Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,440 Members 50,629 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Screen protecter For GTAB, price drop..maybe

Tip us?
 
xjarl
Old
(Last edited by xjarl; 20th January 2011 at 12:05 PM.)
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 342
Join Date: Dec 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Smile Screen protecter For GTAB, price drop..maybe

Find this web site and this price of this G tablet protecter: http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/1...anslucent.html

Not the lowest price... But think also not the highest..
What about your ideas?
 
aasoror
Old
(Last edited by aasoror; 22nd January 2011 at 01:54 AM.)
#2  
aasoror's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 508
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kitchener, ON
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjarl View Post
Find this web site and this price of this G tablet protecter: http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/1...anslucent.html

Not the lowest price... But think also not the highest..
What about your ideas?
Why pay $10 for generic plastic crap when you get a true custom made perfect fit skin for just $11.25 ?

Check this thread.

Best of luck,

Edit: just noticed the price is $14 thats even lamer.
 
xjarl
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 342
Join Date: Dec 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Default i'd like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aasoror View Post
Why pay $10 for generic plastic crap when you get a true custom made perfect fit skin for just $11.25 ?

Check this thread.

Best of luck,
i'd like to spend $6~$8 to get one...
 
sanvara
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 162
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjarl View Post
i'd like to spend $6~$8 to get one...
Quality is worth a few dollars more.
 
aasoror
Old
#5  
aasoror's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 508
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kitchener, ON
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjarl View Post
i'd like to spend $6~$8 to get one...
Then why are you making a thread for a one that cost $14 a piece ?!
 
AndroidFileHost
Old
#6  
AndroidFileHost's Avatar
Official AndroidFileHost Representative
Thanks Meter 1192
Posts: 1,089
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Texas

 
DONATE TO ME
The one I posted in the thread mentioned comes out to 11 with free USA and Canada shipping. Wet application with custom camera/ light sensor holes. Works perfectly and easy to install.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
 
xjarl
Old
#7  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 342
Join Date: Dec 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Default ...want to share with guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by aasoror View Post
Then why are you making a thread for a one that cost $14 a piece ?!
Want to share with guys..
I'm in China, I can buy one best protecter no more than $8.
 
aasoror
Old
#8  
aasoror's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 508
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kitchener, ON
Question Please provide more info ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjarl View Post
Want to share with guys..
I'm in China, I can buy one best protecter no more than $8.
So what exactly are you offering ? can you please be clear about it ?!

You have provided a link for a product being sold for $14, the price that you can it for is irrelevant unless you intend to offer it for xda members for the $8 you are speaking about.

Is that the case ?
If so, how are you intending to collect payment ? do you have a store ? are you going to accept paypal payment ? When will have these in stock and whats the earliest you will be able to ship ? will take individual orders or should we form a group buy and then forward you the funds once ?

logistics aside, is this screen protector a custom cut ? does it have proper cuttings for web cam and sensors ?

If you want to be really helpful for this community being straight forward and frank is the easiest way.

Thanks,
 
xjarl
Old
#9  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 342
Join Date: Dec 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Default wow..i'm afraid i can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aasoror View Post
So what exactly are you offering ? can you please be clear about it ?!

You have provided a link for a product being sold for $14, the price that you can it for is irrelevant unless you intend to offer it for xda members for the $8 you are speaking about.

Is that the case ?
If so, how are you intending to collect payment ? do you have a store ? are you going to accept paypal payment ? When will have these in stock and whats the earliest you will be able to ship ? will take individual orders or should we form a group buy and then forward you the funds once ?

logistics aside, is this screen protector a custom cut ? does it have proper cuttings for web cam and sensors ?



If you want to be really helpful for this community being straight forward and frank is the easiest way.

Thanks,
It have not the cutting for web cam and sensors.
we, it2steve and me,Just want to supply some accessories for guys.
learn more please give a PM to it2steve.

I can't put a advertising here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Choose from Over a Thousand Battery Styles with 3Minit Battery Mod

The battery style in stock Android looks pretty dull. It doesn’t … more

Organize Your Cloud Storage Files with Unclouded

Cloud storage services like Dropbox or Google Drive have grown in popularity dramatically … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Blur Your System Notification Panel – XDA Developer TV

Listen, we love innovative applications and modules that … more

Android 4.4.3 Begins Rolling Out to European HTC One M8

Shortly after the USA Unlocked and Developer Editions of the HTC One M8 received the … more