[ROM][WWE/GER] B7610 WM 6.1 Build 21006 series
Build a WM 6.1 Rom for people not being satisfied with w6.5 and its memory usage.
- nearly same build as V2
- very fast
- disabled touchwiz ui by default, enabled old style start menu by default, enabled old style settings by default
- only asdp.exe with shortcut
- no google maps, no opera
- WKTask kept in ROM
- additionally removed some further samsung files, kept camera, xt9
- additionally removed office, net cf 2.0, enterprise
- tools kept: only Advanced Config and UC_NET, added file explorer extensions (language is english for german rom, too)
- pagepool: 12 mb
- data memory: 288 mb
- program memory: 105 mb !
(WWE (Mirror) / GER
- same build as V1
- added a2dp, moBlue 2.1
- changed xTask to WKTask
- added NETCF 3.5 (to get Adv. Conf. working out of the box)
- some minor improvements
Remember: Some cabs will not work under WM 6.1, cause they are designed and devloped for newer WM builds!
- WM6.1 based on B7610XXII6 XIP/SYS 21006
- removed sys: AUTOUPDATE, sample music, entertainment, sqlcemobile, windows live, widgets, netcf, transcriber, ipsecvpn
- removed samsung apps: all, except camera, sms-mms, settings, xt9, clock
- added tools: Regedit, PIM Backup, Advanced Config, Wifi- and BT-Toggle, Total Commander, UC_NET, Google Maps 4.1.1, Operav Mini 5.1, UTDRV, xTask
- some registry tweaks, pagepool 12 MB
- NET CF is removed, because it is an old version. You can install the normal net cf cabs, if you want it installed
- data memory about 270 mb
- program memory about 100 mb
With UC_NET you can automatically install all your favourite cabs silently and/or controlled.
Thx to Daskalos for finding this great XDA Dev Application
- Create XDA_UC folder on your storage card.
- Put your cabs (or .reg, .mscr, .cer files) in XDA_UC, if you want them installed silently
- Put your cabs in XDA_UC\manual, if you want to install them with normal dialogue
- Put your files in XDA_UC\Copy2Root, which should be copied to the root of your device
- Put your self-extracting archives in XDA_UC\Run
- Put your self-extracting archives in XDA_UC_Execute if UC_NET should go on while extracting
- In Startmenü\Programme\Utilities you can then start your customizing with the UC_NET shortcut. It will default to the folder Storage Card\XDA_UC, but you can choose other folders, too.
Screenshots (thx to jensingenbleek)
Sony Xperti T LT230p
ROM: xperimenT 2.6
Lenovo IdeaTab A2107A-H
ROM: Android 4.0.3 Foxtrot 1.01
ROM: Stock Rom 4.0.4