Don't work:
- Camera
- App2sd (?)

Added:
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Air
- Keyboard from TripNMiUI rom

Notes:
Camera is reconized by Froyo, it says "X10 camera" and displays some info. So personaly i think it won't take much longer to get it working.
I release this rom so that in the final version (will it ever be final?) there aren't anymore bugs, or only a couple of 1, 2 maybe.
Hope you like this new version, its finally capable of playing some nice High-Def vids and even Youtube doesn't lag anymore.
The only thing thats left about the decoder is that it sometimes flickers, its really maybe 1 at a 100 times of watching a video.

Links:
http://rapidshare.com/files/443112322/Froyo_2.2.1_xperia_TripNRaVeR-v1.0.zip
http://dc316.4shared.com/download/6jFSe9nk/Froyo_221_xperia_TripNRaVeR-v1.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/?dhyv6cw9a57yvip

Screenshots:
snap20110117150711.png
snap20110117214550.png
snap20110117214626.png
snap20110117214305.png
snap20110117214341.png

Last edited:

jingboy

Nov 1, 2010
Fantastic.. dude its 2.30 am here n i was jus bout to sleep. Seeing ur post .. now am dloading this rom ;)
Thanks!

streamnlnl

Jul 3, 2010
Near Eindhoven
Downloading.....
I let you know how it is after a couple day good testing.
Thanks for this ROM trip!
And its nice to see that you have a own topic of both ROM. Great!!!!!

setaseti

Jun 28, 2010
what about performance?
linpack and quadrant scores?

sounds good, and what is the different to the other 2.2.1 roms? are there any?

FabricioGS

Nov 18, 2010
São Paulo
Moto X4
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Linpack: ~32k
Quadrant: ~830

--

Bugs:

- Few random reboots (all related to SD Card), 1st when installing apps from market, 2nd when using Google GPS navigation, then while doing some Titanium restore
- Video does work ok, but still a little bit laggy compared to SE 2.1 (anyway, GREAT work)

AlexPranee

Sep 26, 2010
I get no further then the boot screen android, it's sleeping time and have an try tomorrow. any suggestion what it could be that I not can further then the boot android screen ??

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Peanutboy

Nov 23, 2010
Amazing!

i installed the rom and eveything is fine :D!. The only things i could say are the Video playing adn a little bit of lag in general. Everything else is fine. USB mounting ok and market too :D
Quadrant= 740
Linpack= 34k
PD: Is JIT enabled already? or it isn't? Just Asking :)

Last edited:

Lord Takyon

Jul 26, 2010
Tried three times with same results. Nothing works, at all. Not even a basic network signal. Everything crashes, and I mean anything I try to run.

Tried the usual tricks, no help.

All my apps were intact, but each force closes as soon as it runs.

Oh and my market is gone, not even an apk in app directory.

Work tomorrow and I need my phone so restored my 2.1 backup. I will have another go tomorrow night.

Keep up the good work mate.

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Build info:

- Android 2.2.1 / X10i-TripNRaVeR 1.0
    - BETA 1.0

Works:
    - Call
    - SMS
    - Data (G, 3G, HSDPA, HSUPA etc.)
    - GPS
    - WiFi
    - Bluetooth
    - Audio
    - Hardware video decoder
    - Mount Sdcard to PC
    - Market

Don't work:
    - Camera
    - App2sd (?)

Added:
    - Adobe Flash
    - Adobe Air
    - Keyboard from TripNMiUI rom

Notes:
    Camera is reconized by Froyo, it says "X10 camera" and displays some info. So personaly i think it won't take much longer to get it working.
    I release this rom so that in the final version (will it ever be final?) there aren't anymore bugs, or only a couple of 1, 2 maybe.
    Hope you like this new version, its finally capable of playing some nice High-Def vids and even Youtube doesn't lag anymore.
    The only thing thats left about the decoder is that it sometimes flickers, its really maybe 1 at a 100 times of watching a video.

Links:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/443112322/Froyo_2.2.1_xperia_TripNRaVeR-v1.0.zip
    http://dc316.4shared.com/download/6jFSe9nk/Froyo_221_xperia_TripNRaVeR-v1.zip
    http://www.mediafire.com/?dhyv6cw9a57yvip

Screenshots:
    snap20110117150711.png
    snap20110117214550.png
    snap20110117214626.png
    snap20110117214305.png
    snap20110117214341.png
    Everytime i come here i'm always asking myself hmz what do i gonna see now.
    Who is not happy this time, who has complaints, who needs something done. I just can't keep up with you guys. Can you at least please try a bit to calm down? Please i have no phone and i can't do anything for you guys! It is not that i don't want to release.. i'm very very stressed to be always to first!! So when its a little bit ready or i have a possibillty to release something, i will do it! I even make roms on my work so i do everything what it takes to get it finished. Í will open 2 threads;
    - Cyanogen 6.1.1. succesfull tested by trixter66
    - Gingerbread (90% working) upcoming release in a few days

Please try to keep the discussion as close as possible to the subject, that way its much easier for me to respond. I try to read everything but i have a full time job next to cooking roms. When i get my phone in the next days you will receive updates. In this order:
    - Gingerbread pre-release
    - MIUI
    - Cyanogen (2nd release)

I try to give you the first release of CyanogenMod in a few hours. It is succesfully tested. Last but not least..

Thanks for donations people, you get notified in the Gingerbread thread. I think together with the release so that i can make a nice OP. Thanks again, it is a real motivator to see that you like the roms. :)
    CYANOGEN PROGRESS REPORT

Well,happy to say that I have been testing this cyanogen rom for 5 hours now...putting it through some tough testing and so far its totally AWESOME!!!!
    Camera and camcorder are not implemented yet but they will be on the final release.The cyanogen features all work except rom manager(botloader not cracked)Changing between black and standard taskbars,changing date and clock colour all works.Launcher is adw but its not a problem to install Launcher pro/plus.

It is cyanogen 6.1.1 not 6.6 as we had errors on that version still to be corrected.
    Please dont hound or beg trip for the rom as the poor guy was up till 2am helping me and he doesnt even have a phone.
    WELLDONE Trip.You have created an awesome rom.Something to be proud of.
    Hopefully he can pay for his new phone as this rom is so close to finish and Its gunna already very cool but with the camera sorted its gunna be amazing.

The next step before release is for me to issue him with a test/fault check list(let me tell you it passed everything besides the cameras which we cant install till he has his new phone)I am pretty sure this will be released tomorrow night as Trip has a job to do during the day so PLEASE BE PATIENT........Its worth it.

Oh yeah......sd mount and app2sd both work too :)
    reserved for next release
    He's probably just sitting there getting off because he has it and no one else. It's been 2 bloody days ya twat you said it works, release it already.

This forum (XDA in general that is) is not about "give me this NOW". It's a place for people to learn, and to give to eachother, and hopefully learning something in the process. So either contribute or do like the rest of us and wait paciently. If you are only here to get stuff, not interested in learning anything in the process, you're probably in the wrong place.

Trixter has been testing the rom for us and he is not teasing us. He's trying to answer people who want's to know what works. You should be thankful, not insulting.

Besides, as people allready pointed out, this is Trip's ROM, he decides when it's ready for release and when he does, he will release it. Not a minute earlier than that.

Just my two cents.