[Q] xperia x8 bricked (searched and tried lots of things and nothing worked)
I've been trying all day to unbrick my xperia x8 phone with no success.
This is what succeded:
1) I changed the lcd
2) tried a hard reset with no success
3) tried to update with sony ericsson update software several times, trying different things each time.
4) tried all kinds of different solutions posted on these forums.
These are the problems I'm finding at the moment.
1) When I try to turn the phone on, it blinks between light black and nothing, slowly. No led turns on.
2) I can't mange the phone memory stick files when connected through usb
3) when i take off the battery and plug it usb or to the plug, i see the orange light, indicating that it's charging. But when I try to turn it on, the light never comes up again until I remove the batery again.
4) The only way I updated the phone via sony ericsson software, while holding the c button to detect the phone. But other software can't detect the phone, and the green light goes out very quickly. (unless using sony ericsson update software).
I can't find a solution for this. Would greatly appreciate some help. Thankyou.