Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,094 Members 50,468 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stock APKs

Tip us?

samuelhadams
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Default Stock APKs

I was wondering if someone with all the stock apks could post them on a link for download. I'm unable to complete the Samsung update and I believe it's because I have some of the stock apks removed.

Sent from my SCH-I400 using XDA App

dfgged
Old
Thanks Meter 23

DONATE TO ME
Here is a file with all the bloatware, but you need to use TiB in order to restore it...
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FE6H6MJI
Got droid sometime at end of Sept. 2010-> Returned it near the beginning of Nov.-> Got continuum on 11/26/10 -> Bricked Continuum on 1/9/11 -> Got replacement on 14th or 15th-> Bricked again on 2/10/11-> Got second replacement on 2/16/11-> Got Galaxy Nexus 11/23/12->Got Nexus 5 1/9/14

Nexus 5:
Stock ROM
(Retired)Samsung continuum: "The Phone That Could-- With a Community To Match." ~Trailblazer101
Running Stock EG04

samuelhadams
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfgged View Post
Here is a file with all the bloatware, but you need to use TiB in order to restore it...
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FE6H6MJI
Do I need the premium version? I can't figure out how to restore apps with .gz files.

dfgged
Old
Thanks Meter 23

DONATE TO ME
No you don't, just copy ALL the files into the Titanium Backup folder, then launch TiB. If you scroll to the bottom, you should see all the apps with lines through them. click them,and then hit restore, easy as pie.
Got droid sometime at end of Sept. 2010-> Returned it near the beginning of Nov.-> Got continuum on 11/26/10 -> Bricked Continuum on 1/9/11 -> Got replacement on 14th or 15th-> Bricked again on 2/10/11-> Got second replacement on 2/16/11-> Got Galaxy Nexus 11/23/12->Got Nexus 5 1/9/14

Nexus 5:
Stock ROM
(Retired)Samsung continuum: "The Phone That Could-- With a Community To Match." ~Trailblazer101
Running Stock EG04

samuelhadams
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
No you don't, just copy ALL the files into the Titanium Backup folder, then launch TiB. If you scroll to the bottom, you should see all the apps with lines through them. click them,and then hit restore, easy as pie.
I feel like an idiot because this should be easy but I'm having issues. When I click the slashed out name of the app I want to install I don't have a restore option. I've tried running batch commands to do the install but that also doesn't work. I have BusyBox installed. Ideas?

dfgged
Old
Thanks Meter 23

DONATE TO ME
Have you tried clicking the button that says "Problems?" yet?

Nexus 5:
Stock ROM
Running Stock EG04

samuelhadams
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Have you tried clicking the button that says "Problems?" yet?
Yeah thats how you install busybox via TiB

dfgged
Old
Thanks Meter 23

DONATE TO ME
ummm....
idk what else to tell you, any body else got any ideas?

Nexus 5:
Stock ROM
Running Stock EG04

bubby323
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1,485

DONATE TO ME
Sdx stock app remover

samuelhadams
Old
(Last edited by samuelhadams; 24th January 2011 at 03:19 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubby323 View Post
Sdx stock app remover

So the directory SDX uses for restores is '/sdcard/sdx/backup/app/' but this directory doesn't exist. I've tried creating this directory and placing my .gz files in there with no luck. Any other ideas?