see Settings -> Preview Register)
4. Configuration files and settings for the Public and the full version is now fully compatible - a post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=312808 # 312808
5. For a complete feng shui ... if user selected XIP Rebuilding, not ported, then the path to the folder DONOR
OS Builder V1.1.02 (22.06.2010):
OSBuilder will now only available as an installer. OSBuilder will now only available as an installer.
We strongly recommend not to install OSBuilder the root of drive! We strongly recommend not to install OSBuilder the root of drive! Leave the installation folder, which is offered by the installer. Leave the installation folder, which is offered by the installer.
If you have a previous version OSBuilder'a (1.0.94-1.0.96), delete it manually via the control panel! If you have a previous version OSBuilder'a (1.0.94-1.0.96), delete it manually via the control panel!
Now there is no need for every kitchen to keep exe-Schnick OSBuilder'a and puzzle what version of this file. Now there is no need for every kitchen to keep exe-Schnick OSBuilder'a and puzzle what version of this file. Simply rename the file in OSBuilder.ini OSBuilder.osb and run the kitchen with the help file. Osb, while OSBuilder automatically finds the settings from this file. Simply rename the file in OSBuilder.ini OSBuilder.osb and run the kitchen with the help file. Osb, while OSBuilder automatically finds the settings from this file.
Can be kept in a kitchen, a few files. Osb c different settings. Can be kept in a kitchen, a few files. Osb c different settings.
Can also be used as open kitchen from the menu File-> Open. Can also be used as open kitchen from the menu File-> Open. In this case OSBuilder first looks for an open file folder settings OSBuilder.osb. In this case OSBuilder first looks for an open file folder settings OSBuilder.osb. If no such file exists, will be searched for a file OSBuilder.ini, and if the file OSBuilder.ini be found, it will be renamed OSBuilder.osb and then it will be read from the configuration. If no such file exists, will be searched for a file OSBuilder.ini, and if the file OSBuilder.ini be found, it will be renamed OSBuilder.osb and then it will be read from the configuration. If neither OSBuilder.osb, nor OSBuilder.ini not be found, then create a file OSBuilder OSBuilder.osb with default settings. If neither OSBuilder.osb, nor OSBuilder.ini not be found, then create a file OSBuilder OSBuilder.osb with default settings.
Which configuration file used at this time indicated at the bottom of the window. Which configuration file used at this time indicated at the bottom of the window. Configuration file. Osb, you can edit as well as ini. Configuration file. Osb, you can edit as well as ini.
OSBuilder now supports both Russian and English interface. OSBuilder now supports both Russian and English interface. Language can be selected when you first start. Language can be selected when you first start. The same interface language can be changed in Options - tab "Packages and configuration", click "Select interface language when the program starts." The same interface language can be changed in Options - tab "Packages and configuration", click "Select interface language when the program starts." To change the language interface to close OSBuilder and the next time he will propose to select the language. To change the language interface to close OSBuilder and the next time he will propose to select the language. The language for the program, rather than for specific settings. The language for the program, rather than for specific settings.
When installing OSBuilder automatically create associations with the files. Dsm,. Sof and. Cif, that allows you to edit these files by simply dablkliku in Windows Explorer. (Viewing and editing sof and cif without running OSBuilder'a only available in full version) When installing OSBuilder automatically create associations with the files. Dsm,. Sof and. Cif, that allows you to edit these files by simply dablkliku in Windows Explorer. (Viewing and editing sof and cif without running OSBuilder'a only available in full version)
OTHER CHANGES: OTHER CHANGES:
1. The general assembly of the log is written to the TEMP TEMP folder only if present at the time of writing - the post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=306058 # 306058 The general assembly of the log is written to the TEMP TEMP folder only if present at the time of writing - the post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=306058 # 306058
2. In the configuration menu item was added to the "Advanced" - allows you to save the configuration version of the ROM, the size of PP (including 0xFFFFFFFF) and the description of the configuration (for the full version is also available to install and KernelFlags FsRamPercent). In the configuration menu item was added to the "Advanced" - allows you to save the configuration version of the ROM, the size of PP (including 0xFFFFFFFF) and the description of the configuration (for the full version is also available to install and KernelFlags FsRamPercent). Description of the configuration will be shown when you hover over the configuration file in the lower right corner OSBuilder'a. Description of the configuration will be shown when you hover over the configuration file in the lower right corner OSBuilder'a. ROM version, it makes sense to set in the configuration for the supported handheld device. ROM version, it makes sense to set in the configuration for the supported handheld device. To search for PP in XIP'e can be selected as the automatic mode, and manually specify which section nk and at what offset in this section is the size of PP. To search for PP in XIP'e can be selected as the automatic mode, and manually specify which section nk and at what offset in this section is the size of PP. These settings will be saved to a file xip_new.bin during assembly. These settings will be saved to a file xip_new.bin during assembly.
If you are porting XIP separately (Additional Tools -> To port XIP), in which case these parameters in the XIP not be recorded. If you are porting XIP separately (Additional Tools -> To port XIP), in which case these parameters in the XIP not be recorded.
Due to the fact that it is now possible to keep the size of PP in the configuration file settings are removed from the parameters of PP, except for the CheckPagePoolSize, PP isolates search all. Due to the fact that it is now possible to keep the size of PP in the configuration file settings are removed from the parameters of PP, except for the CheckPagePoolSize, PP isolates search all.
3. In the build configuration XIP'a item added "Delete spaces between sections nk in RAM" - in some cases allow more densely arranged sections, and free up a little extra space RAM In the build configuration XIP'a item added "Delete spaces between sections nk in RAM "- in some cases allow more densely arranged sections, and free up a little extra space RAM
4. In the build configuration XIP'a added item "Use the direct search for addresses nk" - this method can also try to use, if any patch in the pre-patched nk after porting / rebuilding XIP'a not working as it should. In the build configuration XIP'a added item "Use the direct search for addresses nk" - this method can also try to use, if any patch in the pre-patched nk after porting / rebuilding XIP'a not working as it should. I warn in advance that this method could lead to inoperability XIP'a or unexpected glitches. I warn in advance that this method could lead to inoperability XIP'a or unexpected glitches.
5. Fixed a glitch with the print version DSM (and HTC) in the description window when you move to the package by using keys UP / DOWN - post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=306717 # 306717 Fixed a glitch with the print version DSM (and HTC) in the description window when you move to the package by using keys UP / DOWN - post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=306717 # 306717
6. Added option to remove the packages and groups from the grouped keys Del or Backspace. Added option to remove the packages and groups from the grouped keys Del or Backspace. Added a context menu of the package and the <Context> Added a context menu of the package and the <Context>
7. Added ability to edit the properties of a group or package (bundled in packages) by pressing F2 Added ability to edit the properties of a group or package (bundled in packages) by pressing F2
8. Reached his hands to a more thorough check on the membership package to the language (tested only on a special list of languages) Reached his hands to a more thorough check on the membership package to the language (tested only on a special list of languages)
9. In the settings (packages and configuration) is now generally possible to disable the check for membership to the language. In the settings (packages and configuration) is now generally possible to disable the check for membership to the language.
10. Corrected popup menu package, and the group - post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=308167 # 308167 Corrected popup menu package, and the group - post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php ? p = 308167 # 308167
11. Fixed a glitch with retention of configuration (for loading the new configuration) - Post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=309425 # 309425 Fixed a glitch with retention of configuration (for loading the new configuration) - Post http: / / asusmobile.ru / board / viewtopic.php? p = 309425 # 309425
12. Added progress window assembly file section IMGFS (thermometer) Added progress window assembly file section IMGFS (thermometer)
13. Fix a glitch with porting SYS (stop, if the packets are marked yellow) - Post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=305775 # 305775 Fixed a glitch with porting SYS (stop, if the packets are marked yellow) - Post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=305775 # 305775
14. Added support for Garmin-Asus M10, M20 (PP, date and version of the ROM) Added support for Garmin-Asus M10, M20 (PP, date and version of the ROM)
15. Packages are not included in packages.sof (cif) can now be sorted in the editor sof and cif for GUID - post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=309858 # 309858 Packages are not included in packages.sof (cif) can now be sorted in the editor sof and cif for GUID - post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=309858 # 309858
16. In additional instruments added item "Files provxml" (available only in full version). In additional instruments added item "Files provxml" (available only in full version). When you select a window appears with a list of files provxml in the order in which they are executed. When you select a window appears with a list of files provxml in the order in which they are executed. Files provxml, containing the registry settings and / or certificates that are marked with the icon. Files provxml, containing the registry settings and / or certificates that are marked with the icon. Double click opens the file for editing. Double click opens the file for editing. Using the context menu to open the file for editing, see the registry settings in Complex RGU, export the registry settings to a file rgu or browse the registry of all the files in provxml Complex RGU. Using the context menu to open the file for editing, see the registry settings in Complex RGU, export the registry settings to a file rgu or browse the registry of all the files in provxml Complex RGU.
17. Added the ability to both manual and automatic signature files or a built or self-signed certificate (only available in full version). Added the ability to both manual and automatic signature files or a built or self-signed certificate (only available in full version). In additional instruments added item "Create your own certificate to sign files. In additional instruments added item "Create your own certificate to sign files. In the configuration menu, added the ability to create a list for avtopodpisi (by analogy with the list RECMOD), and in the popup menu item was added to the package" to sign a file, with which you can either immediately sign files in the package (optional), or add files to the list for avtopodpisi. In the configuration menu, added the ability to create a list for avtopodpisi (by analogy with the list RECMOD), and in the popup menu item was added to the package " to sign a file, with which you can either immediately sign the files in the package (optional), or add files to the list for avtopodpisi.
ALL THE FACTS IN ADDITION TO MANUALS IN THE SECOND post topics. ALL THE FACTS IN ADDITION TO MANUALS IN THE SECOND post topics. MUST READ, Do not be lazy! MUST READ, Do not be lazy!
18. Removed from the settings option BuildImgfsV2. Removed from the settings option BuildImgfsV2. Assembling IMGFS made as if this option was set to True - see ChangeLog - OS Builder V1.0.65 RC4 (24.03.2010) para 14. Assembling IMGFS made as if this option was set to True - see ChangeLog - OS Builder V1.0.65 RC4 (24.03.2010) para 14.
19. As an OEM XIP porting is now also possible to use the packages in a folder ROM \ XIP - see the settings for an assembly XIP. As an OEM XIP porting is now also possible to use the packages in a folder ROM \ XIP - see the settings for an assembly XIP. The presence of files and romhdr.bin parthdr.bin in your ROM \ XIP necessarily. The presence of files and romhdr.bin parthdr.bin in your ROM \ XIP necessarily. Type settings XIP'a little has changed - see the updated manual on XIP'u second post topics. Type settings XIP'a little has changed - see the updated manual on XIP'u second post topics.
Attention! Attention! After the transition to the new version OSBuilder sure to check the configuration of assembly / porting XIP. After the transition to the new version OSBuilder sure to check the configuration of assembly / porting XIP.
20. Added mode multibild - in one kitchen, one can use several builds SYS - manual in the second post topics. Added mode multibild - in one kitchen, one can use several builds SYS - manual in the second post topics. Be sure to read and not lazy, it is important! Be sure to read and not lazy, it is important!
21. The full version adds a database GUID'ov package (currently only MS), which allows more accurate identification of dependencies and shadow in the dsm, and quickly change the DPI, LANG and RES in packages.sof and packages.cif. Planned to make the base through the Inet recharged. Planned to make the base through the Inet recharged.
1. In the form of packages combining fixed glitch with the "Cancel" In the form of packages combining fixed glitch with the "Cancel"
2. In setting the porting / assembly XIP'a item added "After the run" - you can specify komandnik, which will be executed at the end of the assembly XIP'a. In setting the porting / assembly XIP'a item added "After the run" - you can specify komandnik, which will be executed at the end of the assembly XIP'a. Allowed relative paths. Allowed relative paths. (The current directory at startup komandnika - the root of the cuisine) (The current directory at startup komandnika - the root of the kitchen)
3. Corrected the spelling in an editor file certificates - Post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=302202 # 302202 Corrected the spelling in an editor file certificates - Post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php ? p = 302202 # 302202
4. Added ability to set the size of PP = 0xFFFFFFFF Collector ROM - post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=301812 # 301812 Added ability to set the size of PP = 0xFFFFFFFF Collector ROM - post http://asusmobile .ru / board / viewtopic.php? p = 301812 # 301812
5. In the ini in the section [OsBuilder] added option DisablePagePool, DisablePagePool = True - the size of PP is set to 0xFFFFFFFF. In the ini in the section [OsBuilder] added option DisablePagePool, DisablePagePool = True - the size of PP is set to 0xFFFFFFFF. This option has a higher priority to the parameter DefaultPagePool This option has a higher priority to the parameter DefaultPagePool
6. In the ini in the section [OsBuilder] added option CheckPagePoolSize. In the ini in the section [OsBuilder] added option CheckPagePoolSize. If set = False, then the search or change the size of the PP do not will be done (default = True). If set = False, then the search or change the size of the PP do not will be done (default = True). This option has the highest priority over all other parameters of PP. This option has the highest priority over all other parameters of PP.
7. Added ability to run the cmd-file before dump Relocation - see the settings for an assembly dump ROM Added ability to run the cmd-file before dump Relocation - see the settings for an assembly dump ROM
8. In previewing the roster reformed to delete keys and parameters (for care thanks NarkoZ) In previewing the roster reformed to delete keys and parameters (for care thanks NarkoZ)
9. Timer output for various operations are now customizable - a post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=302881 # 302881 Timer output for various operations are now customizable - a post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic . php? p = 302881 # 302881
In the ini file in section [OSBuilder] options: In the ini file in section [OSBuilder] parameters:
TimerXIP - sets the timeout at the end of rebuilding XIP'a. TimerXIP - sets the timeout at the end of rebuilding XIP'a. Default value = 10 Default value = 10
TimerRebase - sets the timeout after forwarding modules. TimerRebase - sets the timeout after forwarding modules. Default value = 10 Default value = 10
TimerMergePkg - sets the timeout after the association dsm. TimerMergePkg - sets the timeout after the association dsm. Default value = 10 Default value = 10
TimerRomStart - sets the timeout BEFORE assembling the file ROM. TimerRomStart - sets the timeout BEFORE assembling the file ROM. Default value = 15 Default value = 15
TimerRomEnd - sets the timeout at the end of the assembly file ROM. TimerRomEnd - sets the timeout at the end of the assembly file ROM. Default value = 10 Default value = 10
Values mean a second. Values mean a second. If the value is 0, then the process will be completed (or started) immediately. If the value is 0, then the process will be completed (or started) immediately. If the value is -1, the process will wait for user response (pressing OK, etc.) If the value is -1, the process will wait for user response (pressing OK, etc.)
10. In connection with the search for innovations modified the time-bomb (thanks SergeyLar) In connection with the search for innovations modified the time-bomb (thanks SergeyLar)
11. In the menu of additional tools added item "Create Template". In the menu of additional tools added item "Create Template". You can create templates based on files nb0 or payload. You can create templates based on files nb0 or payload. There is an opportunity to enter into a template XIP, delete, substitute or leave blank ULDR, set the size of PP, as well as the date, version, etc. There is an opportunity to enter into a template XIP, delete, substitute or leave blank ULDR, set the size of PP, as well as the date, version, etc. for supported handheld device. for supported handheld device.
12. Added ability to append to the file ROM partition FAT32 (the file or empty, scored FF in size in FAT32 Partition Table) - see the settings for an assembly dump ROM Added ability to append to the file ROM partition FAT32 (the file or empty, scored FF in size in FAT32 Partition Table) - see the settings for an assembly dump ROM
13. Added the possibility of reconstruction of files from the modules in the editor dsm and the context menu of package Added the possibility of reconstruction of files from the modules in the editor dsm on the shortcut menu package
14. Added the possibility of reconstruction of files from the list of modules during assembly. Added the possibility of reconstruction of files from the list of modules during assembly. The list is saved in the configuration. The list is saved in the configuration. Modules in the list dobavt both manually and a list from the context menu of the package or the context menu of the file dsm. Modules in the list dobavt both manually and a list from the context menu of the package or the context menu of the file dsm. Originals of the modules in SYS, OEM, or EXT remain unchanged, the reconstruction takes place directly in the Dump, while in the dsm files Dump adjusted accordingly. Originals of the modules in SYS, OEM, or EXT remain unchanged, the reconstruction takes place directly in the Dump, while in the dsm files Dump adjusted accordingly. - See - See manual in the second post topics. manual in the second post topics.
15. Added the ability to build the file section IMGFS no pattern, just the file-header IMGFS. File should be named imgfs.bin and be in a folder ROM.
16. When cleaning the module if there is also deleted imageinfo_pe.txt - post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=304958 # 304958
17. In the context menu items added to the package "Create initflashfiles.txt" and "Create a registry file." These menu items are visible only when the package is missing initflashfiles.txt or registry file - post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=304816 # 304816
18. When you open a folder with a kitchen, if not found the default configuration file, OSBuilder try to load a configuration from file Option.xml (if any). I do not remember who requested such feature, but just someone asked
19. Package or group in the tree to select the packages you can celebrate a key "gap"
20. Added support for ASUS P527 (size of PP and the date of ROM)
21. Added support for Dell Axim X51 (the size of PP, the date and version of the ROM)
OS Builder V1.0.66 RC4 (26.03.2010):
1. I think that the problem with calling komandnika at the end of the assembly (and up if someone was) - the post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=301381 # 301381
Before running komandnika current folder is the root of the kitchen. Consider it in teams and in relative paths in komandnikah.
2. Possible to run multiple instances OSBuilder (naturally in various kitchens icon_smile) - Post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=301224 # 301224
OS Builder V1.0.65 RC4 (24.03.2010):
1. When you import configuration files from Option.xml Option.xml also searched in the folder EXT
2. Fixed a problem with the search for packages in a folder EXT - post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=295521 # 295521
3. Fixed a problem with the "Build" and start a timer at the collector ROM - post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=291362 # 291362
4. Fixed a problem with an error when creating a dsm, when empty or damaged dsm has an attribute ReadOnly (interestingly, some on an empty dsm took place ReadOnly icon_smile))
5. In the derivation of textual information about XIP'e displays information about devayse, date, version, PP, etc. (If the device is identified)
6. At the request of workers in the extra tools added item "Auto DSM". The settings are quite flexible - you can rebuild all the damaged and empty dsm, correct names and GUID's packets, synchronize files and modules. In essence - this synchronization as the editor DSM, not just for one but for a variety of packages.
7. Slightly changed parser provxml (hope that got rid of the error message described in this post.
8. In additional tools removed the item template \ Extract dsm and rgu. Instead, he added, click Templates \ extract the package into a folder XIP ROM \ XIP. In fact, it's a dump XIP'a template packages. In the folder ROM \ XIP also extracted ROM Header and PartHeader (data from the address physFirst and physFirst + 0x1000).
9. In additional instruments added item XIP (ROM \ xip.bin). The submenu items are the same as the template.
10. In the build configuration item was added to the Copy ROM file in the root folder (previously it was necessary to prescribe manually in ini)
11. Change search size PagePool (for ASUS P526) - Post http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?p=291932 # 291932
12. Added support for ASUS A696
13. Added ability to run a batch file to build (see build configuration).
14. Reduced assembly time file section IMGFS (thank AnDim and airxtreme). In the ini file in section [OsBuilder] option BuildImgfsV2 = True - a new method (the default), BuildImgfsV2 = False - the old method
15. Implemented rebuild / avtoportirovanie XIP'a - tested at various devaysa. During the tests many thanks to Alexx ~, AndrewSh, Feropont, Anper. A separate manual porting / rebuilding XIP'a here.
16. Changed build - you can explicitly specify what kind of XIP will be used to build - XIP from a template file ROM \ xip.bin or ported (rebuilt) XIP.
OS Builder V1.0.56 RC3 (21.01.2010):
1. Corrected job with the template (many thanks Anper 'y). Who had jumped out a bug related to the fact that the size of FLASH in the region 0 is zero, try ...
2. At the root of the kitchen at will, you can create a folder EXT for their packages. If the folder exists, then it will also be used autosearch packages. Requirements for the package in the EXT are the same as the OEM and SYS (not to be confused with the EXT packages EVK!!!!)
3. In the toolbar button added to expand / collapse the tree grouped packages.
4. Collector ROM file added to start the timer. If within 15 seconds. has not been altered by hand or one parameter, the assembly will start automatically.
5. Search box in the editor and sof cif made no modal
6. Fixed minor bug - box version definition dsm displayed only if the settings were set to "Show package versions HTC"
7. Now you can force the name of the file ROM. In the configuration file in section [OSBuilder] option RomFileName. For example RomFileName = OS.nb as a parameter, you can use the file name only, with no roads. If you no longer need this - leave this blank: RomFileName =
OS Builder V1.0.54 RC3 (14.01.2010):
1. Made drastic changes in reloker.
2. Substantial changes in the algorithm combining packages.
3. Something corrected in the parser for previewing the roster.
OS Builder V1.0.50 RC3 (19.12.2009):
Fixed bug in relokere - the distribution of the modules on the actual e32_vbase in some cases, could turn out intersection.
OS Builder V1.0.49 RC3 (15.12.2009):
1. Added ability to change to a blank section UL, a 1 logic block (filled with bytes of FF)
2. Relocation implemented by packages.cif - details of additional Manuale
3. Added exception for modules configured relocation. Modules specified in the exemption will always be placed in slot 0, even if there is room to another slot and selected "Break-ins L". In addition, you can choose the form of exclusion from the package and OEMDrivers OEMDriversHigh - details in the supplementary manuals.
4. Added function to port SYS (toolbar - additional instruments). SYS porting the new packages do not coincide with Lang, DPI, resh and resv not shown at all, if the ini file in section [PortEngine] option SysShowAllPackages = False. If SysShowAllPackages = True, show all the packages.
5. Added output versions dsm (by analogy with the versions of HTC) - in the right window will be derived dsm versions of all packages. If any files dsm replace or edit - just in case before the print version dsm better to update the information.
6. In settings (packages and configurations) item was added to the "Show version of DSM package in the Description window.
7. Added support for HTC Leo (while theoretically, almost as long as there is no way to verify icon_smile))
8. In the setting adds the ability to specify the name of the package when combined into one package.
9. Setting the boundaries of slots in a separate form
10. When the Preview. Browse registry in case of error. provxml treatment. provxml not stop and process the following file. provxml
11. Rewritten search and patch time-bomb - a huge spacibo SergeyLar
12. When combined into a single package in the combined DSM will be copied information about all files
OS Builder v1.0.42 RC2 (09.11.2009):
1. Added settings to a file ini:
- Section [OsBuilder], setting DisableCritical. DisableCritical = True denies access to "risky" settings. DisableCritical = False allows access to all settings. This option is useful if OsBuilder laid out in the kitchen, and the need to "protect" the end user of the reckless action, naprimet of change of noodle minimum limits slots.
- Section [OSBuilder] option DefaultPagePool. To ensure that every time you build does not change the size manually PagePool, you can enter it in the file ini. The size in megabytes in the range from 0 to 64. Fractional values are illegal. If you specify DefaultPagePool =- 1, the parameter is not used and the size PagePool will be taken from XIP'a (template). Exceed the value of 64 is impossible!
2. Packages HTC
- The settings (packages and configurations), added item "Show package version of HTC's description window. Clicking on the package (in both trees) will attempt to consider the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ OEM \ MASD and if one exists, the version will be added to the description of the package and displayed in the window description.
- A tool in the toolbar to add an item Version HTC - if they found bags HTC, a list of versions will be displayed in the right window
3. Fixed search engine time-bomb (stumbling and outreach to build of 23085)
4. At the beginning of the assembly collapses window ungrouped package, if it is open
5. Made a small change in the mechanism of correction and autogenerate. VM and. ROM
6. In Builder'e ROM ROM date is automatically set to the "Today". To date, actually prescribed in the NK Collector added to separate the "Date (nk)"
7. Fixed an issue with the record date of ROM for HTC devices
8. Fixed a few little things implicit
XDA is about developing and is for developers. Any user that recognises that will gain the most benefit from this site
This is and always will be a site for developers, pure and simple. Without them we are nothing, without them there would be no reason for XDA Developers to exist; we should never ever forget that. Without them this place would not be called XDA-Developers but something else, e.g Mobile Phone User Support Services For Ungrateful Nerds.
Previous devices: HTC: Treo 650 - Excalibur - Diamond - Diamond 2 - Maple - HD2 - Rhodium - Desire Z - Desire HD - Vivid - Sensation - One V - One X - Titan II - One X+ - DNA - Butterfly
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?