Ask a question

No registration required

Like SenseUI?

OP bz3491x

22nd January 2011, 05:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
this is for anyone who likes/wants SenseUI and doesn't want to root and flash a ROM or jus doesn't have a ROM available for their device I have found this after AGES of searching the internet...don't remember where I found it though...REALLY sorry if this was already posted

This is a launcher that I found to be pretty close to actually Sense...I compared to my Hero...also this worked on jus about every 2.0+ device I own and all my friends devices I tried it on...
not sure about anything below 2.0 but I doubt anyone still uses anything that low

***All credit goes to the creator***
Attached Files
File Type: apk Sense Launcher.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.41 MB, 24 views)
22nd January 2011, 05:57 AM   |  #2  
Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer - (Un)Recognized Pole Dancer
Flag Northampton
Thanks Meter: 4,115

13,905 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bz3491x

this is for anyone who likes/wants SenseUI and doesn't want to root and flash a ROM or jus doesn't have a ROM available for their device I have found this after AGES of searching the internet...don't remember where I found it though...REALLY sorry if this was already posted

This is a launcher that I found to be pretty close to actually Sense...I compared to my Hero...also this worked on jus about every 2.0+ device I own and all my friends devices I tried it on...
not sure about anything below 2.0 but I doubt anyone still uses anything that low

***All credit goes to the creator***

I know a lot of people using stock Android that would like this, especially if it can run Sense widgets! (Not me - I <3 Launcher Pro!!)

Can you post any screenshots?
22nd January 2011, 06:10 AM   |  #3  
Flag Toledo Ohio
Thanks Meter: 55

992 posts
More
It's the ADW launcher 1.1.5 Sense skin. I'll get pictures of it here soon.
Last edited by vbetts; 22nd January 2011 at 06:14 AM.
22nd January 2011, 06:16 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
well I jus took a pic but my cam sucks lol the pic is not that great and dark but this is my stock Samsung Intercept and runs jus as smooth as it did on my buddies Captivate Galaxy S

again this in on my Intercept and sorry for the terrible pic...I will get better pics tomorrow to post
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01530.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	496621  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread