Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[20 FEB][MAG] HD2 CoreDroid GB 2.3.5 V3.7 & Froyo 1.8 [SENSE 3.5][FAST|SMOOTH]ONLINE!

OP Sergio76

18th April 2012, 01:46 AM   |  #21201  
ljjehl's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SA,TX
Thanks Meter: 1,060
 
2,385 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafiqzadah

It would look nice if you could just add the yellow lines on top of the app drawer we already have....

And ijjeh... What do you use to make these updates? A linux machine? What tools to unpack the framework...?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA

I use both linux and windows. I prefer Linux, btw

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA
18th April 2012, 01:50 AM   |  #21202  
ljjehl's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SA,TX
Thanks Meter: 1,060
 
2,385 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafiqzadah

It would look nice if you could just add the yellow lines on top of the app drawer we already have....

And ijjeh... What do you use to make these updates? A linux machine? What tools to unpack the framework...?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA

The app drawer is done, but am currently away from the pc, otherwise I would have already posted it. It'll take me a couple hours before I can post, stuck with the wimmens shopping.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to ljjehl For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2012, 01:55 AM   |  #21203  
rafiqzadah's Avatar
Senior Member
Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 264
 
716 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljjehl

The app drawer is done, but am currently away from the pc, otherwise I would have already posted it. It'll take me a couple hours before I can post, stuck with the wimmens shopping.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA

Take your time and enjoy ur moments... I thank you for your work... Really great team you guys have...

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA
18th April 2012, 04:54 AM   |  #21204  
ljjehl's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SA,TX
Thanks Meter: 1,060
 
2,385 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafiqzadah

Take your time and enjoy ur moments... I thank you for your work... Really great team you guys have...

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA

Sent you a PM
The Following User Says Thank You to ljjehl For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2012, 04:42 PM   |  #21205  
rafiqzadah's Avatar
Senior Member
Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 264
 
716 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Well it looks wonderful... But the bottom two rows need to be moved down... The third row should be moved down about 7 pixels and the last row needs to be moved down about 10 pixels...

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA
18th April 2012, 06:16 PM   |  #21206  
ljjehl's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SA,TX
Thanks Meter: 1,060
 
2,385 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafiqzadah

Well it looks wonderful... But the bottom two rows need to be moved down... The third row should be moved down about 7 pixels and the last row needs to be moved down about 10 pixels...

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA

I'll look at it again when I get home from work

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA
18th April 2012, 10:01 PM   |  #21207  
mike2nl's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Near Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 539
 
3,609 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljjehl

Hey Mike, long time, no see!.

I am allways here. Everyday and sometimes twice to read the new stuff, learn new things, and i am not far away from you all. I read and i help when nobody is here, so far i know a solution. I am one of the biggest fans of this thread. :) :)

And Lee, all things are green for now. Next week i am in austria in the near of Salzburg to learn new things (teach the teacher and new technical stuff updates). It will be a very hard week, but also a lot of fun. All the guys comming from all over the world to learn together. That's so cool to meet new people.

So and now back to the thread. My HD2 is running like a baby. Kernel marc 0.20 without any issue. Thank you again...
Sent from out of my bed
Last edited by mike2nl; 18th April 2012 at 10:09 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to mike2nl For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 05:53 PM   |  #21208  
cbf_blue's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Kam Tin
Thanks Meter: 1
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
boom.. i always want to be married with coredroid
The Following User Says Thank You to cbf_blue For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 12:01 AM   |  #21209  
mike2nl's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Near Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 539
 
3,609 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
More
Then we need a big cake now, with a HD2 on the top ;). Ta, ta , ta, taaa, ta, ta :).
21st April 2012, 12:20 AM   |  #21210  
ljjehl's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SA,TX
Thanks Meter: 1,060
 
2,385 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2nl

Then we need a big cake now, with a HD2 on the top ;). Ta, ta , ta, taaa, ta, ta :).

Lol

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aortega, best hd2 nand rom, beuatiful sense rom, core devil, coredroid, desire hd base, dhd, dhd gb, faster, gingerbread, ljjehl, m_t_m is sexy as heck, ray, sense 2.0, sense hd, sergio dadoctor, sexy!, smooth, stable, tigermoto, wizzard of rom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes