Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,812 Members 48,981 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Like SenseUI?

Tip us?

bz3491x
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Talking Like SenseUI?

this is for anyone who likes/wants SenseUI and doesn't want to root and flash a ROM or jus doesn't have a ROM available for their device I have found this after AGES of searching the internet...don't remember where I found it though...REALLY sorry if this was already posted

This is a launcher that I found to be pretty close to actually Sense...I compared to my Hero...also this worked on jus about every 2.0+ device I own and all my friends devices I tried it on...
not sure about anything below 2.0 but I doubt anyone still uses anything that low

***All credit goes to the creator***
Attached Files
File Type: apk Sense Launcher.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.41 MB, 24 views)

Archer
Old
Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer - (Un)Recognized Pole Dancer
Thanks Meter 4,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by bz3491x View Post
this is for anyone who likes/wants SenseUI and doesn't want to root and flash a ROM or jus doesn't have a ROM available for their device I have found this after AGES of searching the internet...don't remember where I found it though...REALLY sorry if this was already posted

This is a launcher that I found to be pretty close to actually Sense...I compared to my Hero...also this worked on jus about every 2.0+ device I own and all my friends devices I tried it on...
not sure about anything below 2.0 but I doubt anyone still uses anything that low

***All credit goes to the creator***
I know a lot of people using stock Android that would like this, especially if it can run Sense widgets! (Not me - I <3 Launcher Pro!!)

Can you post any screenshots?
"I live by my own rules, nobody else's, not even my own."
My xda links

New User Guide | XDA Forum Rules | 10 Posts - Why and How? | Admins & Mods | My xda Bookmarks

vbetts
Old
(Last edited by vbetts; 22nd January 2011 at 05:14 AM.)
Thanks Meter 53
It's the ADW launcher 1.1.5 Sense skin. I'll get pictures of it here soon.
xdadevelopers
Samsung Galaxy S3 i747
-AOSB 1.3.1 Kitkat 4.4.2
-3.4.79 cyanogenmod kernel

bz3491x
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
well I jus took a pic but my cam sucks lol the pic is not that great and dark but this is my stock Samsung Intercept and runs jus as smooth as it did on my buddies Captivate Galaxy S

again this in on my Intercept and sorry for the terrible pic...I will get better pics tomorrow to post
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01530.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	496621