I am going to make a big thread for tips and tricks on saving RAM on HTC Sense/TouchFlo3D. If you have any, please add them to this thread!
1) Deactivate Unnecessary Tabs - Each Tab takes up it's own amount of RAM. I find deactivating them makes sense faster, and uses less RAM
2) Deactivate HTC Volume Control - Saves you 2mb of RAM, Added at end of post
3) Deactivate Manilla Dialer - Saves 10mb RAM,
Delete this two RegKeys
REG KEY Registry\HKLM\SECURITY\PHONE\SKIN\
REG KEY Registry\HKLM\SECURITY\PHONE\SmartDial\
4) Kill AlbumSearcher.exe and AudioSearcher.exe - Saves up to 6mb RAM
After using Music/Photo Tabs, use MMTaskmanager (attached to end of post) and kill these .exes. Don't worry, they won't cause any damage to your phone.
5) Don't Use Landscape Mode - using Landscape mode has to load up all the individual tabs again and takes more RAM up. There is an manilla reg tweak for that which I can't quite remember, but will add it soon.
6) Try not to use Manilla Mods! - a pretty self-explanatory one, but i tend not to use these as they make the device unusable for me and freeze my phone up alot. They are great apps though!(e.g - Co0kie's Home Tab) They were built in mind for the HD2 with 576mb RAM.
7) Disable Manilla Notification Area - Saves 4mb RAM
Again, can't find this reg tweak, but when I do, I will add it!
8) Disable Start-Menu in WM6.5.x - Saves 10-15mb RAM
Disable it but install Miro's startmenu replacement OR Kenia1234 Start-Menu Replacement which uses no RAM!
9) Disable WM6.5.x Lock Screen - Saves 5mb RAM
Uses the default WM6.1 lock screen which uses no RAM. Start > Settings > Lock > Windows Classic
More to come... If you have any, please post in this thread!
P.S- If you use these, please hit the Thanks Button!