dissable signature verification
DISABLE E: SIGNATURE VERIFICATION ON SAMSUNG VIBRANT
Here goes steps to install this modified 3e Recovery:
Working USB connection between your Vibrant and computer. You may setup ADB or install Kies on your computer.
Disclaimer: Proceed at your own risk. We are not responsible if your device gets bricked or damaged during the process.
1. Download Modified Recovery 3e for Vibrant on to your computer and extract it’s content.
2. Put your Samsung Vibrant into “USB Debugging Mode”. To do it, go to “Applications”—> “Settings” –> “Applications” –> “Development” –> and check the box “USB debugging”.
3. Connect the Vibrant to computer via USB cable.
4. Run the “install.bat” file located in the extracted content.
5. Wait till the process completes.
That’s it. Your Vibrant should now have modified 3e Recovery that disables signature verification. You may now root the Samsung Vibrant or install ClockworkMod Recovery on it.
now try rooting with one click or manual