May 9th, 2011
- Released New UI v0.2 (Previously called test)
- Working LEDs for notifications (Thanks to Sacs' new version)
- Updated various apps
- Planning to only improve the new UI version
February 27th, 2011
- Fixed camera crash caused by the media scanning fix.
- Updated/Added Rom Manager v220.127.116.11
- Changed versions to LiquidMetal RC2.1 and LiquidLight RC1.1
February 26th, 2011
- Added eMMC media scanning / USB mounting into LiquidLight RC1 and LiquidMetal RC2 (Thanks to n_i_x and the rest of the MIUI team because I reverse engineered their fix)
- Brought back the install scripts that are compatible with ClockworkMod 2.x and 18.104.22.168 or greater
- Removed GScript lite since the scripts are no longer needed to mount internal storage via USB
February 24th, 2011
- Went back to the older scripts for the Rom installs due to CWM3 issues. You will need ClockworkMod 2.x to install the roms, but the extras will work with any version of ClockworkMod.
- Added New flashable battery icons with 1% increments for LiquidLight (Thanks to Pendo! for schooling me on apktool and for his colorful circle battery mod and to Stoney666 for tips on editing framework!)
- Changed LiquidLight version to v0.1b due to adding the stock battery with 1% increments.
February 15th, 2011
- Updated the install scripts to work with ClockworkMod v3 (Thanks to nubecoder for his converter tool and to NilsP for information about it).
Release Candidate 1.1
- Updated the modified Email client to 2.2.1 (Doesn't enforce Exchange Policies and allows for moving Exchange messages to folders).
- Modified the Acer database so that the Weather Widget defaults to Fahrenheit and updates every 6 hours.
Release Candidate 1
- Switched to BigRush's build to start with (20MB lighter)
- Added speed tweaks
- Added Email.apk that doesn't enforce Admin policies (Should help since the Location and Security menu FC's)
- New font
- Removed transitions that slow down the framework.
- New widgets (Brightness, Missed calls, New Messages)
- Widget Overlay Clock matches home screen clock
- Stock Ugly Acer Battery Icon (Someone fix that please)
- And probably some things I forgot to list.
- Hopefully reboot issue resolved by using v0.2 base files and adding fixes to those.
- Fixed DRM issue that caused videos not to play!
- Fixed Changing battery icons
- Internal Memory is mounted to /emmc by default
- Built in GScript that will Toggle mounting the internal memory via USB
You can add a shortcut directly to your home screen or app drawer, by long pressing a blank place, choosing shortcuts-->GScript Lite-->Toggle Script
- Baked in Google Talk (User request)
- Removed a Music app or 2 (MIUI Music can be uninstalled from "Manage Applications")
- I thought I had successfully removed Dolby from the Settings menu, but it caused another issue.
- Fixed listed version in About
- Initial Public Release
- Alternate font (Thanks to joe3681) (Compatible with Both Roms)
- Flashable Battery with percentage display and 1 % Increments for LiquidMetal RC1.1 (Not compatible with LiquidLight)
- Flashable White Circle Battery for LiquidMetal RC1.1 (Not compatible with LiquidLight)
- Flashable White Circle Battery for LiquidLight v0.1 (Not compatible with LiquidMetal)
- Flashable Battery with percentage display and 1 % Increments for LiquidLight v0.1 (Not compatible with LiquidMetal)
- Flashable Original Liquid Metal Fonts (Compatible with Both Roms)
- Flashable Color Circle Battery for LiquidLight v0.1 (Thanks Pendo!) (Not compatible with LiquidMetal)