Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,327 Members 44,909 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[20 FEB][MAG] HD2 CoreDroid GB 2.3.5 V3.7 & Froyo 1.8 [SENSE 3.5][FAST|SMOOTH]ONLINE!

Tip us?

Sneakyghost
Old
Thanks Meter 6970

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDoctor View Post
Can you provide a mirror?
I strongly asks everyone to download only from the links provided above. The reason behind that is that Sergio pays HOTFILE every month and with the downloads he can keep his premium account. Also it lets us know how many people downloaded and from that we base build priorities. So please do not complain about hotfile!
Hello, would like to try this CoreDroid Stuff but, seriously, do you believe Hotfile makes it more attractive?
Common dudes, people have been complaining about this host throughout the full length of this thread. and all over the forum. everyone knows hotfile is fail for quite many people.
what in gods name makes you think you can just keep ignoring that? there is something like multiupload or numerous other hosts out there that work for most people. most of them also have ways to keep track of downloads. Most of them also make it possible to build stats.
i don't quite understand your policy on this matter. i can not download from hotfile, it always slows down to nirvana, nada, nothing after some minutes and you get another download counted. funny. isn't it?
Sorry to say, but i am not one lonely exception, i am one of quite a few.
i find your attitude very upsetting, really. sorry again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sneakyghost For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DeeinSouthAfrica
Old
Thanks Meter 432
I know that Sergio gets points or whatever from using Hotfile, but I do agree.
It took me two days to download v1.7, and now I have another CoreCroid (V3) crawling in at 0.5 kb/sec.

I think I will be dead and dust before that one comes in.

Of course, I wouldn't even need to wait for it if someone could tell me how to fix the Internet pass through on v1.7...
Note 2 N7100 Omega v.21 / Note 3 Mod
Galaxy SIII (i9300) Omega v54
Like my avatar? www.african-curios.com

Tigermoto
Old
Thanks Meter 732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyghost View Post
Hello, would like to try this CoreDroid Stuff but, seriously, do you believe Hotfile makes it more attractive?
Common dudes, people have been complaining about this host throughout the full length of this thread. and all over the forum. everyone knows hotfile is fail for quite many people.
what in gods name makes you think you can just keep ignoring that? there is something like multiupload or numerous other hosts out there that work for most people. most of them also have ways to keep track of downloads. Most of them also make it possible to build stats.
i don't quite understand your policy on this matter. i can not download from hotfile, it always slows down to nirvana, nada, nothing after some minutes and you get another download counted. funny. isn't it?
Sorry to say, but i am not one lonely exception, i am one of quite a few.
i find your attitude very upsetting, really. sorry again.
Chief, I almost completely agree.
I hate Hotfile, but we respect the chef. We respect his wishes and he pays for Hotfile. So that's where we get it from.

Sent from my HD2 CoreDroid DHD V1.7. Got me Connected.
There are 58 XDA Members on my ignore list and I haven't missed a thing worth reading.
If I don't answer your question, or appear to ignore something you've said...... you're probably one of them.

Tigermoto
Old
Thanks Meter 732
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeinSouthAfrica View Post
It took me two days to download v1.7, and now I have another CoreCroid (V3) crawling in at 0.5 kb/sec.

Of course, I wouldn't even need to wait for it if someone could tell me how to fix the Internet pass through on v1.7...
I don't know what to tell you mate, I'm the exact opposite, I use my phone's internet for my laptop. I've read this many times in a few posts and threads from you I believe.

Sent from my HD2 CoreDroid DHD V1.7. Got me Connected.
There are 58 XDA Members on my ignore list and I haven't missed a thing worth reading.
If I don't answer your question, or appear to ignore something you've said...... you're probably one of them.

aortega
Old
Thanks Meter 1419
Quote:

Dude, pass through has been proved working on 1.7, i don't need it but you can ask log-rima for it, he was waiting for 3 or 4 months and he has just confirmed it is working

I sent this post through my HTC HD2 CD V1.7 using my hands
The Following User Says Thank You to aortega For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DeeinSouthAfrica
Old
(Last edited by DeeinSouthAfrica; 27th August 2011 at 09:57 PM.)
Thanks Meter 432
Tigermoto, Most people seem to tether, so I do understand.

However, if a genius can help me I would appreciate it.

```

Okay Aortega, perhaps it is my firewall. I'll modify that and reinstall.
Note 2 N7100 Omega v.21 / Note 3 Mod
Galaxy SIII (i9300) Omega v54
Like my avatar? www.african-curios.com

aortega
Old
Thanks Meter 1419
Quote:
Tigermoto, Most people seem to tether, so I do understand.

However, if a genius can help me I would appreciate it.

```

Okay Aortega, perhaps it is my firewall. I'll modify that and reinstall.
It's OK, dude no problem, the fact is that as i don't need it, i don't really know how it works, the guy i told you, posted like 2 or 3 days ago conforming this, just read a little bit and you find him. Thanks

I sent this post through my HTC HD2 CD V1.7 using my hands

BudaLa87
Old
(Last edited by BudaLa87; 28th August 2011 at 01:56 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Um the build is so far wonderful. The only problem I got is that I cannoy play some games. I get fc when trying to play. I've fixed permissions also.

Also im on froyo version

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

DarkAdonis
Old
Thanks Meter 13
I need help. I downloaded 1.7 and extracted the contents. But the rar file I need to put on my phone is not inside. What gives? I used to get sergio's roms all the time and they provided everything you needed to flash.

10pinto
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAdonis View Post
I need help. I downloaded 1.7 and extracted the contents. But the rar file I need to put on my phone is not inside. What gives? I used to get sergio's roms all the time and they provided everything you needed to flash.
no need to extract, this file is the one you flash from your sd card. it only works if you are upgrading from 1.6. if you are doing new install then you need the daf file.

Tags
aortega, best hd2 nand rom, beuatiful sense rom, core devil, coredroid, desire hd base, dhd, dhd gb, faster, gingerbread, ljjehl, m_t_m is sexy as heck, ray, sense 2.0, sense hd, sergio dadoctor, sexy!, smooth, stable, tigermoto, wizzard of rom
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe