What OS are you using as your daily driver?
I was just curious about which OS is used the most, and which OS is used the least. Please submit your vote, so we can get an as accurate as possible picture. By Daily driver I mean which OS you're using right now to text, call and just use for your daily life.
A short list of the options and their definitions:
Stock Windows Mobile 6.5.x
- You're using the stock rom that came with the device, or an official update.
Custom Windows Mobile 6.5.x
- You've flashed a custom rom like Energy rom. Chances are you're changing the rom on a regular basis.
- You're running Android old school from your SD card, or you're using a RAM build.
- You're using the latest and greatest NAND (Internal memory) build(s) out there!
Windows Phone 7
- You're loyal to Microsoft and decided to flash Redmond's latest and greatest.
- You decided a mobile OS just wasn't good enough, and you gave your HD2 a full desktop/netbook experience! Unlikely you're using this on a daily basis though
- You're using MeeGo. I'm not sure if it's possible, as it hasn't been released yet, but it's worth a shot.
- If you're dualbooting, just choose the main one.
I'm curious what the results might be. I'm currently using Windows Phone 7 for texting, calling, some gaming and just for the general experience. I've also partitioned half of my SD card for Darkstone SuperRAM, just for Angry Birds and Scooter Hero. I think most people are using a Android NAND build by now though.