Search This thread

ironlood

Jan 31, 2010
Antioch
In my gallery i have several folders that are entitled as follows
  • drawable-hdpi
  • drawable-land-hdpi
  • drawable-port-hdpi

there are a total of nine folders with nearly the same pictures in it but they have differentiating colors.

I have no clue what app they are associated with and was wondering if someone on XDA could provide a little insight to what they are and what they do (also i googled the folder names and got something about porting a theme)

blaksheep

Jan 14, 2011
they are resource directories for one of your applications. if you open the images do they give you any indication of the app that they are from? it sounds like they are images from different skins or themes associated with one of the apps that you have.

ironlood

Jan 31, 2010
Antioch
they are resource directories for one of your applications. if you open the images do they give you any indication of the app that they are from? it sounds like they are images from different skins or themes associated with one of the apps that you have.

When I look through the folders there are no images that are specific to an app. There are images of arrows, stars, and buttons that have images for unfocused, focused, and clicked. There are plus and minus for zoom. There's even an image that looks like a home replacement app drawer. The app drawer replacement looks like the old Android 1.6 but rather then have the box in the middle its like a rounded mound (my guess would be a home replacement loke panda home or fresh face.) unfortunately there are no images the point directly to any specific apps.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

ironlood

Jan 31, 2010
Antioch
Well issued solved... the folders belonged to a leaked theme set for the my touch 4G. If they would have worked they would have made ny vibrant look like my touch 4G. Unfortunaty they were not ported as well as I had anticipated thus leaving around 2400 small images that were pretty well hidden within my phone. Cleared them out now I don't have them causing any clutter.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App